Chris Bryant / Simba Lion / Leader of Furry Menagerie / Furry Valley - Runs a cult server dedicated to doxing, blackmail, zoophilia, animal abuse, & grooming minors

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

How many kids has Simba tried to diddle?

• 1-3

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • 4-10

Votes: 35 5.5%
  • Probably as many as a Catholic Priest

Votes: 587 92.2%

• Total voters

usagi.exe

𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔡!!1!11
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, he went Madame Butterfly on that bitch. Lovebomb ‘em until they think they’re your one and only, then you put ‘em in a box and pretend they don’t exist while you chase after whatever other piece of ass suits you at any particular moment.
Yeah that's how both Simba and a mod I was acquainted with, Sodo, was like. They all make you feel so welcomed and like you have people to go to until you're not on their side or following blindly. I was there for about 3 months until the "Dwaggy" situation happened.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

All Hail Blippy, the Fat-Shaming Geiger Counter
kiwifarms.net

There's a tip line going around. "Have you experienced grooming or abuse by furry valley? If you have information, please report with this link." https://t.me/tipsFV

“Requires telegram and Twitter verification”, I agree with the one reply so far that sounds like something Chrissy Boy would put up to try to bait people in to outing themselves so he can unleash his cult on them.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Requires telegram and Twitter verification”, I agree with the one reply so far that sounds like something Chrissy Boy would put up to try to bait people in to outing themselves so he can unleash his cult on them.
ConWatchStaff is run by Connor Goodwolf.
You know.
The guy who thinks minors should be naked on nude beaches?

He's not one of Bryant's but I don't trust that faggot as far as I can throw his hefty trash bag of a fatass.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

All Hail Blippy, the Fat-Shaming Geiger Counter
kiwifarms.net
You know.

He's not one of Bryant's but I don't trust that faggot as far as I can throw his hefty trash bag of a fatass.

That’s almost worse tbh, that degenerate thinks he’s some autistic furry NSA. I hope this means there’s going to be a fight though. Autistic NSA vs Child Grooming Cult would make a great pay per view.

Spoonomancer

Stared at Lou Gagliardi's foot hole
kiwifarms.net
That’s almost worse tbh, that degenerate thinks he’s some autistic furry NSA. I hope this means there’s going to be a fight though. Autistic NSA vs Child Grooming Cult would make a great pay per view.
oh to be a fly on the wall of Connor Goodwolf vs Chris Bryant with tossing Nitro Roosky in there for good measure.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know.

Your first image with the arrest warrant pic's just a tiny thumbnail, wanted to let you know.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since Bryant is a gigantic faggot, he's been acting like a massive retard and chimping out on Connor.
1620044924938.png

Archive

It is painfully obvious this is either Bryant or one of his admins as he has the same signature behavior as him between the ree fest and using stock images of animals as a pfp. That and homing in on DogPatchPress is a massive red flag.
1620045078117.png
1620045089424.png

I am Me

Do not know. Learn and understand.
kiwifarms.net

YourFavTrash

kiwifarms.net
Simba is trying to get more chats under his rule again.

Also Chris currently is filling Russian chat with zoophiles after ~80 members left or went silent because of his shitty behaviour and this page. But I have only one question - from where is he inviting so many zoophiles?

Last edited:

Spoonomancer

kiwifarms.net

Also Chris currently is filling Russian chat with zoophiles after ~80 members left or went silent because of his shitty behaviour and this page. But I have only one question - from where is he inviting so many zoophiles?
I have the feeling that zoophiles are legitimately the only ones on Telegram (let's face it, there's entire zoophile COMMUNITIES on Telegram) who don't think of Chris' presence as a bad thing because of Twitter, a website these very zoophiles likely avoid using due to being "uwu dwamatic", is really the only website that one will have active updates on how awful Chris is. However, this does absolutely add to the "Simba Zoophile" allegations that the OP of this thread mentions.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Can you by any chance show proof of this?

Wheezy Asthmatic

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would appear that BBrackets is going to make a video about the thread. He doesn't seem like the type to do long-form content so I'm wondering how in-depth he's going to go into the subject matter. There's a lot of material to work with here.
1625673117740.png

1625673134375.png

While I'm here, I may as well inform y'all there is, SOME-FUCKING-HOW a crossover between Gabe / KhordKitty and FV. I'm not sure what the extent is yet but ffs, I wish the god damn rabbit hole would fucking end.

On that note-

Just something I stumbled across
1625673334623.png

Some other weird posts. I don't remember anyone accusing Bryant of being a Russian hacker. Does anyone here?
1625673706458.png

Archive

1625673735004.png

Archive

Someone presumably calling out FV after someone mentioned them. The guy responding wasn't the OP of the Twitter thread
1625673801292.png
1625673828006.png

Archive

Last edited:

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Nobody has ever claimed that. It's completely fabricated by the lion's socks to try and discredit the opposition in one of the least believable ways possible.
At a guess some dumb asshole on Twitter got into a political spat with Simba somewhere and called him a Russian haxx0r (seems to be Twitter's alternative to just calling someone a troll among the left/right political spheres to slapfight at one another) and Simba is using that as a barrier to discredit the allegations against him by implying it's all just Twitter politico drama.

Justsomeinfo

kiwifarms.net
Hey, Im a long time user of chatlands. I was a user named Underground, and I was friends with Duke way before he became an admin. The friend group was me, him, and another user Monophobia. Duke had a romantic relationship with this user, who was a minor. Ive watched Duke play farcy primal, and his streaming name was Abitofclass... perhaps it had some underscores. This was years and years ago. Anyway, the ex's that you are mentioning are Bloodiath, and Aethongryphon. He was married to Aethongryphon.

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If anyone could let me know who I should talk to regarding information about this guy Duke from chatlands as well as his deviantart Itsdukey- I have some things to share.
If you have something to share then just share it here. You're airing dirty laundry not classified military intelligence. Make sure you make liberal use of the archive website so their shame is forever immortalized and that they can't DFE.

By the way I have little knowledge of simba and his hangers-on so I don't know if this person is trying to get us to personal army some random furry or if this duke is related to simba.

Spoonomancer

kiwifarms.net
If anyone could let me know who I should talk to regarding information about this guy Duke from chatlands as well as his deviantart Itsdukey- I have some things to share.
if you absolutely need anyone to talk to, talk to @Wheezy Asthmatic about this information. Granted, it'd be your best bet to just post this information here unless you're trying to invite people to talk to you over Telegram, in which case any evidence you have better be good instead of "I saw this guy twenty years ago in an AOL chatroom and he was cringy!"