Chris Bryant / Simba Lion / Leader of Furry Menagerie / Furry Valley - Runs a cult server dedicated to doxing, blackmail, zoophilia, animal abuse, & grooming minors

How many kids has Simba tried to diddle?

• 1+3

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • 4+10

Votes: 17 5.4%
  • Probably as many as a Catholic Priest

Votes: 288 92.0%

• Total voters

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
With others defending him and the server, it makes Simba's job easier. He wouldn't need to use his alternate accounts as much when others willingly go to bat for him. If he does need to use his alt accounts often, it still perceives the image that Simba/Furry Valley is right/telling the truth and the others are wrong/liars because of the overwheming support for Simba/FV on twitter. That's why it's common to see two or three sock puppets/white knights attacking a dissenter that spoke out against Simba/FV rather than having the @furryvalley account being used to confront the dissenter. The bandwagon fallacy may be a factor used to isolate dissenters.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, he's offering tweets to promote material/links in exchange for joining his server/saying you're happy with Furry Valley showing your stuff. Supposedly each tweet is worth $30-40 in value according to some social media expert(s).

View attachment 803843
So make Simba free art for 'exposure' that's what I'm reading right? That's bull shit exposure doesn't pay bills.

nonnewtonian

Why are you breaking my kayak?!
kiwifarms.net
With others defending him and the server, it makes Simba's job easier. He wouldn't need to use his alternate accounts as much when others willingly go to bat for him. If he does need to use his alt accounts often, it still perceives the image that Simba/Furry Valley is right/telling the truth and the others are wrong/liars because of the overwheming support for Simba/FV on twitter. That's why it's common to see two or three sock puppets/white knights attacking a dissenter that spoke out against Simba/FV rather than having the @furryvalley account being used to confront the dissenter. The bandwagon fallacy may be a factor used to isolate dissenters.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, he's offering tweets to promote material/links in exchange for joining his server/saying you're happy with Furry Valley showing your stuff. Supposedly each tweet is worth $30-40 in value according to some social media expert(s).

View attachment 803843
Nice job framing "we're finally caving to the numerous DMCAs artists are filing against us for stealing their art" as "we want to promote artists from within!" If Simba wasn't such a psychotic re'tard he could have a promising career in marketing and optics.
So make Simba free art for 'exposure' that's what I'm reading right? That's bull shit exposure doesn't pay bills.
Unless I'm missing something, it looks like artists can submit older pieces. It's ridiculous Chris thinks his tweets are worth $30+ though. Artists whose work is tweeted out by Furry Valley get little attention. Take this for example:
furryvalley_twitter_infinityindigopromo.png
https://archive.fo/YPYJB
One week later, the artist gained a whooping...one follower.
infinityindigo_twitter_following.png
https://archive.fo/mwsVc

Great Dane

Not to be confused with the Lesser Dane
kiwifarms.net
Nice job framing "we're finally caving to the numerous DMCAs artists are filing against us for stealing their art" as "we want to promote artists from within!" If Simba wasn't such a psychotic re'tard he could have a promising career in marketing and optics.

Unless I'm missing something, it looks like artists can submit older pieces. It's ridiculous Chris thinks his tweets are worth $30+ though. Artists whose work is tweeted out by Furry Valley get little attention. Take this for example:
View attachment 804023
https://archive.fo/YPYJB
One week later, the artist gained a whooping...one follower.
View attachment 804024
https://archive.fo/mwsVc
Seems like other users are seeing the issues with Simba's 'promotion'.

Of course, this led to Ryuji trying to blackmail the user.

EDIT: more posts with the Farms getting mentioned

Last edited:

Kurtains

Good vibes, good times
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 803843
Even if someone has not been paying attention to the thread or situation, this is an instance where anyone with half a brain can tell the Furry Valley is a cult:

- They call simple Discord messages, "announcements".
- Simba refers to himself as a "leader".
- Blackmail is apparent to indivduals trying to dismantel Furry Valley.
- And acounts with random names promotes its own propoganda.

