Chris Hansen -

Lammy

lamb with a burger of ham
kiwifarms.net
Hansen's new hustle: shilling a debt relief self help book.

debtreliefsecrets.com

View attachment 1419735
View attachment 1419736

Take it from him! He's over a million dollars in the hole, had his car repossessed, and swaps between his mom's basement and his girlfriend's shoe closet. The man knows how to manage debt.
My first thoughts were that this looked like an ad for one of those really bad gold making guides for Runescape back in about 2006, but considering that this offers an "Ultimate Money Making Guide", I'm not so sure that it looks like it as much as it actually is the same thing.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Papadopoulos

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Inexplicably, a notoriously bad Let's Player is a better spokesperson on debt than a 10-time Emmy-winning investigative journalist.
I'm convinced there's some kind of dark sorcery at work in DSP's life. One man cannot be this lucky and paradoxically also this unlucky.

• Agree
Reactions: PhoBingas

GedsForth

Lapsing libertarian
kiwifarms.net
OK, slight update here. John Swan, who made the 2 part (so far) series on Chris Hansen was banned on twitter.
So, who cares? People get banned from Twitter all the time. This is true, but several other "Goonsquad" YouTubers were banned at the same time. Speculation right now is that Chris Hansen, or perhaps the weird "hacker" he works with, Anonymous Gene, may be behind this, due to some DMs an egirl leaked (no, I'm not joking).
gene1.PNGpescatore asks hansen if gene works for him.PNGgene2.PNGgene3.PNGgene4.PNGchris hansen dm w twitter employee.PNG
So it seems like Chris Hansen may be involved in even more gay ops.

Ehrmantraut

kiwifarms.net

Today's stream, wherein Chris Hansen answers viewers questions, or rather, repeatedly deflects, constantly calls his critics part of a "misinformation campaign" and "Twitter sockpuppets"... and admits to having seen Repzion's OnlyFans feet pics.

Personally, I found this to be wholly boring to watch but it did serve to highlight some of Chris' personality flaws further.

Also
Requesting someone to archive this. I have no ability to right now.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Remember, remember the 11th of September
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Today's stream, wherein Chris Hansen answers viewers questions, or rather, repeatedly deflects, constantly calls his critics part of a "misinformation campaign" and "Twitter sockpuppets"... and admits to having seen Repzion's OnlyFans feet pics.

Personally, I found this to be wholly boring to watch but it did serve to highlight some of Chris' personality flaws further.

Also
Requesting someone to archive this. I have no ability to right now.
Dont know how to archive the live chat.

Tags
None