Chris-Chan: A Comprehensive History -

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
Glad to See Geno back.

Barb:
"Naw, walking the dogs is too much work we just let 'em shit all over the house; Did I mention we are in fact royalty?"
The Chandler arrogance in a nutshell.

And here we enter the void years where not much happens until the Idea Guys fuck with chris's head. Not sure if Geno has enough material to make it to 45 parts.

Tiger Tanaka

In Japan, man comes first
kiwifarms.net
Glad to See Geno back.

Barb:
"Naw, walking the dogs is too much work we just let 'em shit all over the house; Did I mention we are in fact royalty?"
And it's not even their house. Someone else will have to use it when they're done, right?

The big surprise for me in this video wasn't his customer service, because we know what he's like from past experience, but that when he overcharged on postage, he said they should blame the person who is currently bidding from preventing him changing it. The one bidding who might be providing cash.

Was also interesting to hear Geno mention Weens for the first time.

cuevasen

Seinor User
kiwifarms.net
Was Bob's presence the only difference between Patti and Clover & Snoopy lifestyles? I mean, it's clear that the former had a way better life at the Chandler Household.

I even doubt Chris will fursonize the beagles the same way he did to Patti when they're gone.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Was Bob's presence the only difference between Patti and Clover & Snoopy lifestyles? I mean, it's clear that the former had a way better life at the Chandler Household.

I even doubt Chris will fursonize the beagles the same way he did to Patti when they're gone.
Yes. When you look at how Patti was treated/behaved vs Clover and Snoopy, there is a huge difference. Bob was the only one in that household that had the responsibility to raise anything. Barb and Chris...

Also, in 2014 Chris was barely learning life lessons such as responsibility and accountability now. Bob and Barb screwed him up big time, but mostly it's Chris's fault for his reckless ego and non common sense.

I wonder how Chris and Barb feel now after their DNA ancestory test that they were never related to the English, period.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

kiwifarms.net
I forgot how creepy this Catherine recording was. That haunting music like the score to an old horror movie, howls of utter pain and anguish from those poor dogs.
I think chris wanted to play that music because he thought it was "romantic..." while standing in a house where his dogs shit and piss everywhere.

Last edited:

Are-A-Ham-A-Key

If you can do everything, Why do Anything?
kiwifarms.net
The part about Chris and Barb getting their neighbour's cat put down was really disturbing, he proved yet again what a sack of shit he truly is. Did he ever mentioned it again apart from his email to Catherine?
I mean we already know Chris is narcissistic piece of shit, this just seems to me just the latest in a long line of fuck ups and self centered actions he will inevitably keep repeating until he dies from his unhealthy habits.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I forgot how creepy this Catherine recording was. That haunting music like the score to an old horror movie, howls of utter pain and anguish from those poor dogs.
It eerily predicted the way they'd be howling and bellowing in the snt reading stream. Those poor dogs never changed from being nearly feral.

Also I love how in five years Chris went from "ok now doggies calm down." To "SHUT UP!" and presumably hitting on the noses to get them to be quiet.

Really shows he loved pati but he's growing fed up with clover and Snoopy the way he is barb.

I love how that creepy music at times sounds like the professor pyg them from Arkham Knight...you know the them he listens too while mutilating people into his doll people?

One last note I love how Cathrine sounds so convinced all of Chris creepy pathetic and gross stuff in the rental house from his Lego high school to the Lego figure of her and finally the paper of piss and shit...if she had been genuinely interested in Chris a real girl would have said " uh this has been fun but I gotta go...I just remembered that thing I need to go too." Then run from the house drive away and never look back. Catherine you may have been the last fake sweetheart troll in his life but you were a trooper :semperfidelis:

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
One thing that didn't come across in the video is how a lot of us thought that Chris had finally figured out how to be successful. He was selling medallions as fast as he could make them (faster in fact) and got up to 250 orders at $60 apiece. If you do the math, that is a fairly good chunk of change for a few cases of model magic. At the same time, he was selling photos for $25 apiece, and doing commissions. At the time, people thought Chris had finally figured out how to turn the trolling back around to make it profitable for himself. Had he not gotten obsessed with the troll Mr Smith, he could have continued making money for some time. One $60 return wouldn't have hurt him. He had orders coming in to replace it every day. The medallion is the perfect product. It's what he's known for. But even when handed success, Chris knows how to magically turn it into fail.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
One thing that didn't come across in the video is how a lot of us thought that Chris had finally figured out how to be successful. He was selling medallions as fast as he could make them (faster in fact) and got up to 250 of them at $60 apiece. If you do the math, that is a fairly good chunk of change for a few cases of model magic. At the same time, he was selling photos for $25 apiece, and doing commissions. At the time, people thought Chris had finally figured out how to turn the trolling back around to make it profitable for himself. Had he not gotten obsessed with the troll Mr Smith, he could have continued making money for some time. One $60 return wouldn't have hurt him. He had orders coming in to replace it every day. The medallion is the perfect product. It's what he's known for. But even when handed success, Chris knows how to magically turn it into fail.
I mean the trooning out was ridiculous and a sign his life was hitting the bottom of rock bottom and the ongoing war on trolling was beyond pathetic (as long as there's an internet there will always be trolls accept it)

