Skitzocow Chris Gillon / Autphag and Spergchan / Sophie Y’Israeli - Autistic North Koreaboo, Also a Man

Who passes better as a woman?

• Autphag:

Votes: 28 9.1%
  • Robert Wayne Stiles

Votes: 279 90.9%

• Total voters
So it appears Scoffable has indemnified themselves of blameworthiness as reporting for an infraction such as a misinforming of status appears to be covered under the provision of "It's the takeaway's responsibility!" .

I think a certain Gypsy reprobate at 23 Rowan Street was responsible for delivery, ensuing in insertion of her own cash and nabbing the order self-purposingly. Her son has become something of an enemy of myself for her projection of retardation and considering herself the master-race in confusing lowly cunning for intelligence.

I should continue in saying that this appears to be a received grudge. The lad has legitimate IQ=55-69 syndrome.

FearsReality

Fear is the ultimate motivator.
Donation enshrined. Halved because of a divestiture to codeine payments but still twice original agreement. I've entitled it the Introman-Aspergian Accord. Four days post-dative of establishment by transfer but this effectively a Chac birthday event or 08.25.
how about:

I donated money today.

A four word sentence instead of a four sentence paragraph

Your Order​

ItemQtyPriceSubtotal
Chicken Nugget Meal

+ Drink (Irn Bru - 330ml)
1£4.50£4.50
Rollover Hotdog

+ With (Fried Onions)
+ Sauce (No Sauce)
1£3.00£3.00
Lorne Sausage Roll

+ Extras (Fried Onions, Lettuce, Cheese, Bacon, Black Pudding, Link Sausage, Lorne Sausage, Scrambled Egg)
+ Sauce (No Sauce)
1£2.20£6.00
Daim Ice Cream Cheesecake1£2.00£2.00
Emerge1£1.20£1.20
Ice Cream Tub

+ Flavour (Mint Chocolate Chip)
1£1.00£1.00
Delivery & Fees£3.00£3.00
Total£20.70
I had to make an order elsewhere...

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
Honestly what amazes me most about the subject of the thread is their vocabulary. There are so many terms that I've never ever encountered in any context (and are not known to google, or any dictionary I know) that are used like they're common english. Really gives you a bit of insight on the inner workings of the mind, kind of similar when CWC talks about their make-believe world.

only the plus side, fat cells produce estrogen :) so maybe he is onto something by gorging himself on crap.
Even I know this erm... Myth. They convert from testosterone and as Scottish endocrinology found in the past (which is a paper on which Ben's mum is tacked) some pre-androgens directly. From the lattermost, downsignalling can't ensue, but from the formermost and even the converted metabolite dihydrylised, the pituitary's downward pressure upon its suppression needs like tonnes of vitamins (certain B subtype megadoses like 1, 3, 9 & 12 are useful here) and herbs to achieve perfectly and 2 things speed up enzymes: more product, and more catalyst. Otherwise more fat when estradiol suppresses androgens won't.result in aromatization of it. Now, I get teary when compared to Chris-chan, because information he requires $6k to obtain from IdeaGuys I can research at a higher level from primary source much of the time for virtually nothing by comparison. Why the fuck is an IQ-95 hick and, such that I was pre-HRT for much of my research, IQ-118 social-anxiety and perpetual embarrassment complex of the most severely sensitive type of case, partially under the stewardship of Ben's IQ-126 Queen-Tut talent under his doctoral mother (that might've changed with mones, it'll be ~185-190 or thereabouts), He w as an amateur geneticist and androgenologist, whereas I dealt with endocrine and alt-. I kind of miss that union, we could've written Final Retrospectorial type monographs.

I mean I consider 2 A-Levels and even six months of an A S in Biology more rigorous than many African undergrad programmes. Likewise TWoA was the prototypical ADVH Philosophy and Sociology curriculum on steroids for 3 chapters if I was overwriting counterfactually for a deliberate shot at ~90-95%. For many American comm colls Introman remarked on 888chan it was like an A-GPA Asc.

I'm not untried of individuals thinking autodidactry a joke simply because for the perenially anxious and undertreated it is the sole option to avail and the genuinely impassioned intrigue of spectrumites, not some labouriously pertinate obsessiveness and pervasiveness in perserveratorial fixation such as any Christieite dehumanizatoriagraph. I would love to get a distance learning opportunity so as to obtain legitimate credentials although it seems expurgatorianditively steaming individuals on dimple-courses for simpletons is, on last check, all my local campus allows.

I mean you're talking to someone who encapsulated feminine oopherology to her mother in 18 pages of text message this morning.

Even I know this erm... Myth. They convert from testosterone and as Scottish endocrinology found in the past (which is a paper on which Ben's mum is tacked) some pre-androgens directly. From the lattermost, downsignalling can't ensue, but from the formermost and even the converted metabolite dihydrylised, the pituitary's downward pressure upon its suppression needs like tonnes of vitamins (certain B subtype megadoses like 1, 3, 9 & 12 are useful here) and herbs to achieve perfectly and 2 things speed up enzymes: more product, and more catalyst. Otherwise more fat when estradiol suppresses androgens won't.result in aromatization of it. Now, I get teary when compared to Chris-chan, because information he requires $6k to obtain from IdeaGuys I can research at a higher level from primary source much of the time for virtually nothing by comparison. Why the fuck is an IQ-95 hick and, such that I was pre-HRT for much of my research, IQ-118 social-anxiety and perpetual embarrassment complex of the most severely sensitive type of case, partially under the stewardship of Ben's IQ-126 Queen-Tut talent under his doctoral mother (that might've changed with mones, it'll be ~185-190 or thereabouts), He w as an amateur geneticist and androgenologist, whereas I dealt with endocrine and alt-. I kind of miss that union, we could've written Final Retrospectorial type monographs.

I mean I consider 2 A-Levels and even six months of an A S in Biology more rigorous than many African undergrad programmes. Likewise TWoA was the prototypical ADVH Philosophy and Sociology curriculum on steroids for 3 chapters if I was overwriting counterfactually for a deliberate shot at ~90-95%. For many American comm colls Introman remarked on 888chan it was like an A-GPA Asc.

I'm not untried of individuals thinking autodidactry a joke simply because for the perenially anxious and undertreated it is the sole option to avail and the genuinely impassioned intrigue of spectrumites, not some labouriously pertinate obsessiveness and pervasiveness in perserveratorial fixation such as any Christieite dehumanizatoriagraph. I would love to get a distance learning opportunity so as to obtain legitimate credentials although it seems expurgatorianditively steaming individuals on dimple-courses for simpletons is, on last check, all my local campus allows.
I feel like a cryptographer every time I read one of your post longer than 3 lines long. You are going to have to it break down cause all I took from this is you coping with being a self tough mongoloid with no degree that no one take serious.

I feel like a cryptographer every time I read one of your post longer than 3 lines long. You are going to have to it break down cause all I took from this is you coping with being a self tough mongoloid with no degree that no one take serious.
I consider my partial sociology and partial sciences at further education stream of a sort of quasivocational degree format frankl y smartened up American Associates. So, not really... I've a collection of 4 semi-complete Chris-chan degrees therefore.

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
I consider my partial sociology and partial sciences at further education stream of a sort of quasivocational degree format frankl y smartened up American Associates. So, not really... I've a collection of 4 semi-complete Chris-chan degrees therefore.
Why did you decide to return, Sophie. Was it Negi or the German duck fucker taunting you?