Chris-Chan incest leak / Chris has been removed from 14 Branchland Court

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebian

kiwifarms.net
unknown.png

HE LITERALLY TOLD US HOW IT HAPPENED IN 2017 :cryblood:

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Man it just feels so weird seeing him in public now after recent events. I wonder if he realized what he's done...but sadly I think we know it'll unfold on him blaming others for him fucking his mom and it's null fault for not wrangling hard enough like a naked cowboy from ram ranch.
Nah, Chris is probably still mad at Null for denying him the 'basically promised' money to get to Everfree Northwest.
It's actually a hotel. And I'm sure he's just having a blast playing vidya and trying to get Hasbro to cancel MLP season 5
To be fair, what's the actual difference between a hotel and a motel in terms of functionality? If anything, I'd expect Chris to be in a motel because those tend to be cheaper. Often with hourly rates and, in my experience, maybe even a vending machine with condoms in it.
It was a small thing but the fact he kicked a police car five times after he was to blame for a fender-bender shows he doesn't think before he acts and just makes up a reason as to why it was the right thing to do and how he was the real victim after.
Chris is the poster child for why special education is absolutely necessary. He missed out on being taught how to handle himself during his formative years and, well, here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.