Skitzocow Chris Gillon / Autphag and Spergchan / Sophie Y’Israeli - Autistic North Koreaboo, Also a Man

Who passes better as a woman?

• Autphag:

Votes: 33 9.6%
  • Robert Wayne Stiles

Votes: 312 90.4%

• Total voters

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
I was actually grand-whatevered, depending on whom, initial trans-4-"ish" vouchability by the age of 7; he didn't get deflinstoned of gender ambiguity ADD until 17 so whatever he says in rhasp "I'hhh a'hhh'm thheeee inh'hhherent hhhhhope of continuation upon" is just him stealing a sis he didn't want...

It was a regional move fucking it up...

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
I was actually grand-whatevered, depending on whom, initial trans-4-"ish" vouchability by the age of 7; he didn't get deflinstoned of gender ambiguity ADD until 17 so whatever he says in rhasp "I'hhh a'hhh'm thheeee inh'hhherent hhhhhope of continuation upon" is just him stealing a sis he didn't want...

It was a regional move fucking it up...
Which 'he' are you referring to?

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
Which 'he' are you referring to?
Lund. And that all I refer to him now. He is just excessively telekenesis ventured to post-retardation is what I've figured out...

All in the whildst of stealing my homeostatic excipients. Surprisingly easy to arrange with certain health programmes. I was supposed to be on a vesturiand myself (very, very, very recently) so a bet is lockonng "his" into place.

I mean in truth even I am by environmental overinvestment but that's because I had humbly appealed for it to death with genuine enthusiasm and intent...

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Lund. And that all I refer to him now. He is just excessively telekenesis ventured to post-retardation is what I've figured out...

All in the whildst of stealing my homeostatic excipients. Surprisingly easy to arrange with certain health programmes. I was supposed to be on a vesturiand myself (very, very, very recently) so a bet is lockonng "his" into place.
Remind us. Was Kyle Lund your lover or your slave?

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Probably breathing heavily at his phone as he flicks through the tinder app and fantasising about getting a date, only for that hope to be dashed against the rocks as she gets railed by Tyrone.
Chris is incapable of love, only of self-regard.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Who said his motivation to date was fuelled with love in mind?
Oh, I know. He wants sublimation and sexual slavery. Go upthread, see the paedophile Autistic-master-race slave state idea he had. He also wants to be dommed. He is not capable of love or reciprocation, that would actually involve possessing a viable theory of mind.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I know. He wants sublimation and sexual slavery. Go upthread, see the paedophile Autistic-master-race slave state idea he had. He also wants to be dommed. He is not capable of love or reciprocation, that would actually involve possessing a viable theory of mind.
And read that word salad nonsense he spews forth from his digital mush mouth? I’d gain just as much by drinking a full cup of Tabasco sauce.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
How did you gain knowledge of this....'entity'?
How did I find this thread? Mostly the same way as the others I find myself on; By meandering through and coming across titles that catch my eye.

Didn’t know he existed before that.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
How did I find this thread? Mostly the same way as the others I find myself on; By meandering through and coming across titles that catch my eye.

Didn’t know he existed before that.
You're quite right about not really wanting to go upthread, it is rather...esoteric. This is a schizoid that occasionally lapses into cogent and coherent thought, tragic, frankly.

Also....