• "What if Chris bought a pint of tard cum?"

Chris-chan Neptunia headcanon Q&A threadI'll try to parse Chris' crazy concerning this fandom for the curious in this thread

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by GethN7, Nov 8, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.

@The American Hedgehog, @Marvin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since Chris-chan has become a fan of this weird little fandom, and since it's a level of autism I've seen is confusing a lot of people, I wanted to establish a thread where I can help CWCki editors and Christorians figure out just what the hell he's talking about.

So submit questions concerning the crap he references and I'll do my best to explain it in plain English so you all can figure out just what he's rambling about.

• Like x 21
    • Informative x 7
    • Autistic x 6
    • Semper Fidelis x 3
    • DRINK x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    GethN7

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I step away from Chris for a while and this is what he becomes? I'd love just a cliffs notes of his multiple personalities or whatever he thinks he's doing.

• Feels Feels x 30
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  3. Good idea.

• Agree Agree x 15
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Internet Lumberjack
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I think I get what's going on in autismland. He now incorporated this little anime girls who represent consoles or game companies fighting over some evildoers and Chris incorporated them as part of the regular cast of stolen IPs that is CWCville. Exceptionalism ensures.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Pepito

Pepito FUCK YHO HO HO!

kiwifarms.net
  5. In the Neptunia series, the CPU characters (those that can transform into a Console Patron Unit) have split personalites when they transform.

For instance, the main character Neptune is normally happy go lucky and kinda lazy by default, but gains a serious and mature personality when transformed.

It's implied at various points these aren't actual split personalities in a strict sense, merely hidden qualities of the ordinary characters their transformations merely bring to the surface, and it can go both ways, as some of their regular personalites can bleed into their CPU personas.

• Informative Informative x 26
    • Autistic Autistic x 4
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net
  6. What are the chances that Chris is doing LSD?

• Optimistic x 10
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Feels x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    CoolGuyHitler

CoolGuyHitler Hollacaust

kiwifarms.net
  7. Can the autobots hold out against the invaders?

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Question 1: what

Question 2: why

• Winner x 22
    • Agree x 8
    • Feels x 4
    • DRINK x 3
    • Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like x 1
    The Fool

The Fool hey this is making me shit

kiwifarms.net
  9. ...and Chris feels an affinity for this because it legitimizes his old dark Christopher personality, maybe?

• Like x 8
    • Winner x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  10. Does Chris really believe all this Neptunia stuff is really happening to him, or is he pretending he believes it's really happening?

• Agree x 9
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Feels x 1
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Christmas Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Zero to none. He would have sperged about it already. I don't see how he can buy the stuff, anyways.

Apparently so. It's hard to argue with his "THIS REALLY HAPPENED IN THE REAL WORLD" statement.

• Feels x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    Pepito

Pepito FUCK YHO HO HO!

kiwifarms.net
  12. Posted in the 11/8 thread:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Nisse Hult

Nisse Hult Vem fan är Nisse Hult?

kiwifarms.net
  13. Near zero, can you picture Chris even talking to a drug dealer lol?

"Hmm yeah,before the Jer-Jerkops arrive, I'l-I'll take tw-two vials for m-myself, and 1 for Son-Sonichu, among which, yeah"

• Winner x 37
    • Like x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I'd say it leans closer to really, really hard wish fulfillment then him ACTUALLY believing it.

Besides, the series itself breaks the fourth wall quite a bit and outright addresses the fans, not to mention has a few no so complimentary references to manchildren who think their headcanons are real.

Hell, one of the beginning enemies in the first game is a fat manchild in a striped shirt literally named after a basement dwelling nerd in Japan ("Super Otaku"), so I'm sure Chris would have to employ a ton of cognitive dissonance to not get offended by all the references to his shit being unhealthy.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net
  15. The husbandos was recommended the game and he downloaded it before deployment.
    This game is honestly just a choose your waifu game. Sony has a huge market in Asian countries, a lot of the games get translated to the west only because they have no other games to show for the system. I'm honestly not surprised Chris picked up a new waifu from the wide verity Sony has provided him. Anyways Neptunia-chu soon?

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Hen in a tie

Hen in a tie There's a lack of Hens in ties on Google searches
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm not sure that Chris cares about any of that at all. Half the game is references to anime and vidya of varying levels of obscurity and the other half is lesbian anime tiddies, and I think Chris is only in it for that.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Un Platano

Un Platano big blatano xDDDD
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Well, so far, he's only really watched the anime, he hasn't the played the games.

It's when he plays the games we'll know for sure, because that's when he'll really get hit over the head with "you're a creepy manchild who needs to quit jerking off to this".

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    GethN7

kiwifarms.net
  18. The game actually says that?

• Optimistic x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Feels x 1
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Christmas Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Are the "cloakers" Silvana fought a Neptunia thing? That was the one thing in his textwall that seemed out-of-place and made me suspect outside influence.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  20. Has there been ANY reason recently for Chris to pick the game up? Were they bundled or something?

Also whats the personnality of the one he bonded with?

I heard the game had a lot of pandering to the fanbase like a guy who married one of the characters(makes sense considering its targetted towards gamer NEETs) do you think something like that can happen to Chris?
    And lastly, is there a reason he push people to buy/watch the anime of this? I don't think he did it for the previous "worlds" like Sonic or MLP before, or even have them override his world like he just did, I'd have expected MLP to take over. I find it strange he became so fanatical about this suddenly.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.