Prison Letters Chris Chan responds to Twitter user's letter / Q&A - November 30th

King Daddy Telomerase

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Listen to Chris. He is perfectly fine. He has a deck of cards and his imaginary pokemon to play basketball with and bounce off spider webs. He says he isn't lonely and has plenty to do every day. Shit just isn't right.

Little shit doesn't even clean his own cell. The segregation cells get cleaned by the trustees since most of the segregation inmates are problematic and won't do it themselves. Chris has it made.

3 hots and a cot. Free money from weens. No bullying from other inmates. Others clean up for him.

I wonder if he will get a prison sentence and what a wake up call that will be. A lot of inmates claim that prison is easier than jail, but we will just have to see.
That's the trouble with trying to punish autists like Chris and myself. He needs very little to be fine. Just a few toys and simple things like being able to write letters and nonsense to distract himself for hours. It's why many folks like us actually like mental hospitals and would be just fine going back there at any time, some even consider that the best times of their lives.

lapislazulo

kiwifarms.net
That's the trouble with trying to punish autists like Chris and myself. He needs very little to be fine. Just a few toys and simple things like being able to write letters and nonsense to distract himself for hours. It's why many folks like us actually like mental hospitals and would be just fine going back there at any time, some even consider that the best times of their lives.
This fascinates me. I was for a few days without internet in the pandemic and it was awful. I can entertain myself with a lot of books but the idea of being self sufficient -- so to speak -- yeah I really envy it. I wonder if it something you can cultivate/learn.

I thought Chris would have gone mad without videogames, toys, etc. but it does not seem so. Shows how little I know about him, bar that he is a rapist.

itunes

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mrs Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu, the Goddess Blue Heart, Avatar, and Lord, Messiah, Savior, and God of all.
I swear, you can track Chris Chan's decent into madness in real time by logging how much longer his signature gets with each letter from prison.

This part is interesting for me because Chris can't tell a story where he is not the main character/ hero; I would be curious to see him try to tell a story where other people and chance are huge components of it and seeing him rage out when stuff doesn't go his way.
Aside from that it's nothing much but coping and dribbling about his Goddess power but one thing is apparent that the letters he returning are the ones that are feeding into the whole goddess idea. He can't escape his own infamy and not learn a damn thing.
If you want to see what a narcissist playing a tabletop game looks like, check out what MermaidQueenJude has been up to. She's been playing one of the worst DnD campaigns I've ever seen, gets passive aggressive whenever the attention isn't on her, everyone else at the table is visibly annoyed whenever she opens her mouth, and thinks being fat and loud is a substitute for a personality. Fair warning, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

King Daddy Telomerase

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I thought Chris would have gone mad without videogames, toys, etc. but it does not seem so. Shows how little I know about him, bar that he is a rapist.
Chris never needed all his toys. He buys so much because he's never had to understand the importance of money and how it works. He gets his SSDI tugboat and some of you fools keep throwing money at him for your lolz or whatever, only reinforcing Chris' entitled childish ways. Sadly, Barb was always a shitty parent that never taught or tried leading Chris to any sort of independence, and I guess she paid for it hard in the end.

2manycats

Fully charged
kiwifarms.net
"Mrs Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu, the Goddess Blue Heart, Avatar, and Lord, Messiah, Savior, and God of all."
Chris is beyond return.
Not to mention the way he talks about his "reincarnation" and adds Sonichu to the end of his birth name and Rosechu to the end of his mother's, as if those were their legal names. Poor Barbara can't catch a break - first she gets raped by her son, he justifies it as "healing" and now he's claiming she's a creature from his childish daydreams and scribblings. She might have been a shitty mother but this is too far.

Yksi_Toveri

kiwifarms.net
At this stage, I don't hold out much hope for Chris to ever be understandable again, he's deteriorated into a garbled mash of references and incoherent lore only he can truly follow.
Should I be worried I can follow Chris's "logic" in the sense I understand why he thinks it makes sense? I was characterized as "extremely intuitive" in my dossier when it came to understanding people's mindsets at my previous occupation. I feel how Chris jumps from Point A, completely over B, and lands at D.

It doesn't seem to difficult to know he draws from whatever mental stimulation he has available to him and his fantasy world evolves from that. Chris has always wanted to be a center of attention and feel the "special" Barb and Bob always told him he was, so becoming the reincarnation of Jesus is as special and important as he can feel.

This whole, "I knew I was going to jail and wanted it" is adaptive behavioural coping along with escape-avoidance mechanisms you would see in a child of 8 to 12 years going through in an extreme trauma.

