Chris Chan Exposed - It's only ok to make fun of Chris when Brian Shickley does it.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, we can't find any trace of it? Not even in something like Google Cache?
/watch?v=BSM1w_xvcY4
I was able to find the URL by following the video to YouTube.

Last edited:

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, that travesty popped off in my autoplay yesterday & I lasted about 3 minutes. Lol nice sermon from the mountain, faggot. I can't wait to never hear the rest of your self-narrated redemption arc & righteous condemnation, although I might have heard him out for the lolz if he wasn't one of those asstards that uses feminine pronouns for Mister Chandler. That's an automatic skip/scrollpast for me.

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
tbf I understand where Brian is coming from, there's so many wééns and a-logs surrounding Chris that it's getting ridiculous...

Didn't his girlfriend get mad at Chris for hitting on him over Twitter? I'm surprised he's still hanging on CWC's coattails.
He mentions it in the video, says The Captain called him on behalf of Chris to apologize and explained the Idea Guy stuff. Water under the bridge.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eww, just eww. That video was pure ego masturbation. "I'm better than KiwiFarms because I maintain a relationship with a fat, gross tranny, who probably wants to touch my butthole."
tbf I understand where Brian is coming from, there's so many wééns and a-logs surrounding Chris that it's getting ridiculous...

He mentions it in the video, says The Captain called him on behalf of Chris to apologize and explained the Idea Guy stuff. Water under the bridge.

Yeah right, he just got tired of obscurity. These people are all disgusting.

Anyway, I like how he's mad about people misgendering Chris.
In the next breath, he admits Chris is probably too retarded to drive.

Last edited:

atlanta

kiwifarms.net
Self-righteousness abounds, as does the use of edgy swears. Just another ween. There are people on this forum who would draw circles around this powerlevelling aspie who wants us to know he has a girlfriend, watched a cool movie and manages things.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Self-righteousness abounds, as does the use of edgy swears. Just another I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME. There are people on this forum who would draw circles around this powerlevelling aspie who wants us to know he has a girlfriend, watched a cool movie and manages things.
too bad he couldn't manage his twitter account.

Cardboard Box Mountain

kiwifarms.net
Oh, that travesty popped off in my autoplay yesterday & I lasted about 3 minutes. Lol nice sermon from the mountain, faggot. I can't wait to never hear the rest of your self-narrated redemption arc & righteous condemnation, although I might have heard him out for the lolz if he wasn't one of those asstards that uses feminine pronouns for Mister Chandler. That's an automatic skip/scrollpast for me.
It was so intensely re'tarded that I absolutely could not sit through it. For me, that's saying something.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a thought, I wonder if they're trying to Jessica Quinn him. Remember when that asshole tried to defend Chris publically to gain his trust. God, Chris is dumb.
Nah he's a fail troll who regrets it now, but feels the need to compensate by attacking everyone involved around Chris watching. He needs to feel morally superior to someone to justify his own behavior. Not realizing it makes him look like a sanctimonious hypocrite.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah he's a fail troll who regrets it now, but feels the need to compensate by attacking everyone involved around Chris watching. He needs to feel morally superior to someone to justify his own behavior. Not realizing it makes him look like a sanctimonious hypocrite.
Isn't this exactly why @DStecks gave Chris $1000 for practically nothing (and opened the door to Chris today)?

Status
Not open for further replies.