Skitzocow Chris Gillon / Autphag and Spergchan / Sophie Y’Israeli - Autistic North Koreaboo, Also a Man

Who passes better as a woman?

• Autphag:

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Robert Wayne Stiles

Votes: 293 91.0%

• Total voters
I was informed back in the day by a local source that this broad might be related to you.
An abortificant of a semi-related Thomsonian cousin-removal outer-circle, yes, he does share some of the anastatial genes (they are actually of Y, J's distant-Baekjong line so non-Tocharinian by anthropological implication, so-therefrom abortificated as well; 0.9%, we call those "Gypsies" nominarily regardless and that's also as of recent update a distant-ish Kidd clan abortificant), this is a transsexual prostitute who had tried to steal Emma Nochridrean canvas back in the 1990s with some minor-ish GCE O-equiv achievements in "Dancing Marks" culture of old (an old, Rennie-era, elite Scottish Third Broadcast show, available on Telewest through the nose; now, that was DPRK done rightly and wrongly in a Celtically indigenous bottle), Dancing Marks featured overlay graphics and Chosonically stylised Celtic music from an Expurga Band-cum-Wangjaesang race mix medley and was designed to inspire ideologically loyal RAD-Aspergery types to do better and to gender transition if they became wayward. I remember it vaguely and was actually sickened enough to stop my nascent attempts at what my Craigentinny head called "inappropriate dissociation" to stop because they all seemed vulgar yet pretentiously verbose retardation cases and I'd nregressed massively at the horror. Mostly, he is a Gypsy state sex criminal, reprobate, and fuck all to us; he had conned Emma Nochridrie of thousands.

But yeah, he's no sister of ours, cousin, anything like that. I know having seen both my cousin and my propagatedly "dead 'brother'", both of whom are now vestiary. I do wonder if this generation having no closer than a distant-ish extended formerly TS wise whether we all had it in us ancestrally...

In the third series I'd like to remind you that it was my future grades used to compare the RAD and PDD "expurgation set" dancers for the appropriate subjects ergo we now have some basis for time travel on a few highly dangerous Dalgleish-owned VHS tapes ;). Those might've either been uploaded or will be soon; a few definitely have.

Private link only and unless you live here you're fucked unless you know a conspiracy theorist from abroad...

The implicit context to this is in the clue: swathes, swathes of supposedly autistic and reactively attachmental orphans and semi-orphans were actually Oriental human trafficking victims and subjected to the "Invernusian anastative/anaststiary coal collection system", the result of little homeopathisation at first, by the 1920s, and then by virtually achieved homeopathisation miscegenatively by the late-80s/early-90s in appearance; it is unofficially the world's second oldest example of whitewashing and the world's oldest example of Oriental washing, and I was going to write what might've been attrmpted before in a book called Tocharanian Deep: the Blue, Barrel-Lagoon Deep State as a title I've settled upon, based on things I've overheard in passing as a child which have reawakened in a semi-repermeation of my memory. It's semi-written for key things already: the first chapter attempts to describe Dancing Marks and Gypsy Oriental-homeopatheobreed shielding culture. I don't think it's been covered particularly well as of yet partially because America and Scotland's relationship is for certain racially degenerate elements masquerading as aristocrats far too close. Sinking Scottish reputation would be a wonderful one, believe me.

Eldritch

Cry To Me
But yeah, he's no sister of ours, cousin, anything like that. I know having seen both my cousin and my propagatedly "dead 'brother'", both of whom are now vestiary. I do wonder if this generation having no closer than a distant-ish extended formerly TS wise whether we all had it in us ancestrally...
In the third series I'd like to remind you that it was my future grades used to compare the RAD and PDD "expurgation set" dancers for the appropriate subjects ergo we now have some basis for time travel on a few highly dangerous Dalgleish-owned VHS tapes ;). Those might've either been uploaded or will be soon; a few definitely have.
Private link only and unless you live here you're fucked unless you know a conspiracy theorist from abroad...
The implicit context to this is in the clue: swathes, swathes of supposedly autistic and reactively attachmental orphans and semi-orphans were actually Oriental human trafficking victims and subjected to the "Invernusian anastative/anaststiary coal collection system", the result of little homeopathisation at first, by the 1920s, and then by virtually achieved homeopathisation miscegenatively by the late-80s/early-90s in appearance; it is unofficially the world's second oldest example of whitewashing and the world's oldest example of Oriental washing, and I was going to write what might've been attrmpted before in a book called Tocharanian Deep: the Blue, Barrel-Lagoon Deep State as a title I've settled upon, based on things I've overheard in passing as a child which have reawakened in a semi-repermeation of my memory. It's semi-written for key things already: the first chapter attempts to describe Dancing Marks and Gypsy Oriental-homeopatheobreed shielding culture. I don't think it's been covered particularly well as of yet partially because America and Scotland's relationship is for certain racially degenerate elements masquerading as aristocrats far too close. Sinking Scottish reputation would be a wonderful one, believe me.
You don't need the internet to talk to yourself.
If you really need to explore ideas through writing, you can just write your bizarre pictish swirl cursive in a notebook or something.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
An abortificant of a semi-related Thomsonian cousin-removal outer-circle, yes, he does share some of the anastatial genes (they are actually of Y, J's distant-Baekjong line so non-Tocharinian by anthropological implication, so-therefrom abortificated as well; 0.9%, we call those "Gypsies" nominarily regardless and that's also as of recent update a distant-ish Kidd clan abortificant), this is a transsexual prostitute who had tried to steal Emma Nochridrean canvas back in the 1990s with some minor-ish GCE O-equiv achievements in "Dancing Marks" culture of old (an old, Rennie-era, elite Scottish Third Broadcast show, available on Telewest through the nose; now, that was DPRK done rightly and wrongly in a Celtically indigenous bottle), Dancing Marks featured overlay graphics and Chosonically stylised Celtic music from an Expurga Band-cum-Wangjaesang race mix medley and was designed to inspire ideologically loyal RAD-Aspergery types to do better and to gender transition if they became wayward. I remember it vaguely and was actually sickened enough to stop my nascent attempts at what my Craigentinny head called "inappropriate dissociation" to stop because they all seemed vulgar yet pretentiously verbose retardation cases and I'd nregressed massively at the horror. Mostly, he is a Gypsy state sex criminal, reprobate, and fuck all to us; he had conned Emma Nochridrie of thousands.

Only reason I brought that up back in the day is that I was told from this local source about the women in your family being VERY good at siphoning money off of men through things like "rinsing" . They even referenced you telling your mom about Walter and how he was giving you money - and the time you engaged in sexual acts for money. I presumed the source was right early on, because they told me details that you later confirmed MONTHS later.

Only reason I brought that up back in the day is that I was told from this local source about the women in your family being VERY good at siphoning money off of men through things like "rinsing" . They even referenced you telling your mom about Walter and how he was giving you money - and the time you engaged in sexual acts for money. I presumed the source was right early on, because they told me details that you later confirmed MONTHS later.
Rinsing is a colloquial term largely.ubknown to me except in the generic connotatively interpretable metaphor to "monetary exploitation" but I've been told in the negrosphere occasionally to interpret it during my Cress Welsing research era to more "rhymically ebonate it", i.e. to think in terms of a certain anal act lingually speaking and so think of it entirely in those erogenously troublesome terms. Then, my intuitive guess would be to wonder whom the source was for it was inapplicable to anyone except someone as remote as her; otherwise, they were all non-sexual as could possibly occurently come and they wouldn't possibly have thought of terms except in the exploitation to something post-mildative to mark in the exploitation of the welfare spend of an aberrant "guaranteed underaccountability" as me, although this one member of the Nochridrean inner-cirflr of the Thomsonian familial intercross had constantly appealed to mother to stop to the best extent she could. Goodness knows however what is up with clan familial head Gareth, thyrric activist and medical societal fraternising verstitule Noch Sr., or one of the less than reliable sub-Temnent of Blackburn such as Cher Jr., a.k.a. "Babi-Joe", Philpetts, the Ranjjs, the Bosnian Guardianista and self-avowed queen of an "All Caucasified sub-Tocharania FAN DABI GOBI INDEEEEED!", the Taylors, the Evasives, as they are euphemistically called, those Gwennstives of unknown surname other than Gwen herself who oppose her in Masonifare (PBUH), the Chambers of Islamic/Iranaical import, etc.

