Skitzocow Chris Gillon / Autphag and Spergchan / Sophie Y’Israeli - Autistic North Koreaboo, Also a Man

Who passes better as a woman?

• Autphag:

Votes: 28 9.1%
  • Robert Wayne Stiles

Votes: 279 90.9%

• Total voters
Lmao imagine being such a sped you have no control over your autismbux
Idk what you're talking about. I have my entire consignment via. direct transfer. They're there if I need "assistance." I'm given more besides from other sources so technically yes, >100% of it actually.

Dispensary meant people 'd assistance, not funds...

Dispensary meant people 'd assistance, not funds...
Well, I can see where the dumb rating originates. There's a Black sperg introman used to troll called the "chargeback sperg" and, well, he was under New Jersey's equivalent despite all subtextual implications rendering this semi-unobvious. Yeah, he's basically a retardation case but unless you have inner-city Black intelligence(and even his appeared above the Black norm) you're pretty much entitled to between more than half and all...

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
Well, I can see where the dumb rating originates. There's a Black sperg introman used to troll called the "chargeback sperg" and, well, he was under New Jersey's equivalent despite all subtextual implications rendering this semi-unobvious. Yeah, he's basically a retardation case but unless you have inner-city Black intelligence(and even his appeared above the Black norm) you're pretty much entitled to between more than half and all...
Are you still offering child sex-slaves to your followers in Aspergia, Chris?

When I first met vem, ve was obsessed with discussing how Scottish qualifications are actually a level above English and Welsh ones e.g. the Scots equivalent of an A level is the same as first year university.

I don't recall the 'Unhue' movement. Hopefully they are not in danger in view of the current oppression the PRC is engaging in.
I think Autphag means the Jason Unhrue 'movement' which was by a YouTuber. His channel was Maoist Rebel https://www.youtube.com/user/MaoistRebelNews2

When I first met vem, ve was obsessed with discussing how Scottish qualifications are actually a level above English and Welsh ones e.g. the Scots equivalent of an A level is the same as first year university.
It is technically not untrue for A2 bands B-A* back then and A*-D in reform times. I don't know why you bitch in such jealousy. You're grandfathered in as an ADVH C-5/B-4 depending on what. Even AS-Levels further to this are marginally harder than Highers but only by schematic grading technicality. An E is a B here. A C is an A. YES, exceptions would be English, Sociology, much of Hum Bio, Mathematics and Physics etc. which has overlap even at Higher C-D with UG-1/2. Computing is weaker, IT is weaker, Business is woefully weaker, Economics is a joke, pre-Law is about equal as is RMPS, CDT is weaker in design and maths devoid but stronger in imparting CNC principles and is essentially Mongolianistically-haksaengised by presentation, the languages are significantly harder and so is History and Geography, especially the latter.

I think Autphag means the Jason Unhrue 'movement' which was by a YouTuber. His channel was Maoist Rebel https://www.youtube.com/user/MaoistRebelNews2
obviously he knows what it is if he's talking about the PRC... -_-...

It is technically not untrue for A2 bands B-A* back then and A*-D in reform times. I don't know why you bitch in such jealousy. You're grandfathered in as an ADVH C-5/B-4 depending on what. Even AS-Levels further to this are marginally harder than Highers but only by schematic grading technicality. An E is a B here. A C is an A. YES, exceptions would be English, Sociology, much of Hum Bio, Mathematics and Physics etc. which has overlap even at Higher C-D with UG-1/2. Computing is weaker, IT is weaker, Business is woefully weaker, Economics is a joke, pre-Law is about equal as is RMPS, CDT is weaker in design and maths devoid but stronger in imparting CNC principles and is essentially Mongolianistically-haksaengised by presentation, the languages are significantly harder and so is History and Geography, especially the latter.
I'm not necessarily trying to bitch or make a complaint about you. I was just making conversation regarding marks and systems of education because that's what the thread was discussing.

What do you mean by ADVH C-5/B-4?

I'm not necessarily trying to bitch or make a complaint about you. I was just making conversation regarding marks and systems of education because that's what the thread was discussing.

What do you mean by ADVH C-5/B-4?
Advanced Higher grade bands when numerically subsectioned as in the pre-'04 system.

As were subdivided -1 and -2 pronounced "A band 1" and "A band 2". 3 and 4 corresponded to B, 5&6 to C, D to 7. Percentage divisions were A-1 for 85-100%, A-2 for 70-84%, when nominatively normative; otherwise they'd (the cutoffs) float on curves of difficulty to somewhat preconsignative, desired percentage flows of matriculation goguo-stratificationally...

Now, because I'm writing to a Russel-leager, I pray to God you know the wordroot -gogy.

Huh? YOU are HERE and also free? Last time I read about you was when you went to the rubber room for beating up an employee at your uni.

So, yeah: Which form of autism do you have and why do you have it? What would you've done if you weren't autistic? Would you take a cure?

What do you think about Chris-Chan? He too is named Chris, is obese, has autism, ran into trouble at school and is a lolcow.

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
Your new cult leader. Ready to join Aspergia?
I just got done with some autistic kid in GTA saying they were gonna find out my location and curse me and then proceed to talk to themselves as if their imaginary friend was real. The last thing I need is a cult of autism. I'm going to bed.