Skitzocow Chris Gillon / Autphag and Spergchan / Sophie Y’Israeli - Autistic North Koreaboo, Also a Man

Who passes better as a woman?

• Autphag:

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Robert Wayne Stiles

Votes: 294 91.0%

• Total voters

Eldritch

Cry To Me
Notimportant.jpg

Erm, my nomenclature is not importentatious, what is more notable in respect to the Aspergian independence movement is what I am going to do.
I fucking detest this world, and the ahuman MacCallumite negroidal helminthoids feasting on it's purulent corpus of expurgation.
My whole life is just fantasies of virile intersex anal sex addicted faggotry,
and I always wanted to be infantilized by a strong FtM whore's long balloon.
This is the time of superempathetic Aspergian RAD rage, and no celtonegroid with low songbun is worth saving.
And I will put as many in the Scottish death registrary as I can

It's time for me to death canvas,
and it is time for me to eat the sides first.

View attachment 1863916

Erm, my nomenclature is not importentatious, what is more notable in respect to the Aspergian independence movement is what I am going to do.
I fucking detest this world, and the ahuman MacCallumite negroidal helminthoids feasting on it's purulent corpus of expurgation.
My whole life is just fantasies of virile intersex anal sex addicted faggotry,
and I always wanted to be infantilized by a strong FtM whore's long balloon.
This is the time of superempathetic Aspergian RAD rage, and no celtonegroid with low songbun is worth saving.
And I will put as many in the Scottish death registrary as I can

It's time for me to death canvas,
and it is time for me to eat the sides first.
I'd like to know the developer who thinks of me lowly enough to Caracaststion mod in misrepresentation by personificatory quasi-sland qua semi-representation...

Anyway, to Terrance: I lack a blogger platform or much of any direct contact canvas but I was unclear in clarifying further my apologies and lazily thought a Rona apologetic extension was merely running to suffice but in my pledge to recognise the family honour and also the blessing of the inadvertency of mistake Marietta is to have made never really to the belong of Micheal's reproductive union according to gender cliniced ancestral test (a standard ensuing estrogen metabolite compatibility, hence it's need) even if the marital father, demonstrating the lack of IQ abortificant connection arising out of otherwise disability abortification, owing high-ish oriental presence and even higher oriental dissolution for this individual by any Scottish minority communitied standard and thus the renewed perception in the divinity abilitatively arising such blood, running renewedly the egregity further this so much as suspicion the accusation medically running forepriorly in the previous hemidecade "highest borderline intelligence if anything at best", and so, my renewed racial commitment ethnically-preservaratorily speaking the pan-Slava and the Polish in particular, with Russospheric illiberal and certain SE influences further held in esteemed nod, that there are attempted reinitiations Thomson-clanaically speaking and that there is agreement forthwith established to the introduction of the known Eastern clan hyphenatory canvas discerned (in this instance both Thai/Burmo-Chinese and Korean Ko) per Ko-Thomson affiliation. I have been informed of forthwith hours that clan initiation per an update on the Kingsoft personal blog that I was disabortificated from Ko clan by manner of introduction in the first place. We would also ask: does she remember anyone to whom birth could be considered alternated seminally to origination? It is beginning to perturbs me that I now have the reason as to why I was both inferior and superior my entire life; it adds massively K-select plausibility...

People maintaining non-contactive retainmental policy regards an L&H corporatistic corruption are additionally misunderstood in fybropathy or fybrophobia regards the use of perceived "medicinal abortificants" owing to the degenerative grade condition suspected strongly putative enough in July 2020 to be marked and strongly concerned the police enough on recent arrest to bring about use of the mattress rather than the mat for disability accomodation.

I've a fibrocytes spindles breakdown condition sich that on 3 recent bloods I had a count of unreadable, trace and unreadable spindle. I wouldn't know the reason to suspect I'm a drug abuser but one of my schizwranglers whom I don't totally dislike may be engaging in semi-advertant fibropathy (a prejudice regarding fibriac phenomena) to my need for codeine use, always emphasising how strong it is but it always feels threatening that for it to end is the implicit tonal insinuation of that...

Eldritch

Cry To Me
People maintaining non-contactive retainmental policy regards an L&H corporatistic corruption are additionally misunderstood in fybropathy or fybrophobia regards the use of perceived "medicinal abortificants" owing to the degenerative grade condition suspected strongly putative enough in July 2020 to be marked and strongly concerned the police enough on recent arrest to bring about use of the mattress rather than the mat for disability accomodation.
Pretty sure you're confusing Fibrocytes (connective tissue) with Nerve fibers (Axons)
and "fybropathy" is your retard word for Peripheral Neuropathy

I wouldn't know the reason to suspect I'm a drug abuser but one of my schizwranglers whom I don't totally dislike may be engaging in semi-advertant fibropathy (a prejudice regarding fibriac phenomena) to my need for codeine use, always emphasising how strong it is but it always feels threatening that for it to end is the implicit tonal insinuation of that...
Here, King.
You dropped these.
Sizzurp.jpg

Eldritch

Cry To Me
Fibromyalgiac neuropathy is the actual term for what you're trying to outsmart and erasurise in terms of valid campaign antipathies-problematising talk... :mad:
If that's the case you're the one "erasurizing" it by not using the proper term in the first place, and leaving it up to interpretation.

Secondly, fibromyalgia and peripheral neuropathy are separate things.

It's a thing, but Aut got it wrong.
That's nice.

Look, how is it to know that in minimally concessive victory to you, certain expurgations in transfer ancestrally of a certain local concern sans reference might've resulted?

I would hope Banksian managemental strategem return to contain the clear distortion in anti-canvaseering ultimately rooted in a chauvinism incompatible in their own culture which typically just runs in quasi-centrism (no, not centrist; it leans to the right in tradition but left in proto-progressivism).

If that's the case you're the one "erasurizing" it by not using the proper term in the first place, and leaving it up to interpretation.

Secondly, fibromyalgia and peripheral neuropathy are separate things.
I know leaving politicised parallelization to these phenomena contrivally to causal disconnection is a deliberate stratificational aantipathy like in barely Murray set intelligences Gypsies with excessive rote memories as their only genius or you're yourself stupider than that. Honestly I could stomach speaking to such individuals comparatively speaking...

But yeah to elucidate; a fibr is at least PR allosterised indirectly by any estradiogroup metabolite whereas neuropathy in nerves is about as directly concentricated by progestin group retainmental of myelin sheath walls except in glans-rejection...

Look, it's for knowing things like that that I got my non-"DEEZ" grades fair and square of pseudobiology. Now, I'm informed I'm overreacting because NVQ9 was just passed up and well mostly because of English law saying original Kanners can't get anything above fucking master's degree? Regardless of ethnic position, clan or whatever?

How do I hold doctorates then? And a few pre-doctorate and thus, "effective doctorate", in gender? Surely Scottish law subsumed under English law and as so inherited renders this mythical?

I am told in legal interpretation however that as a mere social title as well as an honorary attribution in 3 medical societies and now 1 semi-medical society as well as one semi-medical society in the US that I can be recognised affixed Dr. in my protonymously identifiable ascription if I so please. There was attempted expurge at the WES or the Welsh BMA but I've been upgraded from quasiary post-honorary to "probational full" :).

Eldritch

Cry To Me
I am told in legal interpretation however that as a mere social title as well as an honorary attribution in 3 medical societies and now 1 semi-medical society as well as one semi-medical society in the US that I can be recognised affixed Dr. in my protonymously identifiable ascription if I so please. There was attempted expurge at the WES or the Welsh BMA but I've been upgraded from quasiary post-honorary to "probational full" :).
and I am Maud'dib, Kwisatz Haderach, duke of House Atreides, and rightful Padishah Emperor of the known universe.

The hemoglobian neuron-whap has caused an irreparable coriander to my philwalker nomenclature. Please tallywhack my hibbajibba monkey no dekecky skiddly diddly doo my flippity dippity ding dong doppadop. I am very smart! I am very smart! Pay attention to me as I ramble to myself and give me validation that I'm a genius and not a mentally ill attention-seeker. Please. Please.

No it doesn't.

We don't have Songbun here.

Please take your own advice.
In that it doesn't work directly to inversion, imbecole, but is the only ancestral-spite system in the world with redemptive properties otherwise? Correct, basically...

What a retardation case, respective Null Moon. The retarded Hungarian went as far as micro'tardrage at least!

psychanal on Null, a challenge to prove intellect (from Kiwi Farms)
CG
Chris Gillon

Sat 23/01/2021 21:10
Surely you don't want leaked that we have successfully imposed superimpositive, as we can now, on some post-BTC chain Kiwi Inc backing accounts from Lolcow Inc.? Surely you don't want leaked that you can't prevent having a :tars rage for a desire to steal like
N
Null

To:
Autphag
Sat 23/01/2021 11:49

bro i will block your shit if you keep sending me this retard noise
Glad to pro-serve any complaint in which we can at least drain physical banks involved in your faggot chain lol no wonder he's quite perturbed...

What a retardation case, respective Null Moon. The retarded Hungarian went as far as micro'tardrage at least!
A word salad, or schizophasia, is a "confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases",[1] most often used to describe a symptom of a neurological or mental disorder. The term schizophasia is used in particular to describe the confused language that may be evident in schizophrenia.[2] The words may or may not be grammatically correct, but are semantically confused to the point that the listener cannot extract any meaning from them. The term is often used in psychiatry as well as in theoretical linguistics to describe a type of grammatical acceptability judgement by native speakers, and in computer programming to describe textual randomization.

I've had issues with making it too belatedly to food and in any case too belatedly to repurgancy channels, of which, unrelatedly, I may have a channel I was too late to unlock; the credit union had approximately a £5,500 and ~£14,790 set of inherited policies, one from so much as expressing interest to be employed, one from a former semi-employee who had liked and tried to preserve in their own way some work. £220 may also be collectible from an uncollected welfare emergency one owing to it's previous application being successful which would be needed not so much to cover any legal cost; that should be available anyway (the aforementioned not the emergency funds) via. inquiry into their own services if the collapse of their credit co-operative really does represent issues. "you're transgender so you've become entitled," no, I've tried to help make the argument irrefutable, get kicked in the face for it, and even I'd humble up and say I'm a "highest-end, accoutrements-voyeuristic sans appertanences-voyeuristic meta-transvestite" at best, although I've definitely GD, so... People just don't understand in celtonegroland you can diagnostic chain and crypticise the fetishism i.e. TVF*/TVD or DVT/TT/GD, for one person I know, as for mine being crypto-fetish, nope, mine goes down to DRT (aka DVT) only...

If you want to insult my intelligence, learn how to spell.

I'm not a Hungarian, I'm Finnish. Calling me a Hungarian because we're both Finno-Ugric peoples is like calling a Puerto Rican a Romanian because they both speak a Romance language.
That was to Joshua, the admin contacted...

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
I'm starting to wonder if this sped is actually a shitty experimental bot someone created to see if it could write a book and it failed so miserably that they let it go into the internet and it found its way here.

So algorythmising it:
TC // 0.5-typological equivalency definitively
TVF // defaultatively denullative if "purged" more than 5 times with no "hidden non-fleetingness" otherwise purged can be unlimited so long as there's "obvious hidden unfleetingness" i.e. you're bitching about it to your wife, husband (this would be seen as a "gay reprobancy warning" only if it was obvious there wasn't even a submissive and/or latently feminine one at all), colleagues, kids, classmates, if you're deranged, [insert_disorder_here]wranglers, mother, family, etc. When non-denullative, type-0.75 to greater purgers (non-judgemented it's just that everyone knows he's unserious, sexually aggressive, even directly piss taking so to speak in every manner apart from the indirect projective aggression of "look at these transwomen as they proclaim and how hypocritically degenerate they are rawarwwraeraww", presumed type-1.5 if lesser or greater purgers under judgemented duress, presumed "redirect to type 3 minimum" if homosexual voyeurism was transversive i.e. the fantasies of one as gay was in even so little as feminine in role, let alone feminine in vague or oblique appearance: AGP is illegal except in one clinic in Scotland to diagnose and even on that clinic and it's proviso it is seen as "redirect to a 3.5-like equivalency with surgery withhold for nothing really but the GRS"; I thankfully did have transversive and quite beyond that ultimately fantasies so no danger here, there'd be no need for a type-1 process or variable triggering
TVD // basically a non-category theoretically in my mind and something I admit to understanding theoretically poorly enough as I can argue dichotomically, I can argue contradictorially, I can argue counterassertatively and recursively until abstrusing something into dispersion, but I can never understand "contrarietous existence when encapsulated" except in simplistic and direct terms which I suppose makes me a bit "negroidal". To put it to my limited-ish understanding it is essentially a state in which you are, to use Korean cartoon terms, "Racoon Dog" to some and "Chipmunk Squirrel" to others. "Racoon Dog" predominancy is usually how it starts out in youth and "rabid Racoon Dogging" is typically how it manifests in adolescence, they become so resentful of "intra-Squirrelicisms" that they rabidify spiritually; many immerse in military culture, military ballad and chorus, many engage in adhering to militant political philosophies of either wing, many even join the military, or close equivalents upon inapplicability like police, security, "ancestral honour gang" or paramil. Some become a bit veiner: Brenner types, etc. Now, it is unfortunate that people don't see Manning as a purgerially subhuman retardation-tier hack for continuously denigrating without considerate correction to the purgis-protected, food-buoyed, and co-pharmaceuticalisation (his medicaments were always progesterone reinforced to disguise his limitations of intelligence) of his medicaments whilst attributing to him everything above my standard of transition which had by my inspection of the category fails whereas passing for Manning on 3 traits: deliberate entertaining of contrarietances, "varsity nodding/bowing/courtseying fetiahistically even in private intention" -- mine is "ethnic honour linkative" and so exceeds the 2% Mongoloid ethnicity minimum, which even with considerations to increase it to 5% protects me and not in a million years him unless his powwow genes become so considered, and aggression preservation linked hiding -- he had a lesser one, masculinity; I had a greater and disclusive one owing to "ethnic psychodynamy for two out of three minor or major groups", Eastern European and Mongoloid individuals when in primacy of intermix, not, or this alone typically respond angrily to exposure on "intelligence denigration fear" grounds, although masculinity would be implied as a "strong secondary" for the Eastern European ones; lying Manning says he was a non-emphasiser, no, I was
For Eastern European in which second grouping is a problem, usually a Central-Eastern or Nordic-like/Eastern works well enough... Sometimes though in Scottish practice for Eastern coaster ones your Celtic ethnicity protects if your clan can be connected to a Lowland Scot's ethnicid one as well as a Highland Scot's one
Type 4 redirection in those cases described of a typifiable exposure anxiety/anger regardless of presentable emphasis thereof based on honour with no Racoonaicism hiding or otherwise untypifiable but invertesly as to so post-sufficiency higher GD threshold, alternatively typifiable in the Racoon-hiding exposure anxieties type-3/>5 differentiation should begin in assessment

TT // doesn't really entail much more than diffusive borderline connected to either, in prejudice enforced hiding conditions, an absolute desire, or otherwise, absolute requirement, to present, along with two traits in practice here is subsumed to the GD model: a need to exhibit post-courtesied behaviour superegotistically to an egotistically-interlinked extent that has sans-id or "exocentric" characteristics
I'm being attacked impurgatively to my own tiredness' superficial (I use this term to mean "those things so egregious that they are ought not to have happened and so outrageous therefore are they that resentment over their occurence is far more than requited") induction so I'll complete more on processes of how to properly weed out TVF-reductionist categorical presumptions in some due course of the upcoming period whenever it is I wake up...