Containment Chris-Chan Interviews -

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So it seems like a lot of people are trying to be attention whores or whatever by interviewing Chris-Chan. Instead of individually giving them threads for their particular instance of autism with the God(dess) of lolcows any future wannabe Sachumos will be wrangled in here since people are still going to want to post it here since it's CWC related.

When more of this comes around this OP will be updated.

The Cynic (January 2019)
Copitz, extra scenes (May 2018 )
Sachumo (Oct 2017)
CopperFat (Oct 2017)
Merryweatherey (Aug 2017)
Holy cow (April 2017)
Lil E (Sept 2016)
MasterDisaster (January 2016)

Last edited by a moderator:

Postal Dude

Killing is my business... and business is good!
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who thinks holding an interview with Chris is groundbreaking, informative or entertaining should seriously reconsider their decision to waste their time engaging in a one-sided conversation with a barely sentient being. You're neither funny nor original.
Chris is most entertaining when left to his own devices, anyway. No amount of autistic prodding will change that. And besides, he who converses with cows should be careful lest he thereby become a cow...

Chris did nothing wrong

Pedophile Apologist
kiwifarms.net
If there are any interviews that are actually in depth and ask questions that reveal new and interesting information about Chris rather than just repeating the same trite shit, will they deserve their own threads?
This probably explains why Chris does them in the first place. They are a challenge with zero effort or risk and reveal nothing more that could harm him. On some level he understands this, so he continues to do them for the spotlight.

asperhes

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who thinks holding an interview with Chris is groundbreaking, informative or entertaining should seriously reconsider their decision to waste their time engaging in a one-sided conversation with a barely sentient being. You're neither funny nor original.
This is truly an age of an embarrassment of riches if people feel they should discourage others from interviewing Chris. There were several years when Chris was making zero YouTube videos and almost no public Facebook posts. People were craving any content at all. Just because some interviewers are unfunny doesn't mean that everyone should be dissuaded from interviewing Chris. Even a bad interview can reveal a few interesting nuggets. It doesn't have any negative impact on my life if ten spergs want to interview Chris.

Chris is most entertaining when left to his own devices, anyway. No amount of autistic prodding will change that.
This is patently untrue and anyone in the Inner Circle will tell you this. There are many examples of Chris being entertaining on his own, but trolling works too.

UGADawg08

kiwifarms.net
This is truly an age of an embarrassment of riches if people feel they should discourage others from interviewing Chris. There were several years when Chris was making zero YouTube videos and almost no public Facebook posts. People were craving any content at all. Just because some interviewers are unfunny doesn't mean that everyone should be dissuaded from interviewing Chris. Even a bad interview can reveal a few interesting nuggets. It doesn't have any negative impact on my life if ten spergs want to interview Chris.

This is patently untrue and anyone in the Inner Circle will tell you this. There are many examples of Chris being entertaining on his own, but trolling works too.
Yeah, I don't understand the anti-interview sentiment here. If the interview isn't funny, then don't listen to it. I don't see any reason to rebuke the interviewers or claim that they're worse than Chris. I have a feeling that most of the anti-interview types are new to Christory and don't remember the agony of content droughts, so they've become spoiled and will reject certain content because they think every video should be "For My Sweetest Ivy". Get over yourselves, cunts.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don't understand the anti-interview sentiment here. If the interview isn't funny, then don't listen to it. I don't see any reason to rebuke the interviewers or claim that they're worse than Chris. I have a feeling that most of the anti-interview types are new to Christory and don't remember the agony of content droughts, so they've become spoiled and will reject certain content because they think every video should be "For My Sweetest Ivy". Get over yourselves, cunts.

its more about them being attention whores saying " look at me interviewing chris chan" when the content isn't about chris anymore, it's not decent content. plus its hilarious to watch them waste their money

UGADawg08

kiwifarms.net
its more about them being attention whores saying " look at me interviewing chris chan" when the content isn't about chris anymore, it's not decent content. plus its hilarious to watch them waste their money
By your logic, anyone who has ever released Chris content is an attention whore. Without them, we'd have no content. These people aren't great interviewers, but then neither is anyone at CNN and they still have a national audience. If the interviews aren't your thing, ignore them. There's no reason to whine about free content, especially when there have been content Great Depressions in the past. Not every movie can be Apocalypse Now. Just let the interviews sate you until a really amazing piece of content is released; at least you get to laugh at Chris' inhuman autistic mannerisms for an hour.

EDIT: I just realized that Chris is charging $200 for these interviews. Nevermind. Nobody should ever interview him again. He doesn't deserve more toy money.

Mary Lee Walsh

kiwifarms.net
By your logic, anyone who has ever released Chris content is an attention whore. Without them, we'd have no content. These people aren't great interviewers, but then neither is anyone at CNN and they still have a national audience. If the interviews aren't your thing, ignore them. There's no reason to whine about free content, especially when there have been content Great Depressions in the past. Not every movie can be Apocalypse Now. Just let the interviews sate you until a really amazing piece of content is released; at least you get to laugh at Chris' inhuman autistic mannerisms for an hour.

EDIT: I just realized that Chris is charging $200 for these interviews. Nevermind. Nobody should ever interview him again. He doesn't deserve more toy money.

I agree. As wonderful it would be to have an interview where Chris cannot be paid until the if and only if he answers the hard hitting questions, it’s still better than nothing.

On the other hand, that’s not to say that some of these latest interviews don’t suck ass.

Also (sorry mayweather or whatever your name is), if your doing an interview with opl, don’t sound like a quivering pussy when asking your questions.

Mayweather, I know as a Bri-ish person you are more prone to sounding all innocent, super passive, and super pussy like (i.e. seeming hesitant to ask Chris a basic question) than the average Murcan, but have some balls. There was another Bri-ish baaaastad who interviewed Chris back in 2015/2016 over a fake sonichu deal who talked just like this

My point is when doing these interview you don’t have to be a we.en or alog to make Chris think critically for his own good through these tough good questions but maybe just maybe think up these questions beforehand along with backup questions for what if Chris answers it with an super basic response (eg when you asked him what will he do when barb dies and he said “I haven’t thought about it” and you just left it at that)

In conclusion, mayweather, that question was definitely appreciated. It was afterall, Better than nothing. But a 6 year old could of asked him that.

If you are interviewing Chris and you suck at interviewing at least ask him something like, “sooooo how’s your navy doin?”

Last edited:

mickmars

kiwifarms.net
Even a bad interview can reveal a few interesting nuggets. It doesn't have any negative impact on my life if ten spergs want to interview Chris.
I think there's a grain of truth in that. Go ahead and interview Chris if you really truly feel you'll contribute something. If you come out looking like a jackass, hey, you were warned.

Bigger issue imo is that this all feeds Chris' ego and wallet. We're entering an era where CWC is more open -- and that's good, but it comes with a stupid high price he never should have been able to charge and now does thanks to unfunny weens. I'm sure it'll fizzle unless Pristine lowers his ridiculous asking price, which I doubt he will because he thinks this is just something he can expect people to want to pay for forever, now. It's been said countless times but if you must pozload my neghole, remember the golden rule: Don't give Chris money.

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
I rarely watch the interviews, mostly because the interviewers are almost as hard to watch as Chris himself.

Now a truly professional interview might be interesting, one in a properly furnished room with a calm, respectful host asking meaningful questions. Chris would be way out of his element then.
Confronting him on his own terms really doesn't generate a lot of interesting content.

Last edited: