Chris Hansen -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
Vince Nicotra truly does seem to be a sociopath. Yesterday afternoon TCAP Youtuber 'bakedsalmon' uploaded a video talking about Vince's insane behavior and within hours, on NYE mind you, Vince had issued false copyright claims against the video and not only got it taken down, but got salmon's channel terminated as well. And after this damage control temper tantrum he took to Facebook to shit talk salmon while pretending to be Hansen on his Facebook page. Total scumbag.

Here's a templeoftcap thread with some documentation:

Including screenshots where Vince claims all the stupid shit he says to people is the result of a 'special needs' relative and drunk people stealing his phone. M'kay.

View attachment 1077359

Bakedsalmon's terminated channel:

EDIT: Update on this. Salmon has the video up on a couple other platforms if anyone wants to watch it. It's about an hour long and goes pretty in depth exposing Vince as a liar, scammer, and plagiarist. Basically he's 'launched' a couple internet platforms, a website builder and a streaming service. But the website builder, which he claims was all original and built in house, is really just a $37 script he bought and is trying to charge people $150 a year to make garbage little cookie cutter websites. One of these guys bought the same script and started an identical website where people can do it for free for shits and giggles. No wonder Vince wanted this video taken down.

The streaming platform is 100% stolen from someone else without permission, confirmed because these guys contacted the original owner. So ironically enough the guy who has over the past half year issued hundreds of false copyright claims to 'protect' his and Hansen's 'brand' is guilty of IP theft. The funniest part though is that salmon uploaded this video to Vince's own plagiarized streaming site (which is plastered with poorly made ads for Hansen's Youtube):

This is the guy Hansen has decided to partner with to run and manage his internet presence. You know what they say, birds of a feather.
Shit. Why don't we focus more on this fucking asshole? And let's make fun of Chris for either not knowing better or being a hypocrite.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Petition to change this thread into one focused on Vincent Nicotra.

We can meme on Chris on the downlow too.
i support that
I'll tag-team an OP with someone. Chris is definitely a solid orbiter, they seem pretty ride-or-die for eachother lel

His fiancé deserves a small orbiter role too. She's complicit and pretty intertwined in Vince's failed shit.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
i support that
I'll tag-team an OP with someone. Chris is definitely a solid orbiter, they seem pretty ride-or-die for eachother lel

His fiancé deserves a small orbiter role too. She's complicit and pretty intertwined in Vince's failed shit.
If you want me edit and write out your research, Im down to help

Reactions: mrsm0rbid

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
This stream, starting about 40m mark, Vince talks about Chris having "uncensored nude pics" of the predators from TCAP days. If you watch long enough, apparently Chris kept them and, for some strange reason, "pulled them out and blew the dust off them" to show the pictures to Vince. And, Vince is talking about how he (Vince) wanted to capitalize on them, but Chris was against it because "we're not playboy."

Edited to add: That stream was just made earlier tonight, but the livestream being played on today's livestream was originally streamed in May 2019. So, Chris was sharing his personal stash of naked pervs with Vince early on in their professional association.

Last edited:

HollaGemini

Department of Diseasology
kiwifarms.net
This is just his IMDB page, but it appears as if there have been some TV appearances. Emphasis on "appears".
I havent checked for episodes or anything, this is just a screenshot of the recent content listed
CH IMDB.png

Xolanite

Caffeinated Idol <3
kiwifarms.net
Just because he was the host on a TV show, doesn't mean he's good at production. If people who cheat on their significant others are considered lolcows, then these two would be perfect.

Dustlord

Resident MENA expert
kiwifarms.net
This stream, starting about 40m mark, Vince talks about Chris having "uncensored nude pics" of the predators from TCAP days. If you watch long enough, apparently Chris kept them and, for some strange reason, "pulled them out and blew the dust off them" to show the pictures to Vince. And, Vince is talking about how he (Vince) wanted to capitalize on them, but Chris was against it because "we're not playboy."

Edited to add: That stream was just made earlier tonight, but the livestream being played on today's livestream was originally streamed in May 2019. So, Chris was sharing his personal stash of naked pervs with Vince early on in their professional association.
I still don't understand why he'd keep that around.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
still don't understand why he'd keep that around.
Um... if some guy pulls out 30 year old pictures of nude predators to show to you... why would you stay around that either! I definitely do not want to know my customers that well. They can just tell me that they have the pics and I'll believe it without the creepiness of standing there looking through his "glory days trophies."

Reactions: Dustlord
After seeing this thread exist, I want to take back what I said in an older post about "Chris Hansen is the best", But he is still one of the greats and isn't a lolcow. I just don't like youtubers getting copystriked unfairly. If your wondering who is actually the best its now Dr. Phil.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Pineapple Fox

Dustlord

Resident MENA expert
kiwifarms.net
Um... if some guy pulls out 30 year old pictures of nude predators to show to you... why would you stay around that either! I definitely do not want to know my customers that well. They can just tell me that they have the pics and I'll believe it without the creepiness of standing there looking through his "glory days trophies."
I just can't get into the mindset of keeping nude pictures of a bunch of pedos 20 years later just to have them. He clearly isn't going to use them for anything, so he just has them sitting on a hard drive somewhere to occasionally show his business partners.
Obviously I don't have any sympathy for the pedos but that's just a very odd behavior.

Tags
None