His delusions of the multiverse are actually grounded in a scientific logic/theory albeit grounded in Chris's grasp of the concept of the multiverse from him probably watching a single "Multiverse for Dummies" YouTube vid and only retaining what he grasped of the basics of along with blending Rick & Morty concepts of the theory.

Chris has never really had playmates as a child so imaginary friends will certainly have stuck with him. Sonichu and the Gang, in his mind, truly understand him and it makes him feel in control and safe (since most people in reality would have no idea what he's blabbering about). In adulthood, it's not uncommon for fiction authors to feel a connection with their characters and even daydream conversations with them that feel so personal and real to the author, that some have confessed to weeping when they killed that character or their story ended. Chris jus hasn't figured out how to "kill your darlings".

Sorry for rambling, I'm as drunk as a Russian on May Day, but these letters just seem to keep doubling down on his coping and I'm worried my grasp on reality is slipping into Chris levels of crazy.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention the way he talks about his "reincarnation" and adds Sonichu to the end of his birth name and Rosechu to the end of his mother's, as if those were their legal names. Poor Barbara can't catch a break - first she gets raped by her son, he justifies it as "healing" and now he's claiming she's a creature from his childish daydreams and scribblings. She might have been a shitty mother but this is too far.
Sonichu and Rosechu as surnames kind of racist. Chris should just call himself Yeshua Christine Weston Chandler Human.
I swear, you can track Chris Chan's decent into madness in real time by logging how much longer his signature gets with each letter from prison.
2 months before his execution, his signature covers half of the page.

Mrxs. jesus christine muhammad buddha odin hermaphrodite cleopatra ricardo pazuzu joseph smith brahmin weston kim il sung abraham inuyasha chandler usagi lilith pickle sonichu, cpu of commodore 64 serial number ttdghtreddifidpwekdjdi, blue heart (0,0,100), godes of all, godes of atheism, and godes of godes and godse.

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
It’s being reported on propspering grounds and I’m not sure if it’s true or not that barb had a crash or something? It needs to be looked into
here it is
this is the sources origins

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
It’s being reported on propspering grounds and I’m not sure if it’s true or not that barb had a crash or something? It needs to be looked into
here it is
this is the sources origins
I predict Chris will say that her accident is a sign of the end times.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
We can believe that Chris played basketball while in segregation. We can also believe he is a Goddess and bounced off a spider, found portals to another dimention, and he's playing cards with Sonichu.

Reality is, none of this ever happened.
I could see him trying to stick a ball up his ass, but that's about it. Nothing about Chris says "hits the hoops".

GumballFapper

kiwifarms.net
Chris seems to know the whole Bella lore, someone has probably sent him a letter explaining what was going on behind the scenes.

What I find interesting is that Bella may be the second woman Chris has ever called "evil" in his life (after Mary Lee Walsh), since he literally believes that all women are cute and cuddly (https://sonichu.com/cwcki/I_am_STRAIGHT#Transcript_2) whereas all men are jerks, and that was part of his retarded logic on why he decided to troon out.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
Chris seems to know the whole Bella lore, someone has probably sent him a letter explaining what was going on behind the scenes.

What I find interesting is that Bella may be the second woman Chris has ever called "evil" in his life (after Mary Lee Walsh), since he literally believes that all women are cute and cuddly (https://sonichu.com/cwcki/I_am_STRAIGHT#Transcript_2) whereas all men are jerks, and that was part of his retarded logic on why he decided to troon out.

Chris also declared Megan to be an enemy for quite a while, when he was convinced that she was secretly orchestrating all the trolling campaigns against him.

Lazy Man

kiwifarms.net
I think he has. Without the constant distraction of his shiny objects he's retreated further into his delusions and given himself a big promotion from goddess Blue Fart to being Jesus. This is his coping strategy, if things are hard or he fucks up he reworks his head canon to absolve himself or shift blame. Everyone failed him, it's their fault, they failed the divine test and now he's being punished because of their sins. Punished for someone else's sins, just like Jesus. Ergo he's obviously the reincarnated son of God.

SpaceCow

kiwifarms.net
This fascinates me. I was for a few days without internet in the pandemic and it was awful. I can entertain myself with a lot of books but the idea of being self sufficient -- so to speak -- yeah I really envy it. I wonder if it something you can cultivate/learn.

I actually convinced myself that some time in jail without his toys and distractions would be good for him. I'm so disappointed in myself. I've constantly overestimated Chis. It only took him a handful of days to develop Jerusalem Syndrome, without even going to Jerusalem. Just by being in proximity of a Bible.

I'll never overestimate Chris again.