Chris Hansen -

an kamel

kiwifarms.net
I've always assumed Chris Hansen was secretly a closeted pedophile. A lot of these people that larp as pedophile hunters in my experience turn out to be pedos.
I think that is true. Like many closeted gay people who become the loudest anti-gay activists or nofappers who actually just desire to talk about sex and how they jerk off their dicks, or MGTOWs who are actually obsessed with women. It becomes a place where their sexualities are recognized as actual phenomena and can be talked about, albeit in a strict way where one must continuously denounce it. Any other area of society simply doesn't care and/or tolerate talking about their sexual frustration at all and so there isn't any place left to go.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
I think that is true. Like many closeted gay people who become the loudest anti-gay activists or nofappers who actually just desire to talk about sex and how they jerk off their dicks, or MGTOWs who are actually obsessed with women. It becomes a place where their sexualities are recognized as actual phenomena and can be talked about, albeit in a strict way where one must continuously denounce it. Any other area of society simply doesn't care and/or tolerate talking about their sexual frustration at all and so there isn't any place left to go.
Eh, I don't think Chris is a closeted pedo. In my honest, 100% real opinion, he's just a cloutchaser who realized he can continuously mіlk his original source of fame in order to stay relevant. Before TCAP, he was just some random talking head from NBC, but after the show, his image, tactics, and catchphrases have been solidified into our zeitgeist. He's aware of this, and since the show has long since been canceled, he's trying to clutch onto anything to keep himself relevant and bringing in revenue based on his likeness. Chris Hansen is like a washed-up 80's hair metal band that plays at small clubs and performs their biggest hits that everyone knows the lyrics to (COUGH Warrant COUGH). In Chris' case, going after pedos with his TCAP tactics is the only way to stay relevant, and he's fully aware of this. His brief stint with Hansen vs. Predator a few years back was just an extension of his desperation to mіlk his little relevance. After TCAP, he tried similar NBC investigations of himself going after lotto scammers and Nigerian con artists, but these paled in comparison to his pedo-busting. He has a market, and he knows what the fans want.

That being said, I don't hate the guy, and I love TCAP. Again, try not to think of Chris as secretly being a pedo himself, and instead look at my washed-up band analogy. Their heyday is long gone, and they'll do whatever they can to stay relevant. That's why they perform for small venues and plug their merchandise...which is akin to Hansen having a YouTube channel and trying to capitalize off his "Take a Seat™" meme. Hell, he even had his own merch...that alone is proof-positive that he's desperate to capitalize off his former success.

an kamel

kiwifarms.net
Eh, I don't think Chris is a closeted pedo. In my honest, 100% real opinion, he's just a cloutchaser who realized he can continuously mіlk his original source of fame in order to stay relevant. Before TCAP, he was just some random talking head from NBC, but after the show, his image, tactics, and catchphrases have been solidified into our zeitgeist. He's aware of this, and since the show has long since been canceled, he's trying to clutch onto anything to keep himself relevant and bringing in revenue based on his likeness. Chris Hansen is like a washed-up 80's hair metal band that plays at small clubs and performs their biggest hits that everyone knows the lyrics to (COUGH Warrant COUGH). In Chris' case, going after pedos with his TCAP tactics is the only way to stay relevant, and he's fully aware of this. His brief stint with Hansen vs. Predator a few years back was just an extension of his desperation to mіlk his little relevance. After TCAP, he tried similar NBC investigations of himself going after lotto scammers and Nigerian con artists, but these paled in comparison to his pedo-busting. He has a market, and he knows what the fans want.

That being said, I don't hate the guy, and I love TCAP. Again, try not to think of Chris as secretly being a pedo himself, and instead look at my washed-up band analogy. Their heyday is long gone, and they'll do whatever they can to stay relevant. That's why they perform for small venues and plug their merchandise...which is akin to Hansen having a YouTube channel and trying to capitalize off his "Take a Seat™" meme. Hell, he even had his own merch...that alone is proof-positive that he's desperate to capitalize off his former success.
Sorry, i wasn't being clear - I don't think he is a pedo but i think there are plenty of pedos in the TCAP community.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net

TL:biggrin:W
The first half is only pertinent bit
He addresses Hansen falsely calling him out in a video over the weekend because Rep originally reported allegations from Dahvie victim Jessie Slaughter
Her allegations are that the superchat money generated during her stream was supposed to be donated to charity and she claims Hansen ghosted her.

Hansen pins claims on Rep and not Jessie and twists it in his usual fashion.

I may add Rep's original video

• Informative
Reactions: Pizza Gender

b0o0pinsn0o0tz

Yes, but also no.
kiwifarms.net
TL:biggrin:W
The first half is only pertinent bit
He addresses Hansen falsely calling him out in a video over the weekend because Rep originally reported allegations from Dahvie victim Jessie Slaughter
Her allegations are that the superchat money generated during her stream was supposed to be donated to charity and she claims Hansen ghosted her.

Hansen pins claims on Rep and not Jessie and twists it in his usual fashion.

I may add Rep's original video
Considering Jessie acted mentally unstable that stream I can understand Chris ghosting her. As for claims about money being misused, if it wasn't Jessie saying it I'd 100% believe it.

Miss M

Ferret wearing human skin.
kiwifarms.net
Considering Jessie acted mentally unstable that stream I can understand Chris ghosting her. As for claims about money being misused, if it wasn't Jessie saying it I'd 100% believe it.
Chris could easily prove he’s paid her though. Jessi isn’t the most reliable witness, but Hansen is profiling himself as THE guy who wants to stop predators and give victims a voice, and in this role that he’s given himself he has responsibility. Had he given her the money he could easily get out receipts, or at least he should considering he’s the mentally stable adult between the two. So many superchats during his interviews specify its money for the victims, and that he refuses to foward said money just makes him look bad. He’s selling the last bit of credibility he still has for a few hundred dollars.

Kacho

I'm a sick Kong. I like a quick dong.
kiwifarms.net
Hansen's new hustle: shilling a debt relief self help book.

debtreliefsecrets.com

chrisshillsen (copy).png

chrisshillsen.png

Take it from him! He's over a million dollars in the hole, had his car repossessed, and swaps between his mom's basement and his girlfriend's shoe closet. The man knows how to manage debt.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
Hansen's new hustle: shilling a debt relief self help book.

debtreliefsecrets.com

View attachment 1419735
View attachment 1419736

Take it from him! He's over a million dollars in the hole, had his car repossessed, and swaps between his mom's basement and his girlfriend's shoe closet. The man knows how to manage debt.
The last person you want to shill a debt relief book is someone still in debt. That tells you how effective the book is.

Tags
None