Skitzocow Chris Gillon / Autphag and Spergchan / Sophie Y’Israeli - Autistic North Koreaboo, Also a Man

Who passes better as a woman?

• Autphag:

Votes: 28 9.1%
  • Robert Wayne Stiles

Votes: 279 90.9%

• Total voters
>Includes Reddit in the word
Me no like reddit.
Angry.png

I was pretty astounded to hear Chris grasping for words in a Youtube clip and sounding much more pedestrian: he clearly doesn't get much practice actually talking to people or spends a shocking amount of time composing his posts because his uh, erudite, vocabulary by no means comes naturally to him.

I was pretty astounded to hear Chris grasping for words in a Youtube clip and sounding much more pedestrian: he clearly doesn't get much practice actually talking to people or spends a shocking amount of time composing his posts because his uh, erudite, vocabulary by no means comes naturally to him.
You're watching somewhat expurgated content with many eloquentiaries removed. Furthermore, removed videos constitute further to content expurgatiom. The HAD have been involved in incentivizing and nootropicizing a retarded transmale involved in the Glaswegian voice acting scene possessing an RAD/Autism achomotic condition, fooling Paweł Miroslaw, Katherine Galloway (whom I believe to be the transvestitic reprobate named Flustercock or whatever here), and and Amelia Johnson/Amelia Robertson/Amelia Delaney into the incitatorily inspired action of DMCAing video content. I will be recovering a hard disk soon myself with more expurgated content!

I was about to refute a certain AnOnimous fairly rapidly that pedagogy in word root is actually "child" from P-Macedon vis-a-vis Greek vs. "anthro", literal denotative "human", figurative connotative "adult". He is an IQ-115+ with an LSAT-1000+ my fucking foot by any meritocratic means beyond drug abuse psychopharmaceutically to enhance performential illiteracy. Then my connection shorted...

Also, check Minichan for The Wisdom of Autphag. It's back.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're watching somewhat expurgated content with many eloquentiaries removed. Furthermore, removed videos constitute further to content expurgatiom. The HAD have been involved in incentivizing and nootropicizing a retarded transmale involved in the Glaswegian voice acting scene possessing an RAD/Autism achomotic condition, fooling Paweł Miroslaw, Katherine Galloway (whom I believe to be the transvestitic reprobate named Flustercock or whatever here), and and Amelia Johnson/Amelia Robertson/Amelia Delaney into the incitatorily inspired action of DMCAing video content. I will be recovering a hard disk soon myself with more expurgated content!

I was about to refute a certain AnOnimous fairly rapidly that pedagogy in word root is actually "child" from P-Macedon vis-a-vis Greek vs. "anthro", literal denotative "human", figurative connotative "adult". He is an IQ-115+ with an LSAT-1000+ my fucking foot by any meritocratic means beyond drug abuse psychopharmaceutically to enhance performential illiteracy. Then my connection shorted...
You are putting an incredible amount of effort into being misunderstood, pathetically inventing or misusing words left and right -- for what? At least your Youtube videos, however boring and banal they are, are comprehensible, since you don't have the mental horsepower to extemporaneously substitute 2 syllable words with badly chosen 4 syllable ones.

P.S. what does "achomotic" mean? what does "enhance performential illiteracy" mean? Genuinely curious here.

You are putting an incredible amount of effort into being misunderstood, pathetically inventing or misusing words left and right -- for what? At least your Youtube videos, however boring and banal they are, are comprehensible, since you don't have the mental horsepower to extemporaneously substitute 2 syllable words with badly chosen 4 syllable ones.

P.S. what does "achomotic" mean? what does "enhance performential illiteracy" mean? Genuinely curious here.
Achomote is synonymous to dichotomous and the enhancement of performential literacy would normally entail the sincere so this should give you a clue.

Prior this further still, those would 've been contemporaneous 5+es. I'll check to see if I can return a few presently missing.

Achomote is synonymous to dichotomous and the enhancement of performential literacy would normally entail the sincere so this should give you a clue.

Prior this further still, those would 've been contemporaneous 5+es. I'll check to see if I can return a few presently missing.
"Achomote" doesn't appear in the dictionaries I've checked and does not appear even once in any book or journal article as far as I can tell (Google Scholar, etc); am I to understand you invented the word yourself?

What about the word "performential"? What is a "5+es" -- do you mean 5+ sigma? You have not answered what I think is my most important question, namely why you write in a way that intentionally obscures your meaning? Why do you not want to be understood? Is this a sour grapes thing, perhaps?

@Autphag probably thinks it'll make everyone forget that he's an inbred Scottish retard.
One question I forgot to ask Chris: does he still engage in transvestitism? From my cursory reading of the thread, there does seem to have been a very strong connection between the scope of his madness on any given day and his level of horniness (as expressed by the extent to which he gives attention to his transvestite fetishism). If you want my advice, Chris, I would leave the lady-impersonating alone .... certainly at least until you're more stable.

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
Nonsense. It was philolinguistic wisdom in British anthropology circles in the mid-2000s in the Redditch ex-polytechnic research circuit
Who is Leah Taylor, Soph? They seem very active in your minichan threads.
One question I forgot to ask Chris: does he still engage in transvestitism? From my cursory reading of the thread, there does seem to have been a very strong connection between the scope of his madness on any given day and his level of horniness (as expressed by the extent to which he gives attention to his transvestite fetishism). If you want my advice, Chris, I would leave the lady-impersonating alone .... certainly at least until you're more stable.
I would like to know as well, Sophie. It was always an undercurrent of your thread, this eternally detailed desire to be a woman without any noticeable dysphoria. You threatened multiple people die to this, is it just gone or have the estrogen tablets kicked in to your satisfaction?

"Achomotic" is a n antony m to dichotomic, and the enhancement of performance's illiteracy similarily connotative. It just seems like La Ferve is trying his hardest to expurgate words from content if that truly is the case of diction.

have a check of Minicha n to see why I'm going t the Hospital to check my diagnostic circumstances with respect to what I was assured of my gender.dysphoria diagnosis to be false with respect to any "transvestitically fetishistic" element. That is to say the former stands.

"Achomotic" is a n antony m to dichotomic, and the enhancement of performance's illiteracy similarily connotative. It just seems like La Ferve is trying his hardest to expurgate words from content if that truly is the case of diction.

have a check of Minicha n to see why I'm going t the Hospital to check my diagnostic circumstances with respect to what I was assured of my gender.dysphoria diagnosis to be false with respect to any "transvestitically fetishistic" element. That is to say the former stands.
Nowhere in this diatribe does it say when you are coming to south Africa and becoming my personal Ladyboy so I'm going to have to rate it a :medallion:/10. Do better next time. I believe in you.