Prison Letters Chris Chan responds to another Twitter user's letter - November 20, 2021

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yet another Twitter user decided to take their hand at writing a letter to Chris.

This time this kid seems to have asked him about his Sonichu comics.

The Letter: (https://twitter.com/maniacwesker1/status/1466906299287969805?s=21)

1639001401993.png

1639001423330.png

1639001444116.png

1639001464371.png

November 20, 2021
Hey Adam,
I am in quite good health, mentality, and spirituality, and feeling good. I appreciate your offer, but I am managing my finances well. And I appreciate your offer for donations to my account. But, be sure to send donations to Barbara at the Sonichu Temple as well.

I will accept your phone # and surprise you with a call soon enough.

I am in a cell "by myself", but I am not alone, for I have Magi-Chan, Cryzel, Sylvana, Mewtwo, and everyone else within my reach (with my hubbychu chillin' with I and our highest Rank Gardevoir in this cell at the moment), and I work Out of Body in my continued hard work, duties, and efforts with Everyone of our Allies and Friends, during these events and Everything. As if the Northern Lights within Your View, and the Solar Flares in high numbers are not Obvious Clues towards the Happenings with Chaotic Rainbows, and Judgment Day upon the Toxic Minority left behind.

Anyway, I am disbarred from interacting with the other inmates, and am allies with some of the Ladies and Gentleman of the police staff in this Male and Female occupied facility. You are Litteraly Living the Sonichu Comics I have written an drawn already on our recombined Earth, and I shall write and draw more after completing the tough Diving Task, with the Collective Shift, my Second Coming, and all. NES: Kabuki Quantam Fighter, SNES: Super Mario World, N64: Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, Gabecube: Sonic Adventure 1 DX and 2 Battle.

Thank you for your kindness, Adam.

Go forth with Peace, Clarity, and Blessings by my Power, Glory, and Authority as God.

Be Safe and Well,

Mrs. Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu, the Goddess Blue Heart, and Lord, Messiah, Savior, and God of all.

Last edited:

admiral

Новый мир рождается на наших глазах!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's a good thing that Chris is in a cell on his own. Not only for his own safety- can you imagine being in jail and having Chris as a cellmate? I think i'd commit assault on purpose just to get put in solitary and not have to deal with sonichu merge bullshit all day.

ñññ

Me encanta ser blanco y estoy orgulloso de serlo.
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why people keep donating to him. He obviously doesn't need the money and if one thing has become clear in all this letters is that Chris is absolutely comfortable with the jail's free food and not having to do any work besides answer some letters from time to time and pray I guess.
Looking back at all the plans everyone (including Null) had for improving Chris's live and future, who would've thought the best course of action was to just lock him behind bars with free food and no work. He belogs in jail and is living the dream right now.

Last edited:

Dylan

kiwifarms.net
Chris says to also send donations to his mother? I think he sees himself being back at home soon enough.
I'm glad to see his immature autistic side in this schizoid rambling. Chris seems to be pretty obedient in the jail, I wonder if all this jesus and second coming crap is his extreme coping mechanism to the radical shift in his conditions and hurt ego.

Weens should try to introduce chris to meth.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I assume he asked if Chris is going to make prison comics. Other than his BS answers, I doubt he can make one because of limited papers he can have.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris says the northern lights over the northern U.S. "clearly" means the end times are coming. That's lame. Why can't we have fire raining from the skies, or the oceans turning to molten lead? I'd even settle for northern lights at the equator or sandstorms in Canada

Well, I mean if the aurora is bright and visible all over the planet it means we're getting hammered with massive radiation and that could definitely count as end times where we all go sterile and die of cancer. Also destroying entire power grid and electronics connected to it. And killing off crops leading to famine for those who survive.

Aegeus

I should be dead...but dark forces keep me...alive
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he can make one because of limited papers he can have.
The real reason Chris won't make comics is that he is and has always been insanely lazy. He is such a worthless piece of shit. His entire life, he got tons of free money from welfare, ~1300 a month for 22+ years, and he could have done so much with his free time. Yet, instead, he stuffs his hideously ugly fat face with McDonald's while he masturbates, rapes his senile septuagenarian mom, and plays PlayStation games.

The last real issue of Sonichu was number 12, more than four years ago, and then before that, between 10 and 11, he had a gap of seven years. Those seven years were where his morbidly obese, worthless welfare leech ass couldn't spend a few seconds scribbling his retarded kindergarten-level horrible "art" even though DStecks had paid him $1,000 in advance to work on his shitty comic.

Just imagine being so lazy that you cannot be bothered to produce some retarded shitty "art" that looks like crap and probably takes a few seconds to scribble out.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Every letter at this point is just a guessing game for people to bet on what crazy shit Chris is going to say next.

AntiSchwuletteAktion

Punk's not dead
kiwifarms.net
Well, I mean if the aurora is bright and visible all over the planet it means we're getting hammered with massive radiation and that could definitely count as end times where we all go sterile and die of cancer. Also destroying entire power grid and electronics connected to it. And killing off crops leading to famine for those who survive.
The level of radiation reaching the surface from the solar flare causing the aurora is not strong enough to do anything like that. In a world where the solar flare was the strongest we've ever seen and never stopped, sure.

100%black

kiwifarms.net
I don't get why people keep donating to him. He obviously doesn't need the money and if one thing has become clear in all this letters is that Chris is absolutely comfortable with the jail's free food and not having to do any work besides answer some letters from time to time and pray I guess.
Looking back at all the plans everyone (including Null) had for improving Chris's live and future, who would've thought the best course of action was to just lock him behind bars with free food and no work. He belogs in jail and is living the dream right now.
This worries me a lot. If he's ever out in general population, other prisoners are going to beat the shit out of him and intimidate him into giving up those donations. It could paint a huge target on his head.