Chris Hansen -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Coke Pope

kiwifarms.net
How about you give me a reason why he is actually a Lolcow first rather than insulting and reacting to my posts.

That’s the only thing you have given me, reactions and insults, no actual evidence.
Well, there is this documentary about Chris and his antics.
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Other than that yes, you owned me epic style with facts and logic.

BajaBlaster

At vacation in Florida rn, see you frens
kiwifarms.net
Well, there is this documentary about Chris and his antics.
Other than that yes, you owned me epic style with facts and logic.
Nothing cow worthy though, and I explained with believe it or not, actual facts and logic why those things doesnt make a Lolcow

Also thanks for the Rick Roll that’s epic, like for real thanks, it’s nostalgic.

Rice Is Ready

If you feel a need to post on my profile, you mad.
kiwifarms.net
I’m using human as more an “he’s imperfect but we all are” way.

Even if Hansen acts stupid sometimes, in no way he is a Lolcow. If Hansen is a Lolcow, then anyone is.

Lolcows are not just people who do idiotic things, Lolcows are people who are also either spergs, creeps, super high and mighty on themselves, acts horrible to criticism, or has other very cowish traits.

People who makes some stupid mistakes and maybe have a bit of an ego do not equal Lolcow. Until I see Hansen starting to be legitimately spergy or goes on Twitter piss rants, than this guy is anything but a Lolcow.

The only actually stuff posted here so far is people’s autistic hate boner for him for very mediocre, non cow related reasons.
It's not that he's just stupid and out of touch. He's also a criminal/scammer. He has a history of bouncing checks and was even arrested for ripping off the people that provided his merch. He will do anything for a quick buck but never thinks it through or realizes there will be consequences for his actions.

BajaBlaster

At vacation in Florida rn, see you frens
kiwifarms.net
It's not that he's just stupid and out of touch. He's also a criminal/scammer. He has a history of bouncing checks and was even arrested for ripping off the people that provided his merch. He will do anything for a quick buck but never thinks it through or realizes there will be consequences for his actions.
I see, well you actually describe it pretty well in that context and maybe I can see him being one, but so far he has stopped and the good he does seems to outweigh the bad, at least imo.

To me it seems like he has learned but it depends how far that will go. Until then, I don’t see him as a Lolcow. Thanks for conversing with me instead of being a re.tard like someone else in this thread...

Kataomoi00

Your Token Optimist
kiwifarms.net
I think Vincent is closer to being a lolcow than Chris, but overall they’d be too boring to warrant a thread imo. Unless something happens, of course.:thinking:

edit: With everything going on, Vincent’s definitely a cow lol. It’s probably worthwhile to have a thread that covers both Chris and Vincent since they’re both connected to each other.

Last edited:

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the amusing things about Chris Hansen's decline is that by desperately tapping the TCAP fandom to revive his career he finally acknowledges that he was never anything more than an entertaining hack and his "investigative reporting" was bullshit. Nothing else he made approached TCAP in popularity and I think seeing that formed his primary motivation to continue the series right up until NBC pulled the plug.

The man was always desperate to become a bigger name on TV. And I think everyone who ever watched TCAP could feel that, but tolerated it because he played his role well as the guy who humiliated pedophiles.

Prof. Loco

Enjoys the Iceberg
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Hansen seems more of an orbiter that attracts the lolcows. Him though, I don't see much evidence to laugh at him except for the website and the $84 payment.

Kacho

Reviewbrah is a Nazi.
kiwifarms.net
I think Vincent is closer to being a lolcow than Chris, but overall they’d be too boring to warrant a thread imo. Unless something happens, of course.
Vince Nicotra truly does seem to be a sociopath. Yesterday afternoon TCAP Youtuber 'bakedsalmon' uploaded a video talking about Vince's insane behavior and within hours, on NYE mind you, Vince had issued false copyright claims against the video and not only got it taken down, but got salmon's channel terminated as well. And after this damage control temper tantrum he took to Facebook to shit talk salmon while pretending to be Hansen on his Facebook page. Total scumbag.

