Prison Letters Chris Chan responds to Twitter user's letter / Q&A - November 30th

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Dipodomys

You call that bipedal locomotion?
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I’m wrong, but the only time he’s ever physically acted out these delusions was when he danced at ponycon when all eyes were on him. Is there any evidence of Chris speaking to a character of his when he’s not in front of an audience?
He's done this forever. He talked to Sonichu in front of Mary Lee Walsh way back in 2004. He admitted he was pretending to talk to him back then.

That's what makes it so tough for people to get a read on his bullshit. He 100% believes that cartoons and shit actually exist somewhere, and the pretending comes in when he says he can really talk to them. It's autistic faith healing bullshit.

TrippinKahlua

Snoopy has joined the Mawkenda.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s a shame. Animation used to be a painstaking form of beautiful artwork but today is as simplistic as Cal Arts make it.

Shit like Thief and the Cobbler have sat dormant for decades before finally being released in a messy form.

To Chris, they all still exist and play around.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
He 100% believes that cartoons and shit actually exist somewhere, and the pretending comes in when he says he can really talk to them. It's autistic faith healing bullshit.
Or he 100% wants to believe. Of course he's going to be talking to Magichan and his critters when he's at a pony convention, because he's got an entire head cannon built around his completely fabricated fantasy "family". He can't be a future seeing, all knowing goddess if he doesn't put the act on like he believes it.

If he really did believe all the stuff he pretends to believe in, he'd say stuff like "Don't worry, I talked to Magichan and she said Barb's going to be okay." or how Sonichu is going to drop off food and thousands of dollars. Instead, he'll snap right out of his fantasy to tell real life people to help with money or food or whatever.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
If he really did believe all the stuff he pretends to believe in, he'd say stuff like "Don't worry, I talked to Magichan and she said Barb's going to be okay." or how Sonichu is going to drop off food and thousands of dollars.

I'm sure that Sonichu is visiting to offer him CWCquarters, but unfortunately those are not legal tender in our dimension, so she still must beg for blessings in sufficient abundance.

He's done this forever. He talked to Sonichu in front of Mary Lee Walsh way back in 2004. He admitted he was pretending to talk to him back then.

That's what makes it so tough for people to get a read on his bullshit. He 100% believes that cartoons and shit actually exist somewhere, and the pretending comes in when he says he can really talk to them. It's autistic faith healing bullshit.

When did he do that in front of MLW? I don’t remember reading about that but it sounds hilarious so I want to.

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
When did he do that in front of MLW? I don’t remember reading about that but it sounds hilarious so I want to.

During his disciplinary before being suspended, he delivered a message talking as Sonichu - she sent him for a mental health evaluation, I looked for the Con video where he's sitting unaware he's being filmed talking to magichan it liks like the videos been deleted but it's in Geno's documentary.

He was 100% unaware he was being filmed and talking to magichan and reaching out to touch him.

Guardsman42

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
kiwifarms.net

No idea if there is any thing about the actual content of the speech. Though I remember reading at one point he basically went all Sonichu on her to give some meandering weird speech. Chris says in one source he pretended to talk to Sonichu..but from the same era, implies he -fully- believes Sonichu is real.

So the idea it's a recent development he talks to non existent characters isn't all that new. Fundamentally; he always believed cartoons etc were real and if they died in a comic, they actually died. Which sort of provides evidence imo, he always believed they were real. I mean we really have no idea what he does day to day, but with the beliefs he had pre idea guys, I'd still bet he was doing this stuff with out being in the lime light.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
During his disciplinary before being suspended, he delivered a message talking as Sonichu - she sent him for a mental health evaluation, I looked for the Con video where he's sitting unaware he's being filmed talking to magichan it liks like the videos been deleted but it's in Geno's documentary.

In a way I'm kind of jealous of Chris. When I feel sad and lonely, especially during the pandemic, it would be nice to have my own imaginary friend to talk to and hug. I'm just not enough of a tard to cope that way. =/

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Or he 100% wants to believe. Of course he's going to be talking to Magichan and his critters when he's at a pony convention, because he's got an entire head cannon built around his completely fabricated fantasy "family". He can't be a future seeing, all knowing goddess if he doesn't put the act on like he believes it.

If he really did believe all the stuff he pretends to believe in, he'd say stuff like "Don't worry, I talked to Magichan and she said Barb's going to be okay." or how Sonichu is going to drop off food and thousands of dollars. Instead, he'll snap right out of his fantasy to tell real life people to help with money or food or whatever.
Just to illustrate the duplicity of Chris, he'll try to keep up whatever fantasy he's pushing, but as shown with his time pretending he was being the physical host of Sonichu (and thus referring to himself in third person as "mama"), he dropped that shit IMMEDIATELY when Netflix/Hasbro ramped up advertisement for G5 which would override G4 pony and of course ruin Chris's perfect little imaginary world. He instead reverted to the angry, self-important shithead who only thinks of himself before anything else and simply won't accept compromise, until of course it turns out he likes what the other side is offering and forces it to work with his headcannon - the only time he's ever actually "won" was the blue arms crap and only because of reasons entirely unrelated to his campaign of minor vandalism across the greater Charlottesville area wherever Sonic Boom games were sold (namely, the game itself was shit and sold poorly as a result).

He was 100% unaware he was being filmed and talking to magichan and reaching out to touch him.
I never saw the Geno doc nor ever heard of this video, but if Chris is doing this entirely unprompted, then that really suggests a desperate need for social interaction, except for numerous reasons Chris is much more comfortable with his imaginary friends who are an army of yes men who support Chris, as opposed to actually having people who will challenge and disagree with Chris all in the name of his better interest.

Though by a similar token, it is surprising that Chris latched onto the whole 'cartoons are real and on another plane of reality' thing loosely adapted from WFRR, instead of taking on the world of Foster's Home where Imaginary Friends flat out exist the second you think of them and essentially make this Merge idea pointless because the end result was already his reality. Though by then he probably was already too entrenched with his existing fantasy to completely overhaul it to that degree.

No idea if there is any thing about the actual content of the speech. Though I remember reading at one point he basically went all Sonichu on her to give some meandering weird speech. Chris says in one source he pretended to talk to Sonichu..but from the same era, implies he -fully- believes Sonichu is real.

So the idea it's a recent development he talks to non existent characters isn't all that new. Fundamentally; he always believed cartoons etc were real and if they died in a comic, they actually died. Which sort of provides evidence imo, he always believed they were real. I mean we really have no idea what he does day to day, but with the beliefs he had pre idea guys, I'd still bet he was doing this stuff with out being in the lime light.
Until he reversed Simonla's death years after the fact, further proving that Chris only adheres to his rules now when they suit his purposes, otherwise he'll just ignore them.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I just looked at his second batch of questions, and he's asking Chris some pretty damn interesting things.

Q1.png

Q2.png

This Eels guy is giving me a very bad feeling.

Last edited:

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
I never saw the Geno doc nor ever heard of this video,

It's a 5 - 10 second long video, and was used in the geno documentary, I thing Rogue had it in one of his CWCi readings as well, I looked up the con videos on the CWCiki and I think it's from the 2018 con but the video is missing / been deleted.

RIGHT FOUND A STILL -

Brony Con 2017, this is from the video
Bc2_with_imaginary_friend.jpg

Chris was off to the side on his own and unaware he was being filmed, in the video he's reaching out and touching someone whos not there AND you can see his lips moving like he's talking.

He's been claiming this stuff before he was infamous and doing it a lot longer and more often than most people think, I honestly think he's been doing this since he was a kid and Bob an Barb managed to get him to stop doing it when he's around authority figures but he can only do it for so long before it comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy and Gay Nicholas J.

Condensating bitches
kiwifarms.net
So I just looked at his second batch of questions, and he's asking Chris some pretty damn interesting things.

View attachment 2781854
View attachment 2781864

This Eels guy is giving me a very bad feeling.
He's just some kid, I reckon. Judging by the amount who've sent letters to Chris whilst he's been in jail. he's probably not the only one who's sent him a bunch of mail.

Though saying that, those questions are fucking weird. He goes from asking him about Kyle Rittenhous to COVID conspiracies, which is strange given the fact you'd assume they'd want to send him something constructive.

ThatGuyWhoLikes The Chili

1996 was 40 years ago...
kiwifarms.net
You know the sad thing is that even when he's putting "effort" into his fake religion, he's not putting in actual effort. Fucking hell man, if you're gonna LARP like you're Jesus Christ then go all the way with it. Like look up books on Christian/Gnostic theology and come up with your own historically accurate headcanon.

Seriously, why not denounce the Council of Chalcedon in its entirety and proclaim that Christ is of three natures: human, divine, and Sonichu? Better yet, why not request that his followers unite Christendom so that the Pope and all existing Patriarchs of Christianity can come together and demand Chris's release from jail? Why not go the Moral Orel route and come up with some Lost Commandments?

Chris is such an unimaginative sponge that even when he's flirting with schizo delusions of godhood, he still finds a way to make it gay and boring.
I think this is part of the reason why Chris makes so many people so irrationally angry. For nearly two decades he has had the the type of following most actual creative types can only dream of despite putting in all of their time and effort, yet there is this fat man child who has never lifted a finger to provide actual content reaping all the rewards they so desire.
Not only has he never lifted a finger to nurture his fan base, but he actively despises them. People just have to sit there and watch while Chris squanders endless opportunities thrown in his lap while they can only imagine all the things they'd do given his audience and scope of influence if only he had an ounce of genuine creativity.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
God, his answer to question 10, where he expains what he means by "Real Player One" was hard to sit through.

"I inform all of you of the ONE Avatar Body; Immortal and Existent throughout all of Time since the Big Bang."

"This One Avatar with the Immortal Infinite Ressurection/Respawn Count and all Powers and Abilities over ALL is your God, and your ”Foretold” LORD, as well."

"Now, if you’d like more greater truths and insights, the Akashic Records are always open to all who are highly enlightened, open and not blinding themselves from said ultimate truth. And if you’d like to know more what the Akashic Records are and how you may be able to access them, Google the term."
and of course it was a refference to the movie ready player one:

I said: "...which also transitions to me being the Real Player One (yes, in one part, that was a reference to the movie

I just KNEW Chris had seen that movie, it has everything he'd ever want in life; the agility to mix and match fictional characters in a big hub world? Get money for doing next to nothing but play video games all day? oh and of course getting the girl at the end and having everything be just perfect. He's wanted that last one since at least the love quest days.