Chris Bryant / Simba Lion / Leader of Furry Menagerie / Furry Valley - Runs a cult server dedicated to doxing, blackmail, zoophilia, animal abuse, & grooming minors

How many kids has Simba tried to diddle?

• 1-3

Votes: 14 2.3%
  • 4-10

Votes: 33 5.3%
  • Probably as many as a Catholic Priest

Votes: 574 92.4%

• Total voters

WiggleCat

Like fire you will blaze through the forest.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
News from Twitter

Furry Valley is being rallied against once more. But now it's not just people who are directly against them, it's also groups like the Art Theft Police and the Zoophile Police

While they're not showing very new information, they are getting involved, and I know ZoophilePolice's and Ruza's work, they're good at getting results

Also, it seems that Bryant tried to make his own little news channel on Twitter called Furry Journalism, but after a call out from ExposeTheValley, their channel- >gasp<- suddenly vanished like fucking magic!

FV is also trying to do a Virtual Furcon, and I see pretty much the same suckups there as usual. (Might be a good idea to maybe raid the event)

https://twitter.com/furryvalley/status/1286434191618514944?s=20

View attachment 1469955
(Dear good, that fucking mascot is a creepshow beyond all creepshows.... ugh...)

The timetable of their pathetic event

View attachment 1469956
View attachment 1469957

And these fuckers are literally trying to buy attendance to their event with money. They're fucking desperate.

View attachment 1469961

I find it kinda funny that the majority of any interaction on any one of these tweets is from Bryant, FurryValley and Nova. Even the other admins are conspicuously absent.

View attachment 1469962

Oh, and one of their admins has blatantly stolen art from the Drawfee show on YouTube for use as one of FV's advertisements.

Specifically from artist Julia Lepetit, a host of the show.

Another person "credited" her as a reply to this, but they cut the @ so Julia wouldn't find out. (Imma gonna let her know right after I post this)

It's a known fact that unless explicit permission is given, you are not allowed to use a creator's work, especially for quite literally promoting an event that nets money.

Oh, and Bryant's profile is no longer locked.
View attachment 1469980
There's a global pandemic, lockdowns and unemployment left and right, rioting and looting causing even further unemployment, and yet some 30 year old greasy brit that hasn't worked a day in his life (excluding a "software engineering" internship where he wasn't qualified for the job title at all and ended up mopping floors for a month or two under the guise that he was a totally legit software engineer at some point (he wasn't)) magically strung together $1,000 to give away. But when none of this stuff was happening he couldn't be bothered hosting a single giveaway for even a single small prize. I smell bullshit.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
News from Twitter

Furry Valley is being rallied against once more. But now it's not just people who are directly against them, it's also groups like the Art Theft Police and the Zoophile Police

While they're not showing very new information, they are getting involved, and I know ZoophilePolice's and Ruza's work, they're good at getting results

Also, it seems that Bryant tried to make his own little news channel on Twitter called Furry Journalism, but after a call out from ExposeTheValley, their channel- >gasp<- suddenly vanished like fucking magic!

FV is also trying to do a Virtual Furcon, and I see pretty much the same suckups there as usual. (Might be a good idea to maybe raid the event)

https://twitter.com/furryvalley/status/1286434191618514944?s=20

View attachment 1469955
(Dear good, that fucking mascot is a creepshow beyond all creepshows.... ugh...)

The timetable of their pathetic event

View attachment 1469956
View attachment 1469957

And these fuckers are literally trying to buy attendance to their event with money. They're fucking desperate.

View attachment 1469961

I find it kinda funny that the majority of any interaction on any one of these tweets is from Bryant, FurryValley and Nova. Even the other admins are conspicuously absent.

View attachment 1469962

Oh, and one of their admins has blatantly stolen art from the Drawfee show on YouTube for use as one of FV's advertisements.

Specifically from artist Julia Lepetit, a host of the show.

Another person "credited" her as a reply to this, but they cut the @ so Julia wouldn't find out. (Imma gonna let her know right after I post this)

It's a known fact that unless explicit permission is given, you are not allowed to use a creator's work, especially for quite literally promoting an event that nets money.

Oh, and Bryant's profile is no longer locked.
View attachment 1469980
This is not only late but incorrect. Furry Journalism is run by some Alt-Furry sped. He already came and had his big fucking blowout in the DogPatch thread. Not every Anti-DPP sped is Simba. And to be honest, I really don't care about art theft outside of the actual creators pitching a fit and getting him railed by a bunch of other furries. Lastly, you didn't even archive your tweets so I've gone ahead and taken care of that for you.

No Gay Ops.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
This is not only late but incorrect. Furry Journalism is run by some Alt-Furry sped. He already came and had his big fucking blowout in the DogPatch thread. Not every Anti-DPP sped is Simba. And to be honest, I really don't care about art theft outside of the actual creators pitching a fit and getting him railed by a bunch of other furries. Lastly, you didn't even archive your tweets so I've gone ahead and taken care of that for you.

No Gay Ops.

Attempted Gayops seems to be a plague in AC recently.

Randos: Fuckin' stop it, we're not going to be your personal army.

I am Me

Do not know. Learn and understand.
kiwifarms.net
Attempted Gayops seems to be a plague in AC recently.

Randos: Fuckin' stop it, we're not going to be your personal army.

Not a "rando", jackass. I made the raid joke cause of the autistic shit I see people do to Discord servers on a daily basis.

If I honestly wanted to raid the event, I'd have hyped up some edgy 11 year old "soldiers of righteousness" in some obscure corner of Reddit and watched them hammer away at the chat rooms like zombies for a laugh.

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a "rando", jackass. I made the raid joke cause of the autistic shit I see people do to Discord servers on a daily basis.

If I honestly wanted to raid the event, I'd have hyped up some edgy 11 year old "soldiers of righteousness" in some obscure corner of Reddit and watched them hammer away at the chat rooms like zombies for a laugh.
go back to reddit if ur going to get this mad over ppl owning you.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net

If it makes you any less mad on the internet I wasn't even 100% directing that at you, more at the people who would see your unironic call to action, along with other recent posts, and think we're oldskool /b/ or some shit.

But you are mad. On the internet.

JackEaster

kiwifarms.net
Hello guys.

so here is what i know about simba, before knowing he was a sicko he approached me around late jan 2018 as a friend after he met me in a sim in secondlife, after a week or so he wanted to be my boyfriend on there, anyways things began to unfold, people began distancing from me, and some creeps began approaching me for reasons i don't need to unfold.

after the first week i realized.
1-he hates anything about women or female genitalia. (possible weapon to use against the giant pussy)
2- he isn't shy about asking about taboo kinks.

after that i knew 2 of his friends who apparently are his finsubs which is something i was introduced to i later was invited to 2 groups but sadly i lost their logs but i do have some logs from old chats and few people close to simba and i want to send them to someone who could make use of them.

anyways i kept saying words that triggered his ass to make him angry to make him break up with me, it lasted less then a month but it felt like an eternity of agony.
photo_2018-03-09_18-03-52.jpg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YzcaSxkRqdp6NCJI64X2JG5GXLMag75qPTLVwb-7ACA/edit

useful link i found but i don't have access to sadly it's a findom chart of some sort

Orc Girls Make Due

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello guys.

so here is what i know about simba, before knowing he was a sicko he approached me around late jan 2018 as a friend after he met me in a sim in secondlife, after a week or so he wanted to be my boyfriend on there, anyways things began to unfold, people began distancing from me, and some creeps began approaching me for reasons i don't need to unfold.

after the first week i realized.
1-he hates anything about women or female genitalia. (possible weapon to use against the giant pussy)
2- he isn't shy about asking about taboo kinks.

after that i knew 2 of his friends who apparently are his finsubs which is something i was introduced to i later was invited to 2 groups but sadly i lost their logs but i do have some logs from old chats and few people close to simba and i want to send them to someone who could make use of them.

anyways i kept saying words that triggered his ass to make him angry to make him break up with me, it lasted less then a month but it felt like an eternity of agony.View attachment 1492289

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YzcaSxkRqdp6NCJI64X2JG5GXLMag75qPTLVwb-7ACA/edit

useful link i found but i don't have access to sadly it's a findom chart of some sort
If you have those on an old SL account, you can import those logs. Just be sure to censor. Anything else you have would be fun too.

JackEaster

kiwifarms.net
If you have those on an old SL account, you can import those logs. Just be sure to censor. Anything else you have would be fun too.
sadly they were old and i wasn't smart enough back then to do a cloud chat backup system, let alone smart enough to steer from simba, that's the only chat log i had, hell i remember him giving me his facebook info.

Orc Girls Make Due

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm very suspicious about the log. how did you manage to save one part, but didn't manage to save more?
That's what I'm wondering. Second life doesnt use a cloud. You have a button to save it to plain text. Or literally you can copy paste.

(Unless they stupidly changed that in the last 10 years.)

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what I'm wondering. Second life doesnt use a cloud. You have a button to save it to plain text. Or literally you can copy paste.

(Unless they stupidly changed that in the last 10 years.)
i wouldn't know how second life works since i've never touched it. all i know is that his story doesn't add up and he needs to provide more evidence.

to me, it is very suspicious that an account, made in January 2020 (which is coincidental to when a lot of drama was being posted about simba by @WiggleCat), would start posting now.

Orc Girls Make Due

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i wouldn't know how second life works since i've never touched it. all i know is that his story doesn't add up and he needs to provide more evidence.

to me, it is very suspicious that an account, made in January 2020 (which is coincidental to when a lot of drama was being posted about simba by @WiggleCat), would start posting now.
To explain, the chat system works like an old style messenger. You have public chat rooms which are not actively logged unless you tell it to, then you have PMs between users that are backed up to a local file so it can call them on login. It's usually under some standard preference file depending on your viewer.

Long short, if he has a screenshot and he talked to Simba in PMs, then hes got a local chat file if he still has the viewer.

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To explain, the chat system works like an old style messenger. You have public chat rooms which are not actively logged unless you tell it to, then you have PMs between users that are backed up to a local file so it can call them on login. It's usually under some standard preference file depending on your viewer.

Long short, if he has a screenshot and he talked to Simba in PMs, then hes got a local chat file if he still has the viewer.
would you say that the log system works similar to how skype's is back in the day? back when skype used to be popular, your chatlogs would be saved in some folder in your pc.

Orc Girls Make Due

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
would you say that the log system works similar to how skype's is back in the day? back when skype used to be popular, your chatlogs would be saved in some folder in your pc.
Correct. All PMs are saved similarly.

JackEaster

kiwifarms.net
i'm very suspicious about the log. how did you manage to save one part, but didn't manage to save more?
well to be honest there was me and him and some friend talking about blackmailing and i took a screen cap of that and sent it to simba after i ventured through the logs at that time
Capture.PNG
What I wanna know is why the fuck do you save a screenshot that pathetically old and passed around, but not smart enough to keep the logs themselves.
see the picture i posted recently

sadly i went through old chats with known friends and people from groups i was invited to by simba, but i am putting a plan to fix that

There's a global pandemic, lockdowns and unemployment left and right, rioting and looting causing even further unemployment, and yet some 30 year old greasy brit that hasn't worked a day in his life (excluding a "software engineering" internship where he wasn't qualified for the job title at all and ended up mopping floors for a month or two under the guise that he was a totally legit software engineer at some point (he wasn't)) magically strung together $1,000 to give away. But when none of this stuff was happening he couldn't be bothered hosting a single giveaway for even a single small prize. I smell bullshit.
he uses findom and blackmail, he has kink groups and such for that but i wont ignore that it might be a scam or something fishy as you mentioned

Last edited by a moderator:

I am Me

Do not know. Learn and understand.
kiwifarms.net
(Wow, y'all really like shouting "late". Even when the info is apparently from Bryant's younger days where he might be less careful about hiding his creepy shit. Seriously, quit whining about quality when this all there is).

This info is interesting, @JackEaster, who were the other two findom-schmucks that Simba was leading around in Second Life? It might be helpful to talk to them and see what they know.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

All Hail Blippy, the Fat-Shaming Geiger Counter
kiwifarms.net
(Wow, y'all really like shouting "late". Even when the info is apparently from Bryant's younger days where he might be less careful about hiding his creepy shit. Seriously, quit whining about quality when this all there is).

This info is interesting, @JackEaster, who were the other two findom-schmucks that Simba was leading around in Second Life? It might be helpful to talk to them and see what they know.

He’s bad about hiding his creepy shit to this very day. So far that only thing he’s managed to reliably hide is his location from the cops, and even that won’t last.