But if he hadnt gotten so fucking lazy and eventually given up on reality with the merge than maybe we'd at least be somewhat proud of Chris for actually making bank on his e fame making medallions, amibos and comic pages like most art cows.

Also if the stuff about that next door neighbor and his grandfather are somewhat true we have the first known case of weening Chris... beyond the crank calls in the old days at least I'm talking the eggings of his house the pizza pranks and the backers Geno mentioned

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net
I mean the trooning out was ridiculous and a sign his life was hitting the bottom of rock bottom and the ongoing war on trolling was beyond pathetic (as long as there's an internet there will always be trolls accept it)

But if he hadnt gotten so fucking lazy and eventually given up on reality with the merge than maybe we'd at least be somewhat proud of Chris for actually making bank on his e fame making medallions, amibos and comic pages like most art cows.

Also if the stuff about that next door neighbor and his grandfather are somewhat true we have the first known case of weening Chris... beyond the crank calls in the old days at least I'm talking the eggings of his house the pizza pranks and the backers Geno mentioned
Chris's medallions arent to hard to replicate. If he were willing to give up a cut of the profits he could have somebody else make them and mail them out, while all he would have to do is sign them.

But then again, he'd have to keep his mouth shut about them being made by someone else (because no one would buy them if that were the case), while also not being so lazy to not be bothered to sign the damn things.

Reactions: Hogar Grupal

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Hypothetical pondering. If Chris had actually been successful with this business, selling medallions for 60 dollars, and keeping up with his commitments... how long till someone phoned the IRS and trolled Chris like the Instagram girls? Or does his disability allow some leeway?
Depends on the state. To my understanding, one with disability can work, but only a set number of hours. Of course, they have to report it. If Social Security finds out, they can garnish one's wages for a brief number of months. I don't know if it applies to self owned business, but I believe the process is the same. Someone would phone the IRS and Social Security to scare the hell out of Chris, just like that time trolls threatened to contact Social Security because of Chris's Rollin and trollin video.

Reactions: Tiger Tanaka

TheOnlyYamchaFan

kiwifarms.net
The part about Chris and Barb getting their neighbour's cat put down was really disturbing, he proved yet again what a sack of shit he truly is. Did he ever mentioned it again apart from his email to Catherine?
Yeah, its shit like this that make me believe the Chandlers live in the house on the block that the local kids avoid because of schoolyard rumors that are more true than they probably know.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
It eerily predicted the way they'd be howling and bellowing in the snt reading stream. Those poor dogs never changed from being nearly feral.

Also I love how in five years Chris went from "ok now doggies calm down." To "SHUT UP!" and presumably hitting on the noses to get them to be quiet.

Really shows he loved pati but he's growing fed up with clover and Snoopy the way he is barb.
I think Chris probably didn't take care of Patti as he says he did. Maybe Bob was the one who kept Patti from becoming nearly feral.
But wasn't Patti an outside dog and had a pen in the backyard?

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
I love how that creepy music at times sounds like the professor pyg them from Arkham Knight...you know the them he listens too while mutilating people into his doll people?
The music in question is a slushy, strings-heavy, Mantovani-esque cover version of 'Michelle' by The Beatles. In one of his TSSSF products videos, you can hear a very similar, instrumental, strings-heavy version of 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' by Elton John. I find myself wondering if this Mall Elevator Classics trash is Chris's preferred listening, for all of his fondness of throwing devil horns and proclaiming how he loves to rawk.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I think Chris probably didn't take care of Patti as he says he did. Maybe Bob was the one who kept Patti from becoming nearly feral.
But wasn't Patti an outside dog and had a pen in the backyard?
As I recall, Bob and Chris moved out for a few years while Barb and Patti remained because of Barb’s job.

So yeah... Chris wouldn’t have been responsible for Pattis care for a good while.

I guess Barb would have been at work most of the day, while Patti roamed in the Chandler’s yard and kept her territory clear of squirrels and mailmen. Overall not the worst life for a dog.

Tags
youtube