Prison Letters Chris Chan responds to Twitter user's letter / Q&A - November 30th

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Goddammit, I'm waiting for someone trying to hatch an insane plan to break Chris out before Christmas.
I'm running out of my monthly dose of autism here
I think he has. Without the constant distraction of his shiny objects he's retreated further into his delusions and given himself a big promotion from goddess Blue Fart to being Jesus. This is his coping strategy, if things are hard or he fucks up he reworks his head canon to absolve himself or shift blame. Everyone failed him, it's their fault, they failed the divine test and now he's being punished because of their sins. Punished for someone else's sins, just like Jesus. Ergo he's obviously the reincarnated son of God.
God didn't anticipate the overpopulation. More christians = more sins for Jesus to take.

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
I find myself asking this question a lot when looking at the CWC-sphere, but how is it possible for people to exist and be this fucking retarded without accidentally killing themselves while going about their daily life? Could you come up with a more stupid set of questions? Legitimately the only worthwhile things asked there were maybe about Fiona and whether Chris was planning on doing the killstream after he got out, and the dipshit couldn't even ask the former without confounding the issue with unnecessary bullshit, so it's no wonder Chris' answers are straight up nonsense.

How about more useful questions like:
  1. What, specifically, does he believe he's imprisoned for? And does he believe his imprisonment is justified?
  2. What effect does he think his arrest will have on his internet presence going forward?
  3. How does he see his relationship with Barb going forward? Are they on good terms?
  4. About how many letters has he gotten? And have they mostly been from supporters or trolls?
  5. Have a lot of people been contributing to him financially?
You know, actual concise questions with a clear prompt that have a foot in reality. He's already autistic, so if you take autism and feed it to him all you're going to get out is lunatic rambling.

Chris makes the most boring, derivative, untalented, lazy artwork ever yet somehow is still an internationally known artist compared to the likes of Andy Warhol. I don't know what kind of intelligence you'd call it, but it takes a certain cunning to manipulate the public into paying attention and supporting him.
Well in the beginning it was, if anything, his lack of ability to be manipulative that drew people to him. It's like paintings made by chimpanzees; are they good? No, but they're representative of a more primitive form of expression that's interesting and even enlightening to people.
However Chris' longevity online is mostly carried by pathetic spazzes like the guy writing this letter who identify with being a developmentally stunted moron and who are desperate for attention and community, and thus crowd around Chris making the entire CWC-sphere self-fueling. I don't think it has very much to do with Chris himself at this point.

Ophelia

You wanna get nuts? C’mon, let’s get nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could you come up with a more stupid set of questions? Legitimately the only worthwhile things asked there were maybe about Fiona and whether Chris was planning on doing the killstream after he got out, and the dipshit couldn't even ask the former without confounding the issue with unnecessary bullshit, so it's no wonder Chris' answers are straight up nonsense.

How about more useful questions like:
  1. What, specifically, does he believe he's imprisoned for? And does he believe his imprisonment is justified?
  2. What effect does he think his arrest will have on his internet presence going forward?
  3. How does he see his relationship with Barb going forward? Are they on good terms?
  4. About how many letters has he gotten? And have they mostly been from supporters or trolls?
  5. Have a lot of people been contributing to him financially?
You know, actual concise questions with a clear prompt that have a foot in reality. He's already autistic, so if you take autism and feed it to him all you're going to get out is lunatic rambling.
I wouldn’t be surprised if people have written him with good questions and Chris simply threw them away unanswered. He wants to talk about his hedgehogs and godhood, not yucky prickly wickly real life.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t be surprised if people have written him with good questions and Chris simply threw them away unanswered. He wants to talk about his hedgehogs and godhood, not yucky prickly wickly real life.
Then he should've been asked about most entertainment that he'll miss while in jail.
Have you heard the sonic the hedgehog sequel? Too bad you can't watch it. Then Chris copes like Yeah, I already know the plot anyways but no spoilers.

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net

That's the thing with Chris you might have a legitimate question, a good and very valid one but Chris will ignore it or answer it how he sees fit, you have to make the square peg fit into the round hole.

I don't know what you do for a hobby @Ophelia but if I said to you "Hey, do you listen to music while you work?" you'd answer something like "Yea, I listen to music currently I'm heavy into Jazz and Folk Music so I'm listening to a lot of..." but early in Chris's discovery during one of mail bag's he was asked that question and just answered "Yes", now while that's a legitimate answer it's not the answer you'd expect for that question to get the answer you'd expect in that case you have to ask "Chris do you listen to music while you work? If you do what bands?".

When asking Chris questions you have to give them to him in such a way he can't misinterpret them and in such a way that will fit past the ziggurat of Autism that's clogged with pony shit, sonichus and what ever else is currently infesting his mind and even then you might not get the answer your looking for.

Merried Seinor Coomer

Awakened, Experienced, and Then Some
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for rambling, I'm as drunk as a Russian on May Day, but these letters just seem to keep doubling down on his coping and I'm worried my grasp on reality is slipping into Chris levels of crazy.
Your post made me cry. Maybe it's time to unplug from the Farms for a week or so. Don't wanna go full Will Graham, the abyss staring back and all that.

TaterFarmer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

God didn't anticipate the overpopulation. More christians = more sins for Jesus to take.
Sorry for the noob question, but Is that video actually Chris? If not, who is it? What is the story behind it?

ETA: Question has been answered. It is not Chris and has been around for a long time and no one knows who the sped is in the video. Thanks for the responses.

Last edited:

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
It obviously isn't. For one, the legs are far too muscular. For two, running about in the nip in public isn't really a Chris thing.

This video has been knocking around the forum for a while now and frankly it's getting a bit tiresome. I can only say, it isn't Chris. My best guess is some kind of hippy wanker who still considers streaking to be sticking it to the man.

Last edited: