Prison Letters Chris Chan responds to another Twitter user's letter - November 20, 2021

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Hoss Delgado

kiwifarms.net
The level of radiation reaching the surface from the solar flare causing the aurora is not strong enough to do anything like that. In a world where the solar flare was the strongest we've ever seen and never stopped, sure.
If you're seeing bright auroras all over the planet it means we're getting hit with a geomagnetic storm on par with the Carrington Event. Humans wouldn't be physically harmed by this directly but basically every electronic outside of a Faraday cage would be bricked. I imagine the consequences of a global EMP would be fairly apocalyptic.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I eagerly await the day where Chris realizes all the blasphemous, idiotic, self-important "prophecies" he's made didn't come true and never will. I desperately wish to see Chris knocked off his high horse and forced to see the reality of his delusions, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Big Booty Deathclaw

"I'm having some chicken."
kiwifarms.net
I eagerly await the day where Chris realizes all the blasphemous, idiotic, self-important "prophecies" he's made didn't come true and never will. I desperately wish to see Chris knocked off his high horse and forced to see the reality of his delusions, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
I've always wondered if he already realized this and just continues this facade.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered if he already realized this and just continues this facade.

Maybe. It could be a "Chris painted himself into a corner" kind of deal where Chris thinks "Well, I've gone this far with it. Might as well keep it up." It's become a security blanket or woobie for Chris. It doesn't help that there are still unfunny fucktards who keep on indulging Chris.

Also, Barb got into a wreck and totaled their shit-box van? Cool!

Alcalino9000

free cheesecrist, for dairy's sake!
kiwifarms.net
Chris curses the ideas guy every time he gets a chance, but that if he adsorbs all the shit that suited him. like fucking his mother.

Big Booty Deathclaw

"I'm having some chicken."
kiwifarms.net
Maybe. It could be a "Chris painted himself into a corner" kind of deal where Chris thinks "Well, I've gone this far with it. Might as well keep it up." It's become a security blanket or woobie for Chris. It doesn't help that there are still unfunny fucktards who keep on indulging Chris.

Also, Barb got into a wreck and totaled their shit-box van? Cool!
I think they want to contact/fuck with chris just so they can get something back and show their friends how cool they are to get a reaction from a definitely disturbed person in jail?

Maybe he keeps it going as some kind of safety blanket? His life is obviously in shambles, so this could be a way for him to keep getting attention from people who "support" him and thus making him feel better about himself. In this weird delusional way.

sweetstone

I dont wanna fuck no more. Too many ppl get hurt.
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to piece together the nonsense of randomly naming off video games. At least in the previous letters he was somewhat coherent when babbling off fictional characters, but this time he just names some video game titles in the middle of a sentence. I don't get it.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These letters are starting to lose their charm Im afraid, at this point its basically the same as his twitter bullshit but on paper form.

They lost their charm after the first letter. It's just like everything else in Chris life where the internet is concerned: something gets a reaction out of Chris, copycats take notice and do the same thing over and over, shit gets stale and unfunny. It was the same thing with fake girlfriends, calling Sonic and Sonichu gay, saying Rosechu has a dick, stroking Chris' ego or humoring his delusional bullshit...same shit, different day.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I truly don't understand why people donate to this motherfucker. What exactly do people who do that hope to achieve? The satisfaction of knowing you helped him shovel uncooked ramen noodles down his maw?

If you want your cow to produce milk, you have to make sure its feeding trough is full. Also, Chris is no longer a free-range cow.

Shakashuri Blowdown

Spirit guide and chomsky-honk
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to piece together the nonsense of randomly naming off video games. At least in the previous letters he was somewhat coherent when babbling off fictional characters, but this time he just names some video game titles in the middle of a sentence. I don't get it.
It's my personal theory, at least with the way he writes it, that he's rattling off video games like bible verses. Considering how much video game shit he's woven into his personal "religious beliefs" I would not be surprised if him saying "Super Nintendo: Super Mario World" is the same as saying "Matthew 28:19" as if there's some magical life lesson about the merge to be learnt there.

Radical Goodspeed

Biological Sex Exists
kiwifarms.net
I truly don't understand why people donate to this motherfucker. What exactly do people who do that hope to achieve? The satisfaction of knowing you helped him shovel uncooked ramen noodles down his maw?
The only humor I find in it is if Barb needed that money and it's being deliberately wasted on Chris in jail.

SaintChristopher69

[Unintelligible]
kiwifarms.net
You would've thought that the majority of these weens sending letters to Chris would have something more constructive to write other than 'tELL mE AbOuT sOnIcHU.'

Also, anybody else have the habit where they've started skimming Chris' letter? Everything he's sent as of late has been the same and has been barely intelligible. If anything, they're charting his rapid decline into legitimate insanity.