Here's a templeoftcap thread with some documentation:

Including screenshots where Vince claims all the stupid shit he says to people is the result of a 'special needs' relative and drunk people stealing his phone. M'kay.

kYA6IXi.png

Bakedsalmon's terminated channel:

EDIT: Update on this. Salmon has the video up on a couple other platforms if anyone wants to watch it. It's about an hour long and goes pretty in depth exposing Vince as a liar, scammer, and plagiarist. Basically he's 'launched' a couple internet platforms, a website builder and a streaming service. But the website builder, which he claims was all original and built in house, is really just a $37 script he bought and is trying to charge people $150 a year to make garbage little cookie cutter websites. One of these guys bought the same script and started an identical website where people can do it for free for shits and giggles. No wonder Vince wanted this video taken down.

The streaming platform is 100% stolen from someone else without permission, confirmed because these guys contacted the original owner. So ironically enough the guy who has over the past half year issued hundreds of false copyright claims to 'protect' his and Hansen's 'brand' is guilty of IP theft. The funniest part though is that salmon uploaded this video to Vince's own plagiarized streaming site (which is plastered with poorly made ads for Hansen's Youtube):

This is the guy Hansen has decided to partner with to run and manage his internet presence. You know what they say, birds of a feather.

Last edited:

SweetWhosBeenGroundUp

Takes his shower in here... often.
kiwifarms.net
Vincent is definitely becoming a lol cow.

More Vincent Nicotra raging on Twitter and in email:

0.jpg
(For context on the above - Wes Marks is black)

80685860_10163020561590722_3519743944093073408_o.jpg81373219_10163020537195722_905540047011315712_n.jpg

Vincent's twitter (ven_websites) went quiet for 24 hours or so, and today was deleted.

So far Vincent's been accused of being a racist, able-ist, doxing, plagiarizing, conman drunk who allegedly made sexual advances towards a victim Chris is investigating and goes out of his way to eat popcorn on stream because he wants to be a meme lord and thinks he's the star of the show because a few idiots on Twitter complimented his dumb behavior.

Dude's a liability.

Last edited:

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh! I said ssssshhhhhhh! Teehee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vincent is definitely becoming a lol cow.

More Vincent Nicotra raging on Twitter and in email:

View attachment 1079661
(For context on the above - Wes Marks is black)

View attachment 1079662View attachment 1079663

Vincent's twitter (ven_websites) went quiet for 24 hours or so, and today was deleted.

So far Vincent's been accused of being a racist, able-ist, doxing, plagiarizing, conman drunk who allegedly made sexual advances towards a victim Chris is investigating and goes out of his way to eat popcorn on stream because he wants to be a meme lord and thinks he's the star of the show because a few idiots on Twitter complimented his dumb behavior.

Dude's a liability.
POLING THE BEAR?

Poley the Polar Bear?
hqdefault (1).jpg

I realize he meant poking the bear

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Well, I had a whole breakdown of the Deity x Vincent drama but my browser said "nah"
so

This twitter thread describes the New Year's Eve livestream with Deity that got people digging into his social media an sordid past

Drama and Opinions made a video:

JoshWhoTV made a video, which originally broke the Vincent Nicotra story, if I understand correctly. It's more in depth than D&O on the website and doxxing drama, but is also an hour long

Deity responding and covering his own ass:
Vincent screencap dump
The original twitter thread that provided these screenshots was deleted due to threats, but I managed to save them in time.

View attachment 1085211
this is what made twatter REEEEEEEE

View attachment 1085347
his emails to a twitter user who criticized his behaviormao STOP IT I APOLOGIZED RE.TARD

View attachment 1085355
View attachment 1085350View attachment 1085351View attachment 1085352
mentioning the hack, shutting down tbe haydurzz
pointing out that BakedSalmon makes an appearance in the JoshWhoTV video about his websites being junk and that Vincent bought code, claimed he made it all himself, his fiancé was complicit, and he also took copyrighted material from JoshWhoTV. I have those pertinent screenshots but the video really does best in explaining/showing proof.
BakedSalmon interviewed Vincent and his fiancé about it, and then Vinny copyright striked him and got their channels shut down, doxxed him, etc.

