Chris banned from 2 Mcdonalds

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

___

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure he used to get away with a lot of things in public as an autistic child that he doesn't get away with as an autistic adult. It's probably why he thinks he is being discriminated against.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
___ said:
I'm sure he used to get away with a lot of things in public as an autistic child that he doesn't get away with as an autistic adult. It's probably why he thinks he is being discriminated against.

"adult autistic child"

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anchuent Christory said:
I swear to god if anybody ever pulled their phone out and stuck it in my face like that it'd get slapped right out of their hand and onto the floor.
It's not just the fact that he feels he can behave in any fashion he sees fit, but he genuinely believes people are being unreasonable when they won't put up with it and that he's performing some sort of public service by calling them out on it.

You'd think the sheer amount of experiences like this over the years would have at least given him some inkling that maybe it not the rest of the world and it's actually him.

Of course not. To Chris it just confirms, in his mind, that everyone truly hates him and are actively working to make his life miserable.

DangDirtyTrolls

The man in the pickle suit tricked me once again
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
he pretty much takes up an entire section of the place. one entire table of four just for himself with a chair in the walkway. then when you factor in the extremely poor hygiene (and likely *sigh* *groan* *grunts* from lurking the forums), you remove the tables around him as possible seating for other patrons. let's also speculate the mcdonalds has a play area for children. we know he isn't a creep, but to a normal person, he looks like a creep. so let's say he's taken up an entire section near the entrance of the play area. parents are not going to feel comfortable with their children around him. not to mention the dead eye stare he probably gives to women as they enter the restaurant. and they tell their friends about the creeper who sits at mcdonalds and stares at them. so i'm pretty sure the manager has a pretty easy decision to make. it's most definitely easier to ban someone who drops $2-$3 per grand number of hours visit than to repeatedly lose customers because they have him taking up space.
You forgot to mention how fun it is to play kick the autistic :julay:

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kosher Dill said:
I think he'a become a McVampire and can't cross the threshold till he's invited in.

That explains why he never bathes, being unable to cross running water and all.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
^Does it still count as running water when whatever comes out of the faucets is probably pretty brown?

Big Bob Pataki

The Beeper King of CWCVille
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
^Does it still count as running water when whatever comes out of the faucets is probably pretty brown?
nah that's his special kind of "water"

let's just say they don't call it "the runs" for nothing!

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:

If there's two hydrogen atoms bonded with one oxygen atom in there, it's water. Either way, no one will call the Chandlers to task for it.

BigAltheGreat921

kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
Anchuent Christory said:
I swear to god if anybody ever pulled their phone out and stuck it in my face like that it'd get slapped right out of their hand and onto the floor.
It's not just the fact that he feels he can behave in any fashion he sees fit, but he genuinely believes people are being unreasonable when they won't put up with it and that he's performing some sort of public service by calling them out on it.

You'd think the sheer amount of experiences like this over the years would have at least given him some inkling that maybe it not the rest of the world and it's actually him.

Of course not. To Chris it just confirms, in his mind, that everyone truly hates him and are actively working to make his life miserable.
"IT'S US AGAINST THE WORLD!" :roll: :roll:

DimeADozen

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if both of those McDonald's were part of the same franchise. Are there any former fast food employees that could help us how common franchise wide bans are? If he got one, he could effectively be banned from McDonald's, since it sounds like there might not be any more within easy driving distance.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i guess the mcd's can start their own poster campaign

Attachments

• small_img.jpg
    small_img.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 481

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CatParty wins my share of the internetz because of that wanted poster! :heart-full:

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can imagine people rushing to 14BC because of that poster....

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
His body odor is what got him kicked out....

it was horrible having to clean up after he left...it left a lingering scent in the air that made a few of our customers sick.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
cwcvillemayoress said:

it was horrible having to clean up after he left...it left a lingering scent in the air that made a few of our customers sick.

I love you. :heart-full:

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
cwcvillemayoress said:

Can't tell if troll, sarcastic or serious.

If you're being serious, did anyone slip and fall in the oil left in the wheelchair parking spaces, that I am guessing leaks out of the beat-up white Cadillac he drives, and did anyone threaten to sue you?

Lady Houligan

Mama Bear
kiwifarms.net
DimeADozen said:
I wouldn't be surprised if both of those McDonald's were part of the same franchise. Are there any former fast food employees that could help us how common franchise wide bans are? If he got one, he could effectively be banned from McDonald's, since it sounds like there might not be any more within easy driving distance.
I worked in a New England sub shop chain while I was in college. For that franchise at least, it was company rule to call the nearest stores in a certain radius to alert the other locations to anyone who was a frequent customer that acted out constantly so if they started going to another store they could be aware. However it was the manager's call whether the customer was banned from their location.

More often than not, though, if another manager called and said (for example) "there's this smelly manchild who comes in every other day, he sits for hours and harasses women and takes people's pictures without their permission", our manager would take down the information and we could consider them banned from the store.

Vasilisa

kiwifarms.net
I have a theory about why Chris had a run-in with the black lady. He mentioned something about how someone should "throw a newspaper in her face". I know that Barb lets him leave the house to get food and newspapers for the dogs to use. Perhaps he was trying to steal one of the complementary newspapers that establishments like McDonald's provide for their customers to read. The black lady probably got on to him for being so inconsiderate of others who wanted to look at the paper.

BALLZ-BROKEN

double dippin' DHS
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
Anchuent Christory said:

Maybe that's what the "difficult time lady" in purple was doing.

It would explain the cracked screen on his iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.