Chris-Chan Sighting at Gamestop (With Video) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

soIregistered

DERNT COLL ANNIBODDY
kiwifarms.net
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4zrfqd8go68x0x/CWCGameStop-Broadcastify.com.mp3?dl=0

This recording is nearly two hours long and starts with the initial (garbled, partial) police dispatch. What follows is two hours of police radio traffic which includes other crimes being responded to. I can't understand it half the time, but through this you will learn that...

...The police called Barb and Chris.
...Chris knocked on someone's window in the parking lot.
...Chris also caused "trouble" at the Sears store.
...Chris' "new car" is actually registered to Barb.
...Chris MAY HAVE BEEN taken into custody, but it's hard to tell. A "suspect in custody" call does immediately precede them running his plates, though.

I don't think the last 30 minutes have anything relating to this incident, but I included them in case someone can understand more than I could. I listen to the scanner as a hobby, and can usually understand what most people can't, but this is probably the worst I've ever heard.
This is just absolute gold that you have this. Bravo.

BadaBadaBoom

This is The End, beautiful friend.
kiwifarms.net
He may be too much of a wuss to physically assualt someone, but now we have yet more proof that he isn't above using a weapon. If this behavior isn't stopped immediatley it shouldn't be any suprise to anyone if he graduates from drive-by pepper spray assaults to possibly a taser if not worse. Hell, if that employee angrily ran after him there is little doubt he would have pulled a Snyder and hit him with his vehicle as the employee "blocked" his escape.

This is getting WAY out of hand.

(Edit: After looking through the thread I guess it wasn't confirmed to be pepper spray. Still though, Chris needs to be 5150'd for this crazyness before he hurts someone.)

Last edited:

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
A storm is brewing and I love it.

Real thought: We know that CWC is still in touch with at least one troll persona. Would it be possible for Thetan to break radio silence to see if he is okay? Have there been any texts or emails since the time of this video?
I just checked again a few minutes ago - nothing there. I'll continue to wait because given the few friends Chris has, you'd think that Renee would be one of the first ones he'd go to looking for sympathy. If I still don't hear from him in the next 24 hours or so, I may just break radio silence (because an occasion like this warrants it IMO).

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Why DID he mace that employee anyway? It doesn't look like he was coming at Chris at all. Chris was leaving, and he just. . .randomly pepper sprays him. I"m just trying to figure out the reasoning behind it. Yeah, I know considering this is Chris we're talking about that's a futile effort, but I can't help but wonder.
If you take a good look at the video you'll see that Chris already has the mace in his hand, ready to go as he's walking towards the front of the store: this makes it seem like it was somewhat planned in advance.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In retrospect, when I first saw this thread, I too thought it'd be a just another quiet and uneventful sighting video, like the old mall sighting one, or the Fridays After Five ones. Then the Kiwi Farms would have some laughs about the video and Chris' odd tastes in fashion, etc. Then the thread would wander off topic, and Hellblazer would come along and lock the thread. I certainly wasn't expecting "October 28th II: Electric Hedgehog Boogaloo."

Last edited:
Y

YI 457

kiwifarms.net
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4zrfqd8go68x0x/CWCGameStop-Broadcastify.com.mp3?dl=0

This recording is nearly two hours long and starts with the initial (garbled, partial) police dispatch. What follows is two hours of police radio traffic which includes other crimes being responded to. I can't understand it half the time, but through this you will learn that...

...The police called Barb and Chris.
...Chris knocked on someone's window in the parking lot.
...Chris also caused "trouble" at the Sears store.
...Chris' "new car" is actually registered to Barb.
...Chris MAY HAVE BEEN taken into custody, but it's hard to tell. A "suspect in custody" call does immediately precede them running his plates, though.

I don't think the last 30 minutes have anything relating to this incident, but I included them in case someone can understand more than I could. I listen to the scanner as a hobby, and can usually understand what most people can't, but this is probably the worst I've ever heard.
I don't know american and/or Virginia regulations about police taking suspects in custody and public communications: it is legal to request some current information about this whole situation?

Last edited by a moderator:

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
Summary for TL;DR:

• Chris very likely sprayed a fogger-type mace rather than Axe or whatever he might have been using to vandalize any Sanic standees, based on the Tumblrite's assertion that it was mace, and the fact that the reaction was cut off at the end of the video. Mace is not instantaneously debilitating.
  • The person maced was likely an assistant manajerk or otherwise higher-up at GameStop.
  • According to a phone call placed to the Gamestop in question (which is confirmed as the C-Ville Fashion Square Mall GameStop), the employee was indeed maced.
  • Chris is still on probation from the Snyder attack. He is therefore very likely going to get violated on that, regardless of whatever shit he gets in for this assault.
  • Chris is wearing glasses from a MLP toy set.
  • The person who was sprayed is okay.
  • Legally, Chris committed some sort of vandalism, likely a criminal trespass, and very likely a felony-level assault.
  • Chris has been banned from GameStop at the corporate level.
  • Tumblr is shitting itself re: misgendering Chris.
  • All the GameStops in the area knew full well who Chris was before this incident.
  • We have no information about whether Chris has been arrested or even taken in for questioning at this time.
  • Chris is competent to stand trial, and there is no reason to believe his conduct, as autistic as it is, would support an insanity defense.
Finally, as one of the forum's self-declared legal commentators, I would be interested in traveling to Virginia to observe any proceedings for posterity.
Updates:
  • Chris's probation status has been questioned in subsequent posts. It may have expired in 2013.
  • Chris may have been arrested, according to a police scanner recording that may have stated "suspect in custody" (I have not yet analyzed this, but based on the length of the recording I feel more confident than with the Tyce race war van recording from earlier this year).
  • Chris may have engaged in other disruptive acts at other locations at the mall the same day (again, according to a description of the police scanner contents, as yet unverified).
  • The YouTube account posting inflammatory responses to the video is a confirmed, badly-executed shill.
  • Chris's use of pepper spray is likely not defensible under Virginia state law as he was not defending himself against a threat, and was in fact using it to facilitate leaving the scene of a criminal act.
Finally, just to note that I'm just summarizing the thread thus far for late-joiners. 40ish pages of the same incorrect points being raised over and over again is not something conducive to participation.

JFKdestroyer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know american and/or Virginia regulations about police taking suspects and custody and public communications: it is legal to request some current information about this whole situation?
It depends. Usually the policy for things like police reports is to only give them to people named on the report or insurance/lawyers. However, from what I've seen working in the media, we can get them fairly easily via open records requests (though it usually has been redacted, sometimes heavily)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None