Also, I really want to see Simba launch off his enormous furcon he was boasting about a while ago. I just want to see how bad he can manage it since he can't make good sock accounts.

WiggleCat

Like fire you will blaze through the forest.
kiwifarms.net
Why does he even ask? It seems like he has more than enough socks lying around to defend him.

View attachment 803843
I don't feel bad for anyone who believes this. If you fall for this you get what you deserve.

1. He cleaned up the art because he was forced to. As much as he likes to tell himself it's fair use, it's not. He was wrong, and he was forced to remove the images he stole and removed the watermarks from. "I did it because they're outside of FV" is a stupid excuse.
2. "Social media experts." What even is that?
3. The... value of a tweet. Is he even trying? "My tweets are worth $30-$40 because I said so and that proves the value of our showcase." Someone's running a little low on extortion funds.
4. "I'm an amazing leader, I've been blown away by some of our artists' work. However I'm not a good enough leader to point out which ones I was blown away by (because I wasn't), so all of you need to post your art in this Discord channel. Oh and by the way this is exclusively for people in the furry valley Discord, so I'm going to announce it on Twitter."

Edit: Why the fuck does he use 3-7 alt accounts to respond to a single Twitter thread, then refer people to his other alts? It's like he has multiple personality disorder or some shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: s0mbra

123borg567ate9tien

kiwifarms.net
Why does he even ask? It seems like he has more than enough socks lying around to defend him.
As mentioned above, having legitimate people defend him makes it easier for him to carry on with his own thing. For myself, I've got a pretty huge following on Twitter so he wanted to use that "power" as leverage to defeat those who are against him - not just myself he wanted to use but a few others with legitimate accounts too, but we all refused

WiggleCat

kiwifarms.net
As mentioned above, having legitimate people defend him makes it easier for him to carry on with his own thing. For myself, I've got a pretty huge following on Twitter so he wanted to use that "power" as leverage to defeat those who are against him - not just myself he wanted to use but a few others with legitimate accounts too, but we all refused
So from the looks of it, when the average person calls him out for doxxing and blackmailing people, he first denies it but then doxes and blackmails them in the same public thread? And somehow it doesn't get absolutely everyone's attention. That needs to be fixed.

Plus, you only prove your guilt when your response to someone calling you out is not a denial, but rather "Hey x, it would be a shame if y found out about z wouldn't it?"

Reactions: s0mbra

Great Dane

Not to be confused with the Lesser Dane
kiwifarms.net
Furry Valley's temporarily protected for now. Apparently, there's going to be a new Twitter Admin team.

• Informative
Reactions: Dingo

WiggleCat

kiwifarms.net
Just curious, how many of these rules has Simba personally violated? I think all of them except the Distributing viruses line.
View attachment 804952
https://discordapp.com/guidelines (archive)
Actually he's done all of them because that line includes phishing and spying.
Furry Valley's temporarily protected for now. Apparently, there's going to be a new Twitter Admin team.
View attachment 805366
He just needs a little time to change his socks.

WiggleCat

kiwifarms.net
Ryuji responds to the Carmilla tweet about @WiggleCat.
View attachment 806342

A user claims Simba threatened them on a site they didn't have an account for. Guess who responds.
View attachment 806350
So when he can't dox someone he resorts to calling them names a child in kindergarten would use. Bravo. Honestly that wasn't even worth tagging me for. It's pretty pathetic. But I guess it goes to show how little it takes to amuse him. Sad.

Does he not know what the word affection means? He's literally the only person in the world right now that would have a reason to "know me as something". And out of all the feelings he could have chosen he chose affection.

YayLasagna

Drooling from above you
kiwifarms.net
Figure its time to post this here, have fun with it and get busy archiving.

"Please, do not use this script for large or public servers. The script was made as a convenient way of keeping a local copy of private and group chats, as Discord is currently lacking this functionality. "
Something tells me running this on Furry Valley will end up breaking something.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino