Money Chris finds a gift card, spends it -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last year, I sent a Christmas card.

Yes, that is a Visa gift card.

This likely arrived a few days after Christmas, while Chris was in jail for the Gamestop incident. It is unclear what happened with the gift card, but it remained unspent for a long time.

Months went by with no activity. I began to think the gift card was lost forever. It was not.

As unbelievable as it may seem, recently someone managed to dig this buried treasure out from under the hoard.

Note that the dates shown are the day the transaction settled. The actual purchase may have been a day or two earlier.

What's particularly remarkable about this is that the gift card activity started within a few days of DStecks giving Chris $1000. Chris blew through $1500 in less than 3 weeks. The day the gift card ran out, Chris was begging for more money.

Dr. Meme

Hardworking Libertarian Trans Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last year, I sent a Christmas card.

Yes, that is a Visa gift card.

This likely arrived a few days after Christmas, while Chris was in jail for the Gamestop incident. It is unclear what happened with the gift card, but it remained unspent for a long time.

Months went by with no activity. I began to think the gift card was lost forever. It was not.

As unbelievable as it may seem, recently someone managed to dig this buried treasure out from under the hoard.

Note that the dates shown are the day the transaction settled. The actual purchase may have been a day or two earlier.

What's particularly remarkable about this is that the gift card activity started within a few days of DStecks giving Chris $1000. Chris blew through $1500 in less than 3 weeks. The day the gift card ran out, Chris was begging for more money.
thats what you get for giving chris money

Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are you giving Chris things, what's wrong with you?
I wouldn't do it today, but a year ago we hadn't been hearing much from Chris, and I wanted to see what kind of reaction it would get. The result was rather unexpected. I expected Chris to spend it on stupid stuff. I didn't expect that it would take 9 months. I expected Chris to beg for more after blowing the money. I didn't anticipate Chris asking for a prosthetic vagina, after having had the money for this but instead spending most of it on junk food. Chris can be rather surprising.

autism420

neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you sent Chris a gift card and autistically monitored the activity of said card for an entire year, waiting for it to be used so you could post about it here. And then you made fun of him for using a gift that you gave him.

It really goes to show that the people that follow Chris are even more mentally stunted than him.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't do it today, but a year ago we hadn't been hearing much from Chris, and I wanted to see what kind of reaction it would get. The result was rather unexpected. I expected Chris to spend it on stupid stuff. I didn't expect that it would take 9 months. I expected Chris to beg for more after blowing the money. I didn't anticipate Chris asking for a prosthetic vagina, after having had the money for this but instead spending most of it on junk food. Chris can be rather surprising.
well at least you bought him (or potentially Barb) a haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino