Chris Bryant / Simba Lion / Leader of Furry Menagerie / Furry Valley - Runs a cult server dedicated to doxing, blackmail, zoophilia, animal abuse, & grooming minors

How many kids has Simba tried to diddle?

• 1+3

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • 4+10

Votes: 17 5.4%
  • Probably as many as a Catholic Priest

Votes: 288 92.0%

• Total voters

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
Looks like, as predicted, he only took enough time off to change his socks.
A token (and shitty) effort to misdirect? Quelle surprise. I imagine him and his ass suckers are discussing in their discord the mortal peril their little cult are facing by virtue of this thread existing. Simba is nowhere near as popular as he thinks, and his name is quickly turning into mud.

WiggleCat

Like fire you will blaze through the forest.
kiwifarms.net
A token (and shitty) effort to misdirect? Quelle surprise. I imagine him and his ass suckers are discussing in their discord the mortal peril their little cult are facing by virtue of this thread existing. Simba is nowhere near as popular as he thinks, and his name is quickly turning into mud.
I'm going to pull a
Furry Valley are hiring more creeps, I guess experience in doxing, blackmail and grooming is advantageous.

This is what happens when you basically have all of your staff sign over their soul with a signature written in their own blood. They sure do "hire" a lot of admins to do absolutely nothing. I wonder where they all keep disappearing to. God forbid you actually help someone out and do something like, I don't know, delete their nudes when they request it. That'll get you beheaded.

123borg567ate9tien

kiwifarms.net
Furry Valley are hiring more creeps, I guess experience in doxing, blackmail and grooming is advantageous.

I'm kinda hoping that someone gets hired for this and leaks everything! Though they won't be able to see what has previously been said in the admin channels as Simba likes to have a "fresh start" whenever a decent amount of new admins/trialees join up - no points for guessing why he does this

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net

TheYiffiestFaggot

kiwifarms.net
I'll continue this in the furry drama thread, As only part of this is related.
Gonna power level a bit here for the sake of giving out some knowledge (more or less), the kind of owner Simba portrays are common on other furry discords but not to this level. The regular users treat the owner(s) and admins like gods and the owners/admins have huge, huge egos. Hell there was this one server I reported where 90% of the staff (mods and owner) where dog fuckers and/or pedophiles. The owner had thoughts of (or actually carried out) the act of fucking his younger sister, He creeps on minors in the main channel.

Tl;dr Simba is a huge chunk of platinum in a pile of gold.

123borg567ate9tien

kiwifarms.net

123borg567ate9tien

kiwifarms.net
Do not, under any circumstances, communicate with people who are banned from Furry Valley, or any of our other entities (past or present), about anything relating to any of us, or relating to anything we run. You will lose your admin position if you do this.

The simplest way to keep yourself from falling foul of this accidentally is to block people who are banned. We never ban people lightly.

The reason for this is because banned people are almost always trying to fish for information and quotes they can take out of context to make themselves look somehow vindicated, and to make you look unreasonable. These quotes, or logs, can end up in all sorts of places, void of any objective reality.

If a banned member contacts you, the simplest recourse is to either block immediately, or inform them to contact Malachi to discuss their ban, and then block them afterwards.
That's effectively saying that you can't look outside of the valley and if you talk to those on the outside, you'll be kicked out too. Funny that, they want to see themselves as drama-free and yet they're willing to add fuel to the drama

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm an idiot, didn't see that the pdfs/docx had been posted already, should i remove them?
Nah, as the docx files have a later date it proves he's still doing the same shit he's denying to this day.

Anyhow Furry Valley is definitely not a cult:
Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 7.00.29 pm.png

Also in the zip file, leader Gyzmo encourages making socks:
Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 4.27.04 pm.png1562373227868.png1562373246192.png

Simba and Whosy want to write a ban bot:

1562373327332.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-05 at 4.12.04 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-05 at 4.15.12 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-05 at 4.10.43 pm.png

Whosy loves the government:
Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 4.19.56 pm.png

Simba has a bot to remind his 200 or so admins to interact with people and convince them to join his shitty cult:
Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 3.39.06 pm.png

123borg567ate9tien

kiwifarms.net
Simba has a bot to remind his 200 or so admins to interact with people and convince them to join his shitty cult:
View attachment 829191
That's not a bot, that's actually Chris posting those things on copy/paste to ensure that people keep getting/seeing/reading the pings. As from my experience, people wouldn't bother to do any of that crap - what he's wanting them to do - and thus the daily reminders is happening

Pukebucket

Genderfear
kiwifarms.net
Cult nonsense aside, there is something oddly reassuring about knowing that I can preemptively tell Simba to get fucked and his admins are obliged to keep their grubby recruitment fingers away from me or else their lord and master will punish them for being too good at their jobs.

Sorry if this is late but is Simba paying them for self-flagellating or are they just doing it for free?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino