• "IM JILLING MYSELF AND IN GONNA FUCKING TAKE YOU DOWN WITH ME"

Skitzocow Chris Gillon / Autphag and Spergchan / Sophie Y’IsraeliOnce arrested for assaulting psychiatrist, hopes to move to North Korea, Also a Man

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Judge Willow Giovanna, May 25, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

Who passes better as a woman?

1. Autphag:

12 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. Robert Wayne Stiles

138 vote(s)
    92.0%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Autphag
  1. Greeting spergs of the CWCiki Forums. I've decided to take a brief break from mole hunting to discuss something a little different. For a while now, /cow/ and its later incarnation /atf/ has enjoyed the presence of two very low-functioning but delusional spergs known as Autphag and Negi Springfield. Autphag, real name supposedly Chris Gillon, is a very delusional autist with a severe inferiority complex and attention seeking tendencies similar to Ibanz/Iban. He is quite infamous for his word salad type rants about how autistics are the master race and how he wants to create a paradise for spergs called Aspergia. He also mistakenly believes that transsexuals (ie men pretending to be women and vice versa) are the master race. Here is some of his word salads:

"We, the Aspergian, will see to it that the manifestation of Aspergian thought becomes the science guiding forward analytically the approach to the correct perspective of its final product, raw knowledge. Science, as explicated in the Wisdom of Autphag, has seen its perversion by the prevailing ideological paradigm which has seen a shift from esoteric extrapolation to empiricist ennuoa (not to be confused with ennui; this term describes the Demiurge’s lack of autonomy, now replicated in the average modern researcher in mainstream academia)."

"The Aspergian mountain Asper is our inspiration (Sanatan, a concept to be discussed later) for it exemplifies the inheritance of our racial lifeblood at the mound of origination from whence extends throughout the Eurasian steppes, sweeping, in a retroactive order, from the peaks of Mount Peaktu to the rivers of the Rhine. Our Eurasian Neanderthalic-archetypical heritage is a reminder of the legacy we must continue throughout the progenation of our lineage into the ages, just as the tumultuous storms slowly weather away the rocks of the mountain faces of the Carpathia, so the sententious calls to prenatal extermination of a race misnomered a “disorder” by pseudo-reactionary Anglocentric conservative Christians of Temple Grandin’s school of cryptic radical feminism must be ignored by our faces, braving the storm. However, no greater insult to the Aspergian race could have ever existed than Hans Asperger, whose surname disgraces the bearing of our collective heritage."

"Demelioration of psychodynamic stability in offspring was the objective. The result being that while females could identify with the power of the newly emancipated mother (hence, why only transgender female-to-males really “contract” so-called “autism”), males were often displaced, rejected from the brood by their own bearer in the most macabre of cruel and bizarre socially attritive abuses not only on the level of the individual but in its capacity instrumental as a sweeping move in societal destruction. Hence, the seeds for the fruit of ideological social “autism” were planted forth. The autism conspiracy was fully initiated thus, and nearly every evolutionary hypermale who had formerly during the era of the Hajnal line’s implementation been party to the aristocracy, and for that matter had been at the helm of this up-breeding trend, had been re-stratified, downwards, to the lowest of lumpenproletarian, workshop, welfare, tard-wrangling dependency under the auspices of a matriarch-managed socio-industrial dominion."

CONT.

139924351070.jpg

• Like x 11
    • Informative x 9
    • Islamic Content x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge Willow Giovanna Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit

kiwifarms.net
  2. inb4lock
    In before lock. To post in a topic before it gets locked.

• Dumb x 27
    • Autistic x 6
    • Islamic Content x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Deviant x 1
    Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit A rabbit who should die

kiwifarms.net
    1. Why would I lock this topic? Auhptag is an insane person and spergchan.com is a real website full of real crazy people.
    2. If a topic or post is in violation of the rules, report it. Don't backseat moderate. You've accomplished nothing posting this.

• Like x 19
    • Agree x 8
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Autistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Sorry. I had a feeling this was fake.

