Skitzocow Chris Gillon / Autphag and Spergchan / Sophie Y’Israeli - Autistic North Koreaboo, Also a Man

Who passes better as a woman?

• Autphag:

Votes: 34 9.9%
  • Robert Wayne Stiles

Votes: 309 90.1%

• Total voters

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've probably ruined them to all fuck to a certain extent in the encapsulation of that explanation when regarding me in respect. It's not an apology exactly but pending their objectivity you would've thought this was the one they wanted. Well, they've, in a temnen downgrade, made an impermeability, an impassive-passe. Now a self-absorbed raggatarian can sperg delectably and resorptively as if that hadn't been my need and well, it would've been all for nought had I wanted to...
Lol, dude, you need to take a break from this thread. You're not even posting real words at this point.

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
So, yeah, I leak someone thought to be nationally advertised in reality sans proviso and it is misunderstood that I'd.received censored temnentation. This and their theft of my repurgatives means that in reminder of snow-fablr music that there is little return to anything other than a desire to bring back Cohen except for him to bless me unautistic except as a Polish abuse project and then I will forgive the Jewish community for their iniquities and aggressions towards me forever.

"Their", sorry, being the organisation,.not him entirely, but it was betted away. Anyway, valorotisation, thyroxinical robbery, "cold ball blockade", and other homoerotically torturous voyeurs of Kyle Lund, Kelly, Greek pseudo-Ryomist psychopath I wish to have imposed on then for in their empathetic illiteracy a properly understood and merely simplexatively projected psychopathiform, Ronaite canvas. I hope my aggressive, Dravinid government feigns human rights impregnation eventually and listens.

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
Since I've been given the notification that Rodongdang membership and DPRK citizenship was ratified on 9th March, in response to the theft of my examination result by a Christopher Hubert Gilon of my Philosophy leaving me with the prepositionally down-dumbed, Sapphire's theft of Final Retrospections and their lacking desire to down-transsrxualise from inappropriateness as I will have to become the Koreanically superior version of the Pakistani Guardianista hun as he was inherently SES-corrected supposed to be, I resolve even if I have to deverstiturialise myself that I will STRENGTREN COHENOPHILIC TRANSSEXUAL DENIALS ON PURPOSE as I will require to hold an expurgstory order on a low-end council estate yob's inappropriate attempts to do the same simply for being "inner city Drawvinid gay mawwn race pride", hopefully evasive of any Alison McIntosh charm offensives. To prevent defiling me with the "residual of negro grades" principle by keeping only the S-Grades I wish to request whole trsnscript repurgation. I'm having no defilement "o' GAY LOW IQ SCOTLAND", *anal punch punch*, "o' EIGHTY-THREEEEEEE", WHY EILL MAH NEIGHBOUR NAR ACCEPT HIS DESTINED IQ SCORE OR WORTHLESSNESS, I DON'T CARE IF THE INTESTINE PACKER GOT EXPURGED ANYWAY, SCOTLAND HAS ONE SINGLE CHOICE AND THAT'S TO START ACTING LIKE IT'S IQ SCORE, AND TO STOP VESTURING MY THYROXINICAL RESOURCES TELEKINETICALLY; "WEEEE AIIIRRR GAY GUYS!!!!"
WE RECOGNISE THAT THE SCOTS ARE GAY IQ POOF-POOFS

I've got some good deals on coach and can arrangements and the expurgement I've been reassured by the courts on a maligneringly earnt IQ result doesn't include Jo Keum-hea money. They have their own samplle of blood and they are being reassured as to their send-off of blood samples as Dravinid to reassure the gentrified classes of their pseudo-non-Dravinid qualities like XYY girl; all Lithuanian-Estonian Black sailor, what's that to even the shittiest Oriental?

Now, do you know what to be drained in a telekenrtically dethyraxinotangulatory manner with the cold air vapours brushing rspaciously from one's fingers in gradual tendril, in order to iatrically induce peuruelently child-rapacious levels of hypermasculine homosexuality via. the SHBG principle as I feel my erection harden and then superficially devesturate the balls of testosterone in order to give a false read to the legal repurgesers as to a "faux read"; Harriet Louise Connor, the paedophile feigning intellectual loss anxiety in order to justify the legal order enforcing this, is a disgustingly reprobate sex maurauder, vesturer and molestationist who would have the responsibility for feiging intelligence via. differentiation hormone theft on his hands when my work there is complete. Gone with the White, Transsexual autists...

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
Cab*

Although one would wonder if I need to collect my foreign passports first as will I fuck accept my reimprestinstion to validate court process as a "British citizen". That's for learning difficultied people anyway...

This is the only way to save my transition, in a way...

Also there was a fair bit of erased content about why I wanted that transcript canved; I don't accept lightly accusations of plagiarism or the irrequisition of anxiety-rrcognition adjustments in depriving distance to opportunity in the acquisition of talisman...

Y'know, I renege on rendering it all about disproof but these people don't understand why I want it; they've been cross-antagonistic, crab-bucketeeringly

Showing hypocriticalism and disfaithfulness in this manner is essentially the modus operandi of Kyle.Lund and other former followers of the Final Retrospectorian movement such that if they want to spitefully mole in the transition prospects as to force myself to become a researcher of a different gender again against my will to prevent his homosexual autism being anything other than dethyroxinical canv then I must take proving the full price of his homosexuality in disfaithfulness to expound to him what should deservingly anally pound him without moral forgiveness "down the only there" he deserves...

An extended apologetic correspondence is being issued to former organisational vesturiates later...

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
Since I've been given the notification that Rodongdang membership and DPRK citizenship was ratified on 9th March, in response to the theft of my examination result by a Christopher Hubert Gilon of my Philosophy leaving me with the prepositionally down-dumbed, Sapphire's theft of Final Retrospections and their lacking desire to down-transsrxualise from inappropriateness as I will have to become the Koreanically superior version of the Pakistani Guardianista hun as he was inherently SES-corrected supposed to be, I resolve even if I have to deverstiturialise myself that I will STRENGTREN COHENOPHILIC TRANSSEXUAL DENIALS ON PURPOSE as I will require to hold an expurgstory order on a low-end council estate yob's inappropriate attempts to do the same simply for being "inner city Drawvinid gay mawwn race pride", hopefully evasive of any Alison McIntosh charm offensives. To prevent defiling me with the "residual of negro grades" principle by keeping only the S-Grades I wish to request whole trsnscript repurgation. I'm having no defilement "o' GAY LOW IQ SCOTLAND", *anal punch punch*, "o' EIGHTY-THREEEEEEE", WHY EILL MAH NEIGHBOUR NAR ACCEPT HIS DESTINED IQ SCORE OR WORTHLESSNESS, I DON'T CARE IF THE INTESTINE PACKER GOT EXPURGED ANYWAY, SCOTLAND HAS ONE SINGLE CHOICE AND THAT'S TO START ACTING LIKE IT'S IQ SCORE, AND TO STOP VESTURING MY THYROXINICAL RESOURCES TELEKINETICALLY; "WEEEE AIIIRRR GAY GUYS!!!!"
WE RECOGNISE THAT THE SCOTS ARE GAY IQ POOF-POOFS

I've got some good deals on coach and can arrangements and the expurgement I've been reassured by the courts on a maligneringly earnt IQ result doesn't include Jo Keum-hea money. They have their own samplle of blood and they are being reassured as to their send-off of blood samples as Dravinid to reassure the gentrified classes of their pseudo-non-Dravinid qualities like XYY girl; all Lithuanian-Estonian Black sailor, what's that to even the shittiest Oriental?

Now, do you know what to be drained in a telekenrtically dethyraxinotangulatory manner with the cold air vapours brushing rspaciously from one's fingers in gradual tendril, in order to iatrically induce peuruelently child-rapacious levels of hypermasculine homosexuality via. the SHBG principle as I feel my erection harden and then superficially devesturate the balls of testosterone in order to give a false read to the legal repurgesers as to a "faux read"; Harriet Louise Connor, the paedophile feigning intellectual loss anxiety in order to justify the legal order enforcing this, is a disgustingly reprobate sex maurauder, vesturer and molestationist who would have the responsibility for feiging intelligence via. differentiation hormone theft on his hands when my work there is complete. Gone with the White, Transsexual autists...
She is your superior, wretch

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Although one would wonder if I need to collect my foreign passports first as will I fuck accept my reimprestinstion to validate court process as a "British citizen". That's for learning difficultied people anyway...
This is the only way to save my transition, in a way...
Also there was a fair bit of erased content about why I wanted that transcript canved; I don't accept lightly accusations of plagiarism or the irrequisition of anxiety-rrcognition adjustments in depriving distance to opportunity in the acquisition of talisman...
Y'know, I renege on rendering it all about disproof but these people don't understand why I want it; they've been cross-antagonistic, crab-bucketeeringly
Showing hypocriticalism and disfaithfulness in this manner is essentially the modus operandi of Kyle.Lund and other former followers of the Final Retrospectorian movement such that if they want to spitefully mole in the transition prospects as to force myself to become a researcher of a different gender again against my will to prevent his homosexual autism being anything other than dethyroxinical canv then I must take proving the full price of his homosexuality in disfaithfulness to expound to him what should deservingly anally pound him without moral forgiveness "down the only there" he deserves...
An extended apologetic correspondence is being issued to former organisational vesturiates later...
”don't double post" doesn't mean you get to make seven posts in a row.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This might be useful for Sophie and Lagoona(I know you're reading this thread and minichan, Harriet)

We will be joined by Lauren Davidson, founder of Oddities, on 17th March at 12 noon, for a pre-recorded Q&A on the topic of ‘Autism and Employability’.

Lauren was diagnosed with autism 2 years ago at the age of 27 years. Lauren has recently developed Oddities, a social enterprise which creates a financially sustainable model to support autistic people to access work. Lauren is passionate about making a space for the under-utilised skills of autistic people in the UK. Over the past year Lauren has been working on her own personal development and employment skills and is a firm believer in meeting people where they are and the power of a growth mindset. She is also a charity shop fiend and lifelong member of the third sector.

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
I don't doubt that in 3 aspects: verbal IQ vocabularicness, cognitive empathy, and charismatic versatility. Otherwise she is morally inferior and although intellectually rigorous certainly intellectually unversatile and unmotivated.
I don't think she ever desired a aspergian overclass sex slave state, kid. I know you don't believe in any morality aside from your own so that may not bother you.

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
This might be useful for Sophie and Lagoona(I know you're reading this thread and minichan, Harriet)

No autism here, lol. I've real emotional disorders prior to the state's superimposition in intellectual contrariety and therefore, nowtowards-thereassuch.

My only hope is that the world somehow has some attention drawn to the mispictatively constrewn aspects of autistic distilledness in antidisquieteningetantiation so to speak...

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No autism here, lol. I've real emotional disorders prior to the state's superimposition in intellectual contrariety and therefore, nowtowards-thereassuch.

My only hope is that the world somehow has some attention drawn to the mispictatively constrewn aspects of autistic distilledness in antidisquieteningetantiation so to speak...
Stop lying to yourself. You can have autism and not work with the autism-industrial-complex. I'm not judging you for having it or thinking anything negative towards you. Getting some largess will make you happier and give emotional fulfillment. I understand that the Thompson line are known concubines, but you don't have to be one to survive. You can do better! I know you can!

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she ever desired a aspergian overclass sex slave state, kid. I know you don't believe in any morality aside from your own so that may not bother you.
Why has this crossdresser as he should be pacifericslly purgating me? He is living the sexual canvas of.tje Guardianistically deserved... I had worked harder to this but my overmastering is ignored >;(. I was essentially expurged of my Theoretical legitkmacirs whilst removed of all but the SAPPHIRIM demnonic temnen of saphiyslcistic pseudo-Sopphism a la Greek Ryom bum-bummery...

Why she no pure Chong-Chong unbummery?

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Why has this crossdresser as he should be pacifericslly purgating me? He is living the sexual canvas of.tje Guardianistically deserved... I had worked harder to this but my overmastering is ignored >;(. I was essentially expurged of my Theoretical legitkmacirs whilst removed of all but the SAPPHIRIM demnonic temnen of saphiyslcistic pseudo-Sopphism a la Greek Ryom bum-bummery...

Why she no pure Chong-Chong unbummery?
Rk as kejnznskejwnfel rksne kslwmjcor. Kemspd kralaowbt lzocjeme rosmsmf. Pwkfeua ridmdef.

See, I can mash the keyboard too.