Chris banned from 2 Mcdonalds

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Stratochu said:
cwcvillemayoress said:
His body odor is what got him kicked out....

it was horrible having to clean up after he left...it left a lingering scent in the air that made a few of our customers sick.
Can't tell if troll, sarcastic or serious.

If you're being serious, did anyone slip and fall in the oil left in the wheelchair parking spaces, that I am guessing leaks out of the beat-up white Cadillac he drives, and did anyone threaten to sue you?

[sarcasm]I'm serious.[/sarcasm]
I didn't notice oil in the parking spaces considering that employees park in the back but I remember seeing Chris sitting in the same place each time he came in and left a horrible smell that we had to use a lot of disinfectant to get the smell out.

BALLZ-BROKEN

double dippin' DHS
kiwifarms.net
cwcvillemayoress said:
I'm serious.
I didn't notice oil in the parking spaces considering that employees park in the back but I remember seeing Chris sitting in the same place each time he came in and left a horrible smell that we had to use a lot of disinfectant to get the smell out.

If you're for real could you give us a Q & A session? Like, what would he usually order? How long did he usually stay? Did Barb ever come with him?

Zero Gun: Fenrir

kiwifarms.net
Varis said:
NEET said:
Varis said:
I doubt that.

But I'd love to know how he achieved this, as well. Afaik, McD doesn't offer free refills that'd keep him there for hours.

Yes it does offer free refills. Have you been living under a rock? I just spent 2 hours browsing the net on my ipod while drinking unlimited coke.
A rock called the Northern Europe, apparently. Damn, we're really missing out.
Oh wow, Northern Europe? What country? Because, that bites not having free refills.

rocket

14/f/japan
kiwifarms.net
cwcvillemayoress said:

it was horrible having to clean up after he left...it left a lingering scent in the air that made a few of our customers sick.

I hope you're for real for your sake, because admin can see your ip and tell us if you're posting from his area

Himawari

Nigga that's kawaii
kiwifarms.net
cwcvillemayoress has made reference to her(? I assume female...) employment at Chris' McDonalds and her encounters with him before, and the admins have never called her out on it.

I'm curious though, did Chris get banned from the restaurant for good, or was he just kicked out in that one instance?

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
cwcvillemayoress said:
Stratochu said:
cwcvillemayoress said:

Can't tell if troll, sarcastic or serious.

If you're being serious, did anyone slip and fall in the oil left in the wheelchair parking spaces, that I am guessing leaks out of the beat-up white Cadillac he drives, and did anyone threaten to sue you?

A Q&A section that could be added to the forum almanac and the CWCki would be good. Same questions already mentioned by Ballz-Broken and Himawari, but how about in-depth descriptions of Chris' and Barb's clothes, the vehicles they used, Chris' mentions of Snyder, THe GAMe PLACe, the CWCki and trolls, and Barb's behavior? Also state which McDonald's it is.

Also, sort of off-topic, if we get enough information on the Cadillac, either write it its own CWCki article or amend the Son-Chu article. We're likely not going to get much if anything on the Aerostar, Honda and Mitsubishi since they presumably went to the same junkyard as Son-Chu at about the same time, unless someone local like cwcvillemayoress or Ruckersvillian can fill us in, or in the unlikelihood that Snyder or anyone else from THe GAMe PLACe joins, they could give insider info on lots of stuff besides just the Chandler Cars.

hm yeah

buh ayway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cwcvillemayoress said:

I...I'm curious about the details. Like, were there grease streaks all over the place (well, I'm sure there were, it being a fast food joint) from even his slightest touch? How nasty and harsh was the grease coating his skin? What exactly did he smell like, and was there any residue oozing through his clothes and why am i wondering this

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris got kicked out of McDonald's for actually smelling too bad? Holy fuck. If this info is legit then... that poor hooker.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cwcvillemayoress said:

more importantly, did anyone get a rash from where he sat? he apparently emits a rash inducing ooze from his pores.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this is all for real, I want to hear some stories about other customers' reactions XD Did they actually come and complain? Small children start crying? Did Chris actually have visible stink lines? And what was his reaction to getting kicked out?
Did he ever interact with people there, or electronics only?

BurtyDrappedCreifs

kiwifarms.net
Kosher Dill said:
If this is all for real, I want to hear some stories about other customers' reactions XD Did they actually come and complain? Small children start crying? Did Chris actually have visible stink lines? And what was his reaction to getting kicked out?
Did he ever interact with people there, or electronics only?

Wow. So many people are falling for this alleged new CWC witness! So desperate for new insider content that no skepticism required.

2czzgpt.jpg

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
I was just thinking... given Chris' tweets about Barb's holey ass and such, and what the other poster said about Chris smelling bad (animal urine is likely a contributing factor to that) this likely suggests that Barb doesn't wash Chris' dirty crapped briefs anymore. So Chris has to do this duty himself, and if what the other poster said is indeed true, then he is not even doing that, or doing it minimally (washing it in the sink, for example) which would not really make it clean especially as we know how lazy he is. So you have the miasma of shit, sweat, BO, grease, animal urine, and AXE mixed all together. Yeah, people would get sick from smelling that.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CalmMyTits said:
I was just thinking... given Chris' tweets about Barb's holey ass and such, and what the other poster said about Chris smelling bad (animal urine is likely a contributing factor to that) this likely suggests that Barb doesn't wash Chris' dirty crapped briefs anymore. So Chris has to do this duty himself, and if what the other poster said is indeed true, then he is not even doing that, or doing it minimally (washing it in the sink, for example) which would not really make it clean especially as we know how lazy he is. So you have the miasma of shit, sweat, BO, grease, animal urine, and AXE mixed all together. Yeah, people would get sick from smelling that.

do they even take out the trash or do laundry? open windows? or just think an ac unit or fan would air out the house? obviously they haven't cleaned the house in forever. so there's that too.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BurtyDrappedCreifs said:
I WANT TO BELIEVE
Oh, absolutely I want to believe. I won't be surprised at all if it turns out to be fake, mind you. Wouldn't be the first time.

PickleTron7000

kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
do they even take out the trash or do laundry? open windows? or just think an ac unit or fan would air out the house? obviously they haven't cleaned the house in forever. so there's that too.

Chris once pretended to be his mother to escape a phone call with ABL one time, asking himself to clean up cat poo. I think that the responsibility of cleaning foul things up and taking out the trash is ingrained within Chris. Most of the junk in the house seems to be Barb's found treasures that don't spoil or rot.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
But if there's animal urine soaked into carpeting or floorboards, or mold growing unchecked (as in Chris's ungodly bathroom), then it's the house itself that stinks, not Barb's junk.

Captain Cid

Harpoon Dragoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NobleGreyHorse said:
But if there's animal urine soaked into carpeting or floorboards, or mold growing unchecked (as in Chris's ungodly bathroom), then it's the house itself that stinks, not Barb's junk.

It's funny that you even see a distinction between the hoard and the house. It's been theorized here that, due to the state of disrepair that the house is currently in, the hoard is providing the majority of the house's structural support.

Reshiram

The Bride
kiwifarms.net
He's posted a couple of times about getting into confrontations with fast food staff, surely it was just one of these that did it

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CalmMyTits said:

Can. Not. Lose. Mental image. I need to take up drinking or huffing paint or something to try to kill the brain cells that contain this mental image. Oh fuck, BRB: suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.