View attachment 1085353
(lol that lynching tweet :story:) and i believe at least 2 others were doxxed for speaking negatively about him on RSN's channel

Wes' side of the story where he spoke to the original twatter thread user labelled "Me"
View attachment 1085377
View attachment 1085367View attachment 1085368View attachment 1085371
View attachment 1085369
I believe the rest of these are between Wes and Vincent, the thread is gone so unfortunately I can't go back for referenceView attachment 1085372View attachment 1085373View attachment 1085376View attachment 1085378

other questionable tweets
View attachment 1085357View attachment 1085358View attachment 1085359View attachment 1085361

people were bigmad cos Shiloh said this
View attachment 1085362

Aaaaaannndddd as if all of this weren't enough, here's some sexual assault accusations.
View attachment 1085365

he's also running a scam using Hansen victims and the small YT creator community surrounding the Onision drama to shill the websites that are sub-par and he paid maybe $100 to get, leave stock, and lie about making it himself.
updates from twatter

View attachment 1085644
a more detailed list....apparently re.tard is his fav insult lmao

View attachment 1085652
This is the original thread creator discusding the threats

Mista GG dealt with Vinny before during TCAPolypse

Hansen updates:
View attachment 1085643View attachment 1085656
I'm not sure if Vincent has access, or if maybe boomer Chris was unaware, but...
Not lookin' good

View attachment 1085649View attachment 1085650
His statement via Chris. it was linked earlier but screenshots feel safer
"You're my priority. Oh, and also to make money off of your tragedy by shilling my shitty websites."

View attachment 1085653
sounds great and all Chris, but according to Wes:

View attachment 1085646
Not to mention it might've been Chris' idea.
Cross-posting since it's relevant and they're well into cow-territory and the potenial keeps growing lil
Posts were edited so they can be better added to OP at some point.

Also, a few updates(ish):

This is about the "acting inappropriately towards victims";
Apparently its victim(s) of RSN

Screenshot_2020-01-07-10-10-52-1.pngScreenshot_2020-01-07-10-10-57-1.pngScreenshot_2020-01-07-10-11-01-1.png

Vince not knowing her name lol

ENksYb2UUAAnyzf.jpeg

full story vid she posted on twitter:

my guess is this is why Chris FINALLY made a statement.

edit:
some stuff is ninja'd
I thought when I checked I was on the last page, but I wasn't
multitasking isnt my best skill lol

Attachments

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting since it's relevant and they're well into cow-territory and the potenial keeps growing lil
Posts were edited so they can be better added to OP at some point.

Also, a few updates(ish):

This is about the "acting inappropriately towards victims";
Apparently its victim(s) of RSN

View attachment 1086838View attachment 1086839View attachment 1086842

Vince not knowing her name lol

View attachment 1086836

full story vid she posted on twitter:
View attachment 1086849

my guess is this is why Chris FINALLY made a statement.

edit:
some stuff is ninja'd
I thought when I checked I was on the last page, but I wasn't
multitasking isnt my best skill lol
Crossposting your post from Greg's thread here, mainly about GG's video being very relevant:
Edit: Shit, looks like it just got privated.

GG; take 2 on Hansen and the investigation

TRO on Onion cult

If this thread wants to go anywhere, needs to include Vince in the title + OP. Should honestly be more about him instead of just Chris.

EDIT 2:

Last edited:

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net

via BakedSalmon's twitter

some screenshots thanks to twatter:
ENpTbIKU4AEfAMz.jpeg
from BakedSalmon about the "response" to Vincent being a shit
(wonder who replied :tomgirl: )

Screenshot_2020-01-09-08-38-47-1.pngScreenshot_2020-01-09-08-38-52-1.png
homie fucking up another golden goose opportunity for Hansen, who clearly is still defending him:

Screenshot_2020-01-08-19-38-52-1.png

i tried to get more of the chat, but my phone died last night during the stream and Hansen privated, then re-released it this morning with no live chat replay.
Vincent did make an appearance-

from what i gathered, the chat shut down stream (on top of Vinny being incapable of setting up a decent stream) because everyone was dogging them about Vincent and what Chris will decide to do.
Lots of F's in the chat lmao

part of me gets a tinfoil hat sort of feeling about the chat moderators in there. They have separate accounts from their own, and strictly labelled as Hansen mods, which is fucking weird. idk

edit:

Last edited:
Tags
None