Prison Letters Chris Chan responds to another Twitter user's letter - November 20, 2021

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Ophelia

Leave! Never return!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you want your cow to produce milk, you have to make sure its feeding trough is full. Also, Chris is no longer a free-range cow.
If you give him something for nothing, you’ll get nothing in return and he’ll sit there smug about pulling one over on you. Paying up front doesn’t work. Ask the idiot who sent him $1000 back in the day.

You would've thought that the majority of these weens sending letters to Chris would have something more constructive to write other than 'tELL mE AbOuT sOnIcHU.'
Maybe the letters asking about sonichu are the only ones Chris is answering.

Professor Iris

Making fun of CWC behind bars. BARBAY!!!
kiwifarms.net
I do wish people would stop fucking enabling Chris in this bullshit. As in: Don't give him money, don't cater to his delusions about him being a Messiah, and don't ask him crap about his Sonichu comics and the Dimensional Merge. These people are not genuine in their 'hopes' that Chris would get better, they just want to flog a rotting lolcow carcass for more humor.

One sincerely has to wonder if sexually assaulting his mother just wasn't enough for them at this point. For me, that's already gone way too far.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. If Chris gets free and certain people get to him, we could have an insane cult on our hands.

Rate me dumb but I bet it was a suicide attempt. Day before Thanksgiving. Chris locked up for who knows how long. Barb literally has no one. The last time she saw any family was after getting raped for a month.

I honestly can't say. There are a lot of other factors that could impede Barb's ability to drive. Lest we forget, she is -very- old, and in my neck of the woods, folks her age can only extend their licenses by a year, and that is with the additional caveat that their eyesight at least, is good enough.

From what we've seen, Barb may be suffering from dementia, and that's something that's not going to be helped by the fact that she was sexually assaulted by her own son, who is currently in jail. That, combined with the fact that she has incredibly worsening debt, a dead husband and lives alone in a house consumed by a hoard of her own making, is bound to take a huge toll on her sanity.

Guinan's hats

You all blew it.
kiwifarms.net
These letters are starting to lose their charm Im afraid, at this point its basically the same as his twitter bullshit but on paper form.
Totally agree. The novelty of "It's a real life letter with ink and everything" is basically gone, and Chris isn't giving us anything interesting beyond "I'm gigacoping with a Jesus LARP." It's almost as boring as when he wasn't in jail, and we don't even have the benefit of schizo videos while he's in.

At this point, I'm just waiting out to see what fantastically fucked up things happen when he eventually gets out.

Ophelia

Leave! Never return!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kind of enjoy when he mopes, complains, or in any way indicates that he’s not having a great time in the jail of fail. But mostly the communiqués are made up of banal gobbledygook.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Rate me dumb but I bet it was a suicide attempt. Day before Thanksgiving. Chris locked up for who knows how long. Barb literally has no one. The last time she saw any family was after getting raped for a month.
Its semi possible, this was a collision with a tractor trailer aka a big rig and barb suffered two broken ribs and a concussion according to the onion heads.

Most folks in their prime are lucky to survive something like that, barb is 80 and for all we know either at home in a wheelchair or in the hospital on machines keeping her alive.

Really it depends on details they didn't specify, how fast was barb going? Was it a head on collision? If she drove that hunk of junk as fast as it can get, right into the grill of the truck then yeah, I believe she did it with intent to take her own life.

Marshal Mannerheim

Kristus on Kuningas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he's ever out in general population
Ain't gonna happen. He's a sex offender and he's a slow-in-the-mind, so there's no way he'll get put in general population.
I will accept your phone # and surprise you with a call soon enough.
At what point do you decide to give your phone number to someone known for doxing people who give him their personal data?

Guardsman42

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
kiwifarms.net
Its semi possible, this was a collision with a tractor trailer aka a big rig and barb suffered two broken ribs and a concussion according to the onion heads.

Most folks in their prime are lucky to survive something like that, barb is 80 and for all we know either at home in a wheelchair or in the hospital on machines keeping her alive.

Really it depends on details they didn't specify, how fast was barb going? Was it a head on collision? If she drove that hunk of junk as fast as it can get, right into the grill of the truck then yeah, I believe she did it with intent to take her own life.

At this point I'm wondering how you actually fuck up suicide by big rig. I mean if we go with what you posted she has -horrific- luck. The Van at least can do highway speeds <I mean let us assume that. He drives around enough, and even wanted to drive it to a con>. I've seen cars doing residential speeds, hit head on with a big rig doing the same speed, and it's fatal. If she did infact, floor the van, into a speeding big rig, and survived, that's just..terrible luck. On the other hand; I guess we know the airbag worked in the van yet.

Honestly for her to have survived though; I doubt she purposely sped head on into a semi, with no seat belt on. I can't see how she'd survive with just two broken ribs and a concussion. Unless the concussion is actually like them not saying severe blunt force trauma to the skull. Since at her age, an airbag could easily snap her neck.

BrokLesnerd

Everything is political whether you deny it or not
kiwifarms.net
At this point I'm wondering how you actually fuck up suicide by big rig. I mean if we go with what you posted she has -horrific- luck. The Van at least can do highway speeds <I mean let us assume that. He drives around enough, and even wanted to drive it to a con>. I've seen cars doing residential speeds, hit head on with a big rig doing the same speed, and it's fatal. If she did infact, floor the van, into a speeding big rig, and survived, that's just..terrible luck. On the other hand; I guess we know the airbag worked in the van yet.

Honestly for her to have survived though; I doubt she purposely sped head on into a semi, with no seat belt on. I can't see how she'd survive with just two broken ribs and a concussion. Unless the concussion is actually like them not saying severe blunt force trauma to the skull. Since at her age, an airbag could easily snap her neck.
She probably just rear-ended whatever vehicle she hit. Old and hit the brakes too late.

Sharkbait

I am the terror of the deep and I like candy.
kiwifarms.net

Maybe it was a cry for help?

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Lmao Chris is never gonna be homeless with exceptional faggots giving him money with every stupid letter someone decides to send him, by the decades end he’ll have more money than DSP or Ethan could ever dream of. No homeless saga for this cow.

Nobody Important

kiwifarms.net
Lmao Chris is never gonna be homeless with exceptional faggots giving him money with every stupid letter someone decides to send him, by the decades end he’ll have more money than DSP or Ethan could ever dream of. No homeless saga for this cow.
It’ll come in handy whenever he makes his trip to GenPop.

Cateloaf

angrey
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, I am disbarred from interacting with the other inmates, and am allies with some of the Ladies and Gentleman of the police staff in this Male and Female occupied facility.

Damn, I wonder what kind of retarded shit he did to the inmates. :stress: