Chris-Chan incest leak / Chris has been removed from 14 Branchland Court

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
Well, that changes everything then. In that case, I'm pretty sure the credit card debt would be considered identity theft. I think Barb herself would have to sue for that.
Barb can, but is likely too senile to think what Chris did was bad. It was one of the main reasons why Null was infuriated enough to break Chris' commissions and start refunds

Psychic Espeon

The cat that reads your mind
kiwifarms.net
No words can describe how awful this is. -

Screenshot_20210731-174808_Messages.jpg

☪️

EDIT: Due to skepticism surrounding this screenshot, I urge all of you to take this screenshot with a grain of salt.
2nd EDIT: The person who handed me this is in the thread now. @10anon

Last edited:

haunted vagina

kiwifarms.net
When I was a teenager I worked in a grocery store with an autist of the exact same age as Chris and from almost the exact same place (they might have actually been high school classmates, not sure). He had supportive parents and a plan to live in a group home once he turned 18. He's obsessed with Batman and he isn't capable of moving into a higher-capacity job, but he has a decent life. He still works full time as a grocery bagger, he knows how to observe basic hygiene and social niceties with people, and he enjoys seeing customers he's known for over 20 years. People enjoy seeing him and after 20 years of experience he probably does a better job packing and carrying groceries than some sullen teenager who doesn't give a shit. I'm very sure he has never raped his mother. And if a new Batman movie is out and you want to hear some fun facts about it while your groceries are scanned, he has you covered.

Things could have turned out differently for Chris, but if the parents don't care there really aren't enough resources to fight over how these kids are raised during the years that it matters.

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I feel that would only be valid if Chris was actually transitioning and changed his legal sex which as far as I know neither happened
Chris's legal name is Christine, and the DMV put "female" on the license, so it's official, if only by Miracle on 34th Street standards.

Chris was also at one point taking hormones, both on a DIY and official basis, but that seems to have tapered off.

garfieldgirl69

white boy summer does NOT include glowies
kiwifarms.net
1.) I said "SOME of you" for a reason, nice reading comprehension you cum guzzling window licker.

2.) I'm talking about people like Null, the documentary youtubers, or the CWC wiki that actually had a provably tangible effort in pushing Chris's autism further and further- The people who set up shit like the GoFundMes, the people who willing bought the medallions and coins, aka the people that you could argue actually encouraged Chris' infinite retardation.

I even mentioned all of this directly in the post and it still somehow went over your head, impressive.
At a certain point you cannot blame external factors. If the internet was so detrimental to his mental health, Chris could've deactivated at any point in the last 21 years. The fact that he hasn't yet proves that he thrives in the public eye, and that's nobody's fault but his own. And maybe his parents deserve some credit for making him that way, but I'm inclined not to shit-talk a dead guy and a senile rape victim.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris pinned the Chandlers terrible finances on Barb, and that she was taking all his money. Josh found out that Chris had access TO BARBS money, not the other way around.
NOW I feel more sorry for Barb at this point. I hope they put her in a home at least. I don't even care what happens to Chris at this point. He deserves whatever comes to him.

Apteryx Owenii

I still don't know what sneed means, don't @ me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2396712Can anyone smarter than me tell me if this is valid or not?
"Any person who engages in sexual intercourse with his daughter or granddaughter, son or grandson, or father or mother is guilty of a Class 5 felony. "

Section A has no such language but the more serious section B basically exculpates women as a whole if you take the "his" to be strict. I doubt a court would do so as the first part says "any person who" and then just uses "his" instead of "his or her." If nothing else it would seem to be discriminatory if one were to only charge men with such crimes.

Pikonic

Pre Merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel that would only be valid if Chris was actually transitioning and changed his legal sex which as far as I know neither happened
I’m like 90% sure Chris is a female according to hir driver’s license. If I’m right then, legally, Chris is a woman and Barb’s daughter.

This next part is assuming that the incest law doesn’t apply to homosexual relationships, as that has been brought up.

A lawyer could argue that Chris is legally a woman and therefor the incest does not apply, making the charge less severe. However, Chris, being broke as all fuck, will probably have an overworked public defender who will spend 6 minutes on the case and go “just plead guilty.”

Status
Not open for further replies.