Chris-Chan incest leak / Chris has been removed from 14 Branchland Court -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AsianChris

The non-rapist version from true Korea
kiwifarms.net
1627782786523.png

Drachenlord

kiwifarms.net
Okay @Null now that everything is in the open and the worst case scenario has become reality, there is still one thing you need to answer. When you first learned of his confessions you wrote:
I don't know how to word this without saying too much. I think he's trying to cover something up (something not a crime or morally wrong in any way, just something he wants to keep secret) but is lying and doesn't realize that the lie is a thousand times worse.
I NEED to know what in the hell could be worse (to Chris) than cumming inside your corpse of a mother that made you think he‘d make up such an insane cover story. You can’t just drop hints and then not give the full story, don’t do this to us man.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
He's BEEN posting this shit, he won't answer any questions people ask either.

The two options are that it isn't actually the person making the claims or that they're balls deep in the situation in a way that could get them in trouble too.
There are 2 accounts - one is @ternarymercury who claimed he was a "friend of 10anon, and @10anon who just showed up and is re-posting the screenshots.

Sickle Nuited Pigger

kiwifarms.net
Okay @Null now that everything is in the open and the worst case scenario has become reality, there is still one thing you need to answer. When you first learned of his confessions you wrote:

I NEED to know what in the hell could be worse (to Chris) than cumming inside your corpse of a mother that made you think he‘d make up such an insane cover story. You can’t just drop hints and then not give the full story, don’t do this to us man.
It's nothing sexy. He said Chris told him he had a 50+ year old girlfriend who has children, and somehow thought fucking his own mother would be less embarrassing,.for......reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.