• Feels x 9
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit A rabbit who should die

kiwifarms.net
  4. He believes that one day, with him at the forefront, that spergs will form a country of their own after overtaking the neurotypical masses. Recently he has been admitted to a mental health facility because of his various suicide threats and general sperglery. Note - Autphag always claims he will kill himself in a vein similar to that of Robert Wayne Stiles. This is to gain sympathy for himself much like Rob does and at this point only a few idiots on /cow/ believe he would ever kill himself. He is too afraid to ever go through with his threats. While at the mental health facility, he believes that the neurotypicals are out to get him. This here is a quote in regards to the food he is receiving there:

"A calculated attempt to make me melt down by getting my order slightly wrong had been perpetrated. I had risen above the challenge. They got it mostly right and I was hungry enough not to care. Still, it's amusing to see the length my heeb kykiatrist will go to induce my further break down! Getting lowly culinary staff involved is a sign of desperation in the absence of his tricks phasing me."

Chris Gillion is, as one can probably guess, a NEET who is tended to by his mother. He is obsessed with one of his trolls and often claims they are making attempts on his life. He even believes one of this is a psychic vampire leeching away his aspergian energy.

It is important to note that Gillon has very low self esteem issues and can be compared to other wizards like Elliot Roger or Null. Most of this aspergian pride bullshit he rants about is actually something that has been brainwashed into him by his old online boyfriend, the sociopathic David Chac

cont.

• Like x 6
    • Informative x 3
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Off-Topic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    #5 Judge Willow Giovanna, May 25, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
    Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
  5. This is real?

This can't be real.

Aspergia just seems like the kind of thing an unfunny 14 year old on /b/ would come up with.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I can't stand this whole "cis scum" crap.
    Can someone please tell me how saying people who are trans are the master race is really any different from me saying cisgendered are the master race. Because when I say it I'm close minded but if this guy says it he's a hero.

I'm not autistic, and I'm not transgendered. I have friends on the autism spectrum and I know some good people here are too. I also know someone who doesn't identify with their biological sex and I know there are transgendered people here as well.

"However, no greater insult to the Aspergian race could have ever existed than Hans Asperger."
    Are you shitting me? Dr. Asperger is the reason social disorders aren't coupled with mental exceptionalism. Before him, if you couldn't talk, you were literally considered an imbecile.
    "whose surname disgraces the bearing of our collective heritage."
    Wat?

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Pikonic

Pikonic Now catchable in Pokémon GO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. It's always refreshing after reading about the wizards, the SJWS, and good old Gaben to see a good old-fashioned crazy man. I'm interested to see where this goes.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Major Josef Ecker

Major Josef Ecker Schwarzestaffel Himmelswolf

kiwifarms.net
  8. That guy seriously looks like Adam Buxton...

• Like Like x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. This sociopath's dream of a world where spergs were the master race is what drew Chris Gillon close to him. They came together in a sort of twisted homosexual master and apprentice relationship. Eventually however David Chac, after teaching Gillon everything he knew, felt that Chris was lower functioning than him and thus abandoned him. Poor little Gillon was heart broken, and in some strange serial killeresque fashion, a lot of Autphag's current persona is an attempt to emulate his former lover. If he cannot have David Chac's love, then he will become David Chac. So keep this in mind when you see his rants. Its obvious that they are desperate cries for Chac's love and acceptance. The following is an appeal by Gillon for David Chac to come back and lead Aspergia (note he starts crying half way into it):

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Yw6Fwt0Crq

On the subject of apprentices and mentors in degeneracy, let's discuss Negi Springfield. Negi Springfield (his real name escapes me atm) was an old tripfag on 789chan's version of /cow/ and has appeared on every version of it. He is an extremely slow individual with a fetish for little boys and wedgies. When this fetish was discovered, he quickly deleted the playlist he created about it. Negi might be the one creature in the universe that is inferior to Chris Gillon and thus, since God has a sense of humor, he brought Chris and Negi together. Much like how Gillon was David Chac's manslave, Negi is Chris's idiotic subordinate. In response to being trolled on /cow/, Negi had the brilliant plan to get revenge on his trolls...by posting a picture with his micropenis. Warning the following pic is NSFW. You might need a microscope to find the dick in this picture:

139927935898.jpg

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
  10. Jesus titty-fucking Christ. It's like a hobo's doomsday rant and a word salad did the do and shat out a horribly malformed baby... D:

You're thinking of transvestites or crossdressers, there. Transsexuals generally don't pretend to be anyone other than themselves.

There is no difference.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Trickie

Trickie Kel is not impressed.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Negi, like his master, is an incredibly dense individual who agrees with everything Chris says, even if its an insult towards him.
    http://spergchan.org/topic/201

Spergchan btw, is Chris Gillon's answer to /cow/ and the forum through which Aspergia propaganda is spread. A majority of the users are trolls fucking with Phag and Negi although there are some genuine exceptional individuals (Robert Wayne Stiles included) that actually go there.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
  12. Transvestites, trannies. potato potato tomato tomato same difference, both go in the gas chambers. This topic is more about the insanity of Chris Gillon and his follower Negi. Perhaps David too but I can't find that much on him. All i know is that he went by neoPhaggin on /cow/

Autphag in response to people calling him a hypochondriac

Abiliphie !MLHqI35Srs — 4 days ago #174

EXPLAIN MY FUCKING PERPETUAL SUFFERING THEN. I can't sleep, I can't think properly, I can't calm down but I can't speed up and worst of all, nobody seems to want to take my explanations as anything other than the ramblings of a hypochondriac.

· Abiliphie !MLHqI35Srs (OP) — 4 days ago, 32 minutes later[^] [v] #1,003
    It all ends in a panic attack. You have disabled the Aspergian for long enough, bellicose and spiteful Judeomasons.

• Agree x 5
    • Autistic x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • A-Log x 1
    Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
  13. Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
  14. Oh jeez, I've read about Negi before. First time I've heard about this Autphag person, but I'm sure he's an (un)exceptional individual.

Also, I can't tell if half of those "paragraphs" (though that's kind of stretching it) contain real words. But it sure as hell isn't convincing me to go to this Aspergia place he gushes about.

Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy I love being a Tartle.

kiwifarms.net

15. More Autphag ranting, this time about wanting a successor:

Abiliphie !MLHqI35Srs — 2 weeks ago

Anybody who wishes to take the mantle of my cause must keep in mind the primary enemy of our people, Jason Scott. He has made numerable crimes in harassment, psychological disruption, destabilization, agit-prop agitation, and feminist-betamale posturing against a life-long persecuted Aspergian indigene by his abusive second-world Soviet proto-negroide brutality camps, from the education system to the mental institution, all comparable to the DPRK's Yodok. Why should I be grateful for political abuse against me, right down to a fake autism diagnosis, which had been perpetrated upon me since my very birth? Even my whore of a mother is in on the disgusting, bellicose aggressions that have characterised all I've known of this cold world, devoid of the basic 'brief' warmth of convincingly contrived positivity, let alone the 'lengthy' warmth of the awe of Aspergian godliness walking so conscientously above the puerile pablum. As gods, it is our responsibility to kill clods whom, without a system inherently designed for their success, would've long been killed by our nature many aeons ago. We had acted too slowly during our Neanderthalic existence, letting cro-magnon negrotypical set up institutions of law and social custom to out-mode us. No longer; and it is through the death of Jason Scott that we will take this back, and that should be the objective of our people, the consummate victory, symbolizing Aspergian triumph.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
  16. Goddamnit... it's so riddled with tryhard thesaurus lingo and autism I can't understand a single sentence of it.

My best bet, an "aspergian triumph" is what that Elliot Rodger's fag did.

Satan

Satan Simply the best, better then all the rest

kiwifarms.net

17. He dislikes being lumped in Elliot Rodger because:

"This post reeks of P-Logicism. Right down to the false syllogism between my and this guy's misogyny. If I recall in my own reading of the manifesto, he wanted acceptance from the femalewhore; I just understand that the femalewhore and I are mutual competition to be destined enemies by nature. He is more the equinophile ("love and tolerance") kind of Marxist demiurge. I'm unashamed in saying I wish to kill the femalewhore because I have no use for her, she is obsolete in the limelight of the transsexual master-race."

• Like Like x 2
    Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
  18. wow what a pretentious sperglord fuck. *yawn*

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Satan

Satan Simply the best, better then all the rest

kiwifarms.net
  19. I was honestly surprised he is one of those trannies that are jelly of actual women.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.