Big "her" on that orocentric him, btw...

Rinsing is a nice way of saying manipulating men to get money through feminine wiles.
Yeah, that's the connotative; I was saying in negrology it comes from a denotational prototypal for rimming...

Anyway, that's one of the retardation members of the family in severe need of anasedative action psychomedically speaking to disabuse them of the delusion that they are doing much more than increasing the impermiability of what should be instructively obvious self-beckoning of the reality of necessarily called retaliation for the choicely decisive provocation of tarnishing even the aversion from non-autoprovocative minded peace of the one person now perfectly in disabusal for mistakenly believing in the desire for enough contrition as to be appropriately suggestive of the desire to intellectually acculturate's filial requisition and loyally recognisable trait basis to characteristically fitting decorum in an anteflagrancy of recalce in treacher.

Okay so I've something to share; I've written two accusations of new-ish imports off to my ancestralities sans Bel Air as it would impress upon the state's abandonment being in renege oblige although this is unrequited of argumentative requisition... Now, I am impressed to note what my all caps scrawl can elucidate...

This is how you "feign" intelligence...
IMG_20210119_114739.jpg

Mailable forthwith PF offices ad-instantaneum...

IMG_20210119_114739.jpg

RIGHT, MY LEGENDARY LEGAL RESPONSE BETTER RECIEVE NO FILTRAIT-DE-EXPORTANT ...

I had rushed overchasingly opportune to the prospect of a repeat upload but now I've managed to give figuration to it postally in slip size limitation transcend. This way, what was ridiculously some humiliation in reference-breaking break-forming to corrupt referential chains unanswerable otherwise has now been resolved in intrarecursive pseudofreepost so we'll see, ultimately, nothing littler in result I suspect...

Eldritch

Cry To Me
View attachment 1856717

RIGHT, MY LEGENDARY LEGAL RESPONSE BETTER RECIEVE NO FILTRAIT-DE-EXPORTANT ...
"Your honor, the proverbial smoking gun at the scene was this half eaten chocolate bar that supposedly contains traces of my client's DNA. However, we should note that the first bite is directed at the center of the bar, when we in fact have conclusive evidence that my client always eats the sides first."

Serial killer of flies maybe, but he is to stupid to even write coherently
Actually I don't disagree that some adjectives are malformed but in short form ADVH "predictive temnen" by PDSO, KL and the human rights firm that's between a B-4 and A-2 bordering cusp of A-1 by likely final, and even gets likely.A-2 average essay talk solely because it follows fundamentals with such clear recursion and factualty whilst stating the claim with a certain impermiability. That's called "Banksean ideaing" when an Aspie part-breed of any race mix goes that far.

Cubanodun

You got the stuff?
Actually I don't disagree that some adjectives are malformed but in short form ADVH "predictive temnen" by PDSO, KL and the human rights firm that's between a B-4 and A-2 bordering cusp of A-1 by likely final, and even gets likely.A-2 average essay talk solely because it follows fundamentals with such clear recursion and factualty whilst stating the claim with a certain impermiability. That's called "Banksean ideaing" when an Aspie part-breed of any race mix goes that far.
The only thing that appears when googling Banksean ideaing is just pictures of Piggy banks, when you can talk like a normal human being i will reconsider my assessment of your intelligence

Fow now you are terminally stupid with some effort you can get to mouth breather

The only thing that appears when googling Banksean ideaing is just pictures of Piggy banks, when you can talk like a normal human being i will reconsider my assessment of your intelligence

Fow now you are terminally stupid with some effort you can get to mouth breather
Iona Banks is a transsexual and was the first Asperger in this country of the modernly recordable era anyway to "do the Autphag" and write manifestos. I never really bothered being allowed to consider this legitimate due to 1. wrong subtype (RAD vs. PDD) and 2. this being the strict line as delineated in QUANGOtic spergature or Haselgrovian practice in clinicry advice. She had encouraged upon leaving the circlejerk of IntensitySquared to forget everything conventional about it in the face of "sagacious ideologicisation".