Disaster Chris Cuomo threathens Trump Supporter - IT WAS YOU FREDO!!!!

Superman93

kiwifarms.net

(https://archive.fo/hxBMu)

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo went nuclear on a guy who called him a derogatory name, threatening to beat his ass.

Chris was in NY when a guy approached him and called him "Fredo" ... an insulting name of a character in "The Godfather" ... a name that connotes weakness.

A man in NY yesterday approached CNN's Chris Cuomo and called him "Fredo"

Cuomo: "You're going to have a problem"

Man: "What are you going to do about it?"

Cuomo: "I'll fuckin ruin your shit. I'll fucking throw you down these stairs"

Credit: "THAT'S THE POINT with Brandon" pic.twitter.com/4iWwzaSQpF
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) August 13, 2019 @RealSaavedra
Chris is from a proud Italian family and it set him off, challenging the man, threatening ... "I'll f***in' ruin your sh*t. I'll f***in' throw you down these stairs."

Cuomo told the guy ... the name "Fredo" is as offensive to Italians as the n-word is to African Americans.

He's a popular anchor who's made a name for himself as a fair-minded guy, but everything dissolved into abject rage as he scoffed at the guy who claimed -- clearly falsely -- that he thought Chris' name was Fredo.

It escalated even further, where Chis was clearly looking for a fight ... challenging the guy to take a swing at him.

He did not anchor his show Monday night ... it's unclear if he was scheduled to appear or whether he was off.

So yeah I couldn't find any headlines about this for some weird reason. Maybe because it's too early or something? I'll update the OP when some headlines come out. In the mean time enjoy chris's spergout. This fucking finoke couldn't take a joke. He should go back to italy and get his fucking shinebox.
EDIT: Added News Article to OP
Original Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NAwowhwi9c

Last edited:

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
According to TMZ Fredo is a racist slur and Chris Cuomo is a bastion of restraint:
CHRIS CUOMO Enraged After Guy Hurls Italian Slur ...'I'LL F***IN' THROW YOU DOWN THESE STAIRS'
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo went nuclear on a guy who called him a derogatory name, threatening to beat his ass.

Chris was in NY when a guy approached him and called him "Fredo" ... an insulting name of a character in "The Godfather" ... a name that connotes weakness.

A man in NY yesterday approached CNN's Chris Cuomo and called him "Fredo"

Cuomo: "You're going to have a problem"

Man: "What are you going to do about it?"

Cuomo: "I'll fuckin ruin your shit. I'll fucking throw you down these stairs"

Credit: "THAT'S THE POINT with Brandon" pic.twitter.com/4iWwzaSQpF
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) August 13, 2019 @RealSaavedra
Chris is from a proud Italian family and it set him off, challenging the man, threatening ... "I'll f***in' ruin your sh*t. I'll f***in' throw you down these stairs."

Cuomo told the guy ... the name "Fredo" is as offensive to Italians as the n-word is to African Americans.

He's a popular anchor who's made a name for himself as a fair-minded guy, but everything dissolved into abject rage as he scoffed at the guy who claimed -- clearly falsely -- that he thought Chris' name was Fredo.

It escalated even further, where Chis was clearly looking for a fight ... challenging the guy to take a swing at him.

He did not anchor his show Monday night ... it's unclear if he was scheduled to appear or whether he was off.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino