Chris-chan Neptunia headcanon Q&A thread - I'll try to parse Chris' crazy concerning this fandom for the curious in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GethN7

Cute doggo is cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that :autism:, but here goes with me TRYING to make sense of it.

According to the lore of Megadimension VII, Uzume Tennouboshi and Kurome Ankokuboshi are two halves of the same being. In the case, the personification of the Sega Dreamcast, with the former represent its potential and the latter its failure.

In the best ending of MDM VII, Kurome is defeated, and Uzume manages to reabsorb Kurome into herself, while the former as the dominant of the two, thus preventing further damage to reality by the latter and rendering them one gestalt being like they were before the split in the backstory.

Chris has apparently read up on this and has rendered his own butchered, bastardized retelling, only tacking on some other nonsense to tie it into his real life insanity.

According to ACTUAL canon, this changes jack shit aside from the fact Uzume's Hyde counterpart to her Jekyll is no longer running around doing evil shit, but that's IT.

The rest is just Chris going further off the deep end.

scared sheep

fluffy sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...and Chris feels an affinity for this because it legitimizes his old dark Christopher personality, maybe?
Perhaps. For example, Plutia is usually sleepy and lazy, enjoying plushies and playing but when she become Iris Heart, she’s a sexual sadist. However, her sadistic tendencies do reveal themselves in her normal personality as well. Rei Ryghts is normally a doormat and stammers a lot (relatable) but in her CPU form, she’s wild for power. Unlike Plutia, this never shows in her normal form. So there are multiple different ways to look at it.

I see quite a lot of weeaboos here.
Well duh. When you mention HDN, we come in spades. It’s like a dog whistle.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Fool

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps. For example, Plutia is usually sleepy and lazy, enjoying plushies and playing but when she become Iris Heart, she’s a sexual sadist. However, her sadistic tendencies do reveal themselves in her normal personality as well. Rei Ryghts is normally a doormat and stammers a lot (relatable) but in her CPU form, she’s wild for power. Unlike Plutia, this never shows in her normal form. So there are multiple different ways to look at it.
ok

Tard

Yeezus
kiwifarms.net
Wait so I keep hearing this game is based off of the console wars and each girl is a console, so which console is Chris's otherkin?

Keine

Voted "Best Fortnite Dancer of 2018"
kiwifarms.net
Wait so I keep hearing this game is based off of the console wars and each girl is a console, so which console is Chris's otherkin?
Uzume is based off the Sega Dreamcast. Neptune herself was based off scrapped Sega console, the Sega Neptune, which was basically going to be a Genesis/32X/Sega CD all in one but canceled because nobody was going to care when the Saturn was right around the corner.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uzume is based off the Sega Dreamcast. Neptune herself was based off scrapped Sega console, the Sega Neptune, which was basically going to be a Genesis/32X/Sega CD all in one but scrapped because nobody was going to care when the Saturn was right around the corner.
It's kind of a weird inversion of the status quo when CWC is importing a canon into his stupid fucking noggin that's... more autistic than what's already there.

That's what seems to be going on here.

Keine

Voted "Best Fortnite Dancer of 2018"
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of a weird inversion of the status quo when CWC is importing a canon into his stupid fucking noggin that's... more autistic than what's already there.

That's what seems to be going on here.
It's really just a generic anime RPG with video game references as plot points. Chris probably just likes it for the titties if anything.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
So I'm pretty sure this whole thing is the result of some troll. https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Operation_BARBarossa Looking at the CWCki article it looks like the new CWCville updates are directly related. The Fine Ol' Solution, the first donated prison camp in the second update on this, and a bunch of other things suggest that it was something troll inspired the whole time.

TheFandomThief

kiwifarms.net
So I'm pretty sure this whole thing is the result of some troll. https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Operation_BARBarossa Looking at the CWCki article it looks like the new CWCville updates are directly related. The Fine Ol' Solution, the first donated prison camp in the second update on this, and a bunch of other things suggest that it was something troll inspired the whole time.
I'm sure the bit about the Fine Ol' Solution is troll influenced. But I don't think that Chris would need to be tricked into inserting HyperDimension Neptunia into this mess of Sonic, Pokemon, MLP and such; I just think it's far more likely he saw pretty anime girls and wanted to use them. Although I can see your reasoning since the initial HDN stuff and BARBarossa happened back-to-back.

Caz

kiwifarms.net
So is this Chris's way of achieving a "mad dog" victory against trolls?
By sliding down into so much fuckery and insanity that no one would dare to even mention him on the internet?

Reactions: The Fool
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino