Disaster Chris Cuomo threathens Trump Supporter - IT WAS YOU FREDO!!!!

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
Another article in which it's even less Fredo's fault:
In a viral clip, the CNN anchor was targeted by a conservative prankster in a New York bar on Sunday night.
CNN — and even Fox News star Sean Hannity — are defending anchor Chris Cuomo on Monday night after a conservative media personality posted a video of him arguing passionately with a man at a New York bar.

The video was posted by Brandon Straka, described in a 2018 feature as "The Right’s New Viral Star," and shows an unidentified man arguing with Cuomo after calling him "Fredo," a pejorative reference to the Godfather character.

In an increasingly heated discussion, Cuomo responds angrily and aggressively, threatening to throw the man down stairs. The CNN anchor also says that "Fredo" is "like the N-word" for Italians.

CNN quickly issued a statement expressing support for the way Cuomo handled the man who accosted him. "Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup," a spokesperson said. "We completely support him."

Straka hosts an online show called THAT'S THE POINT With Brandon that frequently features confrontations with leftist organizations and political supporters.

Hannity, Cuomo's time-slot rival and occasional detractor, defended him on Twitter. "I say good for @ChrisCuomo," he wrote. "He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family. [In my honest opinion] Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology."

Cuomo spoke with The Hollywood Reporter for an April feature about increasingly being approached in public by strangers and not knowing a person's intentions. Cuomo told THR that he would only get physical if someone presented a danger to him or his family.

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hannity is defending cuomo. interesting

Marco Fucko

All that glitters ain't gold
kiwifarms.net

Papist immigrants need to stick together, apparently. Should've pushed the Irish and the Italians into the Atlantic smdh.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"See guys. I'm defending Chris "Fake News is the new Nigger" Cuomo even though he'd never admonish anyone for calling me a mick."

He really jumped the gun here.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I can see the basic "fuck off and leave talking head dumbshits alone when they're with family" idea at least.

This is the same Chris Cuomo who claimed that calling a journalist Fake News was like calling a black guy a nigger.

View attachment 888513
I think I can hazard a guess what word we're going to find out he in fact says a lot.

AGreatDipAtAFairPrice

kiwifarms.net
Well, isn't he the Fredo of the Cuomo family? All the other name brand people were or are prominent system politicians yet what is Chris "Fredo" Cuomo doing? He's making an ass out of himself on a tanking television network that only does a few hundred thousand viewers a show and loses in the ratings to ancient programming, like Full House and Hanna Barbera cartoons. Its the most ferocious and entertaining time in American politics in decades and while his brother is Governor of New York, he got less viewers last night on CNN than a 20 year old episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. Sure sounds like the Fredo to me.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino