Prison Letters Chris Chan responds to Twitter user's letter / Q&A - November 30th

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why Chris didn't answer the third question, which is about getting legal gaming console in jail. Instead answer #3 is the response to question #4.

Alcalino9000

free cheesecrist, for dairy's sake!
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, I already lost my way with these letters, the chronological order with the publication date differs so much that I no longer know which is which. Besides that this must have some meaning? gibi, Smokey McCrack. ”Sallyacorchus”? Planet Dolan, Chris loves to emphasize that he is furry in multipledimensions, they already said this is the letter with the most apparent nonsense of all, it has only made things worse.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sending Chris money is and will never not be completely exceptional and pathetic, other than that Decent letter though, even more hilariously incoherent than before, I can certainly say Chris was not playing basketball, even in high school he was only a water boy, considering his physique degradation over 20 years it certainly wouldn’t help.
Remember when he was forced on the special ed bus a few times. After he got off, I bet people started calling it the magic stool bus.

zero-who

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
kiwifarms.net
It's all fun and games until it turns out he's 100% right and we all get smited by a horde of vengeful Sonichu angels
קיפוד חשמלי.png

BE NOT AFRAID

Dylan

kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ you whiny faggots complaining about weens can you just shut up, it's getting too old old. Who cares if you're bored with chris's ramblings? It's a freak show as is.
Ween actually milk the cow unlike you lazy niggers.
And why are you even bothered that someone sends chris money? It's not like these money are yours, or are you legit jealous of some tard getting ween bux?
I would send chris money myself just to spite you.

Merried Seinor Coomer

Awakened, Experienced, and Then Some
kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ you whiny faggots complaining about weens can you just shut up, it's getting too old old. Who cares if you're bored with chris's ramblings? It's a freak show as is.
Ween actually milk the cow unlike you lazy niggers.
And why are you even bothered that someone sends chris money? It's not like these money are yours, or are you legit jealous of some tard getting ween bux?
I would send chris money myself just to spite you.
Before he fucked his mom and was just a gross brony with bad OP, everyone was fine with weens commissioning artwork to get him to a con so we could laugh at him. These prison letters are much the same thing. He won't produce when he's already been paid, but weens like Eels dangling money in front of the mother fucker seem to get results. The second letter is more out-there and reminds me of CwC mail bag sprinkled with big questions one would ask the actual second-coming of Christ.

This response letter is just boring fanfic headcanon but he deserves an extra prayer rug out of it if some people find it interesting. Chris is literally in protective custody and doesn't need us mothering him. He's getting more lost every day - letters inquiring about his well-being can only help at this stage.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
Wait a damn minute, if the only special Sonic/Pokemon hybrids are from Sonic and Pikachu DNA, then where did Jiggliami, Layla Flaafy and Reginald Sneasel come from? Are they just standard Pokemons that can somehow talk like the -chus do?

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
Wait a damn minute, if the only special Sonic/Pokemon hybrids are from Sonic and Pikachu DNA, then where did Jiggliami, Layla Flaafy and Reginald Sneasel come from? Are they just standard Pokemons that can somehow talk like the -chus do?

He never put any thought into them, he just wanted Pokemon that could talk so they do.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to want Chris to get the max sentance and then some and be done with this fool forever..

But now I want the crazy motherfucker to walk and take this new “God of all” act to the streets. Knowing now that he has no upper limit on his god complex, it really could be a new golden age of Chris content.

But.. this nigga gonna get the max.

Guinan's hats

You all blew it.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why Chris didn't answer the third question, which is about getting legal gaming console in jail. Instead answer #3 is the response to question #4.

He actually does in the letter, it just got cut off from the transcript for some reason.

He says send money, not consoles. Basically he wants money.

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
He actually does in the letter, it just got cut off from the transcript for some reason.

He says send money, not consoles. Basically he wants money.
Jail is supposed to be a punishment, but money can turn it into a summer camp.

Tom the drunk who was picked up for public intoxication is shivering in the corner, hungry and cold. Chris the motherfucker is chilling with his extra clothes, listening to his radio, and slurping down his ramen and drinking his cola. Of course he wants money. Jail is horrible with no money. Tom the drunk is struggling to wash himself with a sliver of jail issued soap. Chris has a fresh bar of Irish Spring. Tom is hoarding salt packets just to get something to eat. Chris is eating honey buns and getting letters from all his "fans".

Giving Chris money is just making it more cushy for him to stay there. It's not really a punishment for him. Do not send him money. Yes, you may get a retarded letter from him, but it is making his motherfucking seem okay.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Jail is supposed to be a punishment, but money can turn it into a summer camp.

Tom the drunk who was picked up for public intoxication is shivering in the corner, hungry and cold. Chris the motherfucker is chilling with his extra clothes, listening to his radio, and slurping down his ramen and drinking his cola. Of course he wants money. Jail is horrible with no money. Tom the drunk is struggling to wash himself with a sliver of jail issued soap. Chris has a fresh bar of Irish Spring. Tom is hoarding salt packets just to get something to eat. Chris is eating honey buns and getting letters from all his "fans".

Giving Chris money is just making it more cushy for him to stay there. It's not really a punishment for him. Do not send him money. Yes, you may get a retarded letter from him, but it is making his motherfucking seem okay.
Even in a place with no freedom, there's still capitalism.

If Chris lost his relevance, which means no more donors giving him anything, he's going to work his ass to earn money.