• ”What do you want from me? What do you want from me? Please! Tell me what you want from me?”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Chris-chan Neptunia headcanon Q&A threadI'll try to parse Chris' crazy concerning this fandom for the curious in this thread

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by GethN7, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As long as the cartoon titties are big enough, Chris probably doesn't care what colour they are. As long as they're not black.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BigTubboWithLittleChina

BigTubboWithLittleChina Aqua Teenatic Jerkop

kiwifarms.net
  2. [​IMG]

I wonder if he'll ever have a chimpout due to his new LGBT circles getting him into close contact with the "dreaded blakies" .

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Male Idiot

Male Idiot Redneck Cephalopod.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Holy shit, that :autism:, but here goes with me TRYING to make sense of it.

According to the lore of Megadimension VII, Uzume Tennouboshi and Kurome Ankokuboshi are two halves of the same being. In the case, the personification of the Sega Dreamcast, with the former represent its potential and the latter its failure.

In the best ending of MDM VII, Kurome is defeated, and Uzume manages to reabsorb Kurome into herself, while the former as the dominant of the two, thus preventing further damage to reality by the latter and rendering them one gestalt being like they were before the split in the backstory.

Chris has apparently read up on this and has rendered his own butchered, bastardized retelling, only tacking on some other nonsense to tie it into his real life insanity.

According to ACTUAL canon, this changes jack shit aside from the fact Uzume's Hyde counterpart to her Jekyll is no longer running around doing evil shit, but that's IT.

The rest is just Chris going further off the deep end.

• Informative Informative x 15
    • Autistic Autistic x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Hats off to you for having the most amazing autism - English encyclopedic knowledge, @GethN7 . Literally none of what Chris wrote made any sense at all.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. You act like he has money.

This isnt an official one is it?

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. It's made by Broccoli, a company that has their own character in Hyperdimension Neptunia (by their explicit permission) and which serves as a product manufacturer for Idea Factory, so yes, they are official.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I see quite a lot of weeaboos here.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    everythingisawkward999

everythingisawkward999 I regret a couple things

kiwifarms.net
  8. Perhaps. For example, Plutia is usually sleepy and lazy, enjoying plushies and playing but when she become Iris Heart, she’s a sexual sadist. However, her sadistic tendencies do reveal themselves in her normal personality as well. Rei Ryghts is normally a doormat and stammers a lot (relatable) but in her CPU form, she’s wild for power. Unlike Plutia, this never shows in her normal form. So there are multiple different ways to look at it.

Well duh. When you mention HDN, we come in spades. It’s like a dog whistle.

• Autistic Autistic x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #109 scared sheep, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017
    scared sheep

scared sheep fluffy sheep
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. @scared sheep you gotta learn not to double (and triple) post. Edit your posts to add more info if you need to. Lurk more before blarting everywhere.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. ok

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Wait so I keep hearing this game is based off of the console wars and each girl is a console, so which console is Chris's otherkin?

Tard

Tard Yeezus

kiwifarms.net
  12. Uzume is based off the Sega Dreamcast. Neptune herself was based off scrapped Sega console, the Sega Neptune, which was basically going to be a Genesis/32X/Sega CD all in one but canceled because nobody was going to care when the Saturn was right around the corner.

• Informative Informative x 4
    #113 Keine, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    Keine

Keine Voted "Best Fortnite Dancer of 2018"

kiwifarms.net
  13. It's kind of a weird inversion of the status quo when CWC is importing a canon into his stupid fucking noggin that's... more autistic than what's already there.

That's what seems to be going on here.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's really just a generic anime RPG with video game references as plot points. Chris probably just likes it for the titties if anything.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Keine

Keine Voted "Best Fortnite Dancer of 2018"

kiwifarms.net
  15. but is chris getting better?

lol i love how all the balls to the walls craziest shit happens when i'm away studying dentist stuff

• Feels Feels x 1
    Terrorist

Terrorist Osama bin Ladkin

kiwifarms.net
  16. God, I take a hiatus to focus on non-Chris cows and OPL loses his motherfucking grip on reality.

This is amazing.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Computery Guy

Computery Guy We've come to the end of our time.

kiwifarms.net
  17. So I'm pretty sure this whole thing is the result of some troll. https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Operation_BARBarossa Looking at the CWCki article it looks like the new CWCville updates are directly related. The Fine Ol' Solution, the first donated prison camp in the second update on this, and a bunch of other things suggest that it was something troll inspired the whole time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    trueandhonestfan

trueandhonestfan I'll drink my agua to that!

kiwifarms.net
  18. I'm sure the bit about the Fine Ol' Solution is troll influenced. But I don't think that Chris would need to be tricked into inserting HyperDimension Neptunia into this mess of Sonic, Pokemon, MLP and such; I just think it's far more likely he saw pretty anime girls and wanted to use them. Although I can see your reasoning since the initial HDN stuff and BARBarossa happened back-to-back.

kiwifarms.net
  19. So is this Chris's way of achieving a "mad dog" victory against trolls?
    By sliding down into so much fuckery and insanity that no one would dare to even mention him on the internet?

• Like Like x 1
    Caz

Caz

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.