Skitzocow Chris Gillon / Autphag and Spergchan / Sophie Y’Israeli - Autistic North Koreaboo, Also a Man

Who passes better as a woman?

• Autphag:

Votes: 28 9.1%
  • Robert Wayne Stiles

Votes: 279 90.9%

• Total voters

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
I needed to express my suffering and my sentiments as well as my refined of tasteful sensitivities.
In a strange distorted way, your A-logs are your closest human contact. When you were banned from this thread we created a pm chain for you, so you could continue your contact with us, broken schizo that you are. Even @Cuntster joined in. I doubt anyone would do the same for @BoxerShorts47, though.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
I consider my partial sociology and partial sciences at further education stream of a sort of quasivocational degree format frankl y smartened up American Associates. So, not really... I've a collection of 4 semi-complete Chris-chan degrees therefore.
So you're saying that you have crippling autism?

In a strange distorted way, your A-logs are your closest human contact. When you were banned from this thread we created a pm chain for you, so you could continue your contact with us, broken schizo that you are. Even @Cuntster joined in. I doubt anyone would do the same for @BoxerShorts47, though.
If it is not too onerous, it'd serve incredibly useful insight for so much as a summarization of the contents successive to my carcerally mandated departure.

Begemot

If it is not too onerous, it'd serve incredibly useful insight for so much as a summarization of the contents successive to my carcerally mandated departure.
Ah, sorry, I meant when you were banned from this thread and the personal message essentially thread that existed, now deleted. I think that was all deleted when kiwifarms went through multiple attacks after you were incarcerated.

It was the ongoing pm session before you were incarcerated. I still don't know why you threatened that individual. Was it drugs?

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
This thread is a work of art. I love everything about it. It documents Autphag's crazy in a way that will stay for as long as Kiwi Farms exists. I am glad about that.

Sigsegv is a literal who. Don't care about him.
dont mess with the boys from A&H

also responding to such obvious trolling attempts is pretty cringe

SPEAK ENGLISH RETARD

libtard women are damaged or grew up rich with no real world experience

Too many still believe that you can treat politics as a side thing when dealing with modern women. It's trendy now for women to base their entire identity around politics so guys now have to be wary of whether the woman they're with is going to resent them due to their politics.

Though you also have the fact a lot of people weren't seeing that much of each other every day just a year ago. Miss Rona forcing couples to interact means those women treating their husband as a side character in their life are now having to see them constantly every single day. Previous to all this you had many of these wives that may only have seen much of their husband when had dinner, went to bed, and then quick breakfast, along with occasional weekend activities and maybe a vacation here and there.
yup the 19th amendment was a mistake

Okay, cruelly enough, pens have died out on me and I have also run out of beverages. I've now managed to obtain dispensary for a "one-off" shopping round and in all fairness may see overhead rationale quite legitimately in it, y'see a Q-QUANGO/QUAGO have replaced AI, well, not so much even in 'spergwrangling but a sui generis wrangling undefinable, really.

So, guys, vote:

• Fanta Lilt
  • Rockstar
  • Coke
  • Irn Hey
  • Strongbow Rose single can
Responses awaited eagerly!

Okay, cruelly enough, pens have died out on me and I have also run out of beverages. I've now managed to obtain dispensary for a "one-off" shopping round and in all fairness may see overhead rationale quite legitimately in it, y'see a Q-QUANGO/QUAGO have replaced AI, well, not so much even in 'spergwrangling but a sui generis wrangling undefinable, really.

So, guys, vote:

• Fanta Lilt
  • Rockstar
  • Coke
  • Irn Bru
Corrected.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan

So, guys, vote:

• Fanta Lilt
  • Rockstar
  • Coke
  • Irn Hey
Everclear, you fucking pussy.

Begemot

So, guys, vote:

• Fanta Lilt
  • Rockstar
  • Coke
  • Irn Hey
Strongbow rose

Also hope that you got rid of the whole child sex slave schtick for high-Songbun cadres in Aspergia. Was that Chac's sordid influence or just your infantilism kick.

Florence

Living in your head rent free
True & Honest Fan

So, guys, vote:

• Fanta Lilt
  • Rockstar
  • Coke
  • Irn Hey
Buckie.