Chris Hansen -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

wes

kiwifarms.net
I think this thread would work better if it was an "Onision Orbiters" thread, so that it would include Hansen, Vincent (assuming he's not going to get a proper thread), people trying to make a quick buck on the drama, and those "Anti-O" tards.

It would help unclog the main Onision thread and wouldn't be as heavy on the "I don't think Hansen is actually a cow" posts as this thread.

WTFrU?

kiwifarms.net
I've got two baconboi's in my family, and I've asked about 'activist-jouranlists' before. They hate them. Their 'investigations' almost always lead to the prosecutions case being compromised, in some cases charges will never even be laid because of it.

Given what I've seen of Hansen (shorter excerpts and clips, to be fair), he comes across as just another gonzo journalist. I wonder how many cases his show screwed up that have never been talked about? (Outside the guy that minecrafted himself)

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I think this thread would work better if it was an "Onision Orbiters" thread, so that it would include Hansen, Vincent (assuming he's not going to get a proper thread), people trying to make a quick buck on the drama, and those "Anti-O" tards.

It would help unclog the main Onision thread and wouldn't be as heavy on the "I don't think Hansen is actually a cow" posts as this thread.
I'd subdivide it further to "Hansen Media" which includes Hansen, Vincent, and Hansen's lawyer that's in the middle of a massive insurance scam ring, and the anti-Os, which includes people symbiotically helping/profiting off Onision by making videos on him and giving him attention, and the Tumblrettes that are so emotionally invested that they're willing to ruin random people's lives for having a voice that sounds like Greg's and get booty blasted when you don't respect Taylor's fake gender pronouns.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I'd subdivide it further to "Hansen Media" which includes Hansen, Vincent, and Hansen's lawyer that's in the middle of a massive insurance scam ring, and the anti-Os, which includes people symbiotically helping/profiting off Onision by making videos on him and giving him attention, and the Tumblrettes that are so emotionally invested that they're willing to ruin random people's lives for having a voice that sounds like Greg's and get booty blasted when you don't respect Taylor's fake gender pronouns.
Eventually, Chris will engage with the Dahvie Vanity equivalent of Anti-os (since he's apparently said he will go after him too) and they're already sperging out I beleive. So the thread should not be skewed too much in the direction of Anti-os in particular but rather these aut'istic "justice fanbases" and the phenomena of them coming into contact with Chris, imo.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
So, Chris is a boomer chasing paper post-divorce/legal troubless, his partner vince is the actual malicious shitbag, but even after stepping in vince's piles of shit Chris runs defense for his boy.

I guess he's gotta keep the lights on, but yeah, Hansen is basically done, if there isn't already, vince will earn a thread eventually.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
even after stepping in vince's piles of shit Chris runs defense for his boy.
I guess once Hansen has shown a guy his stash of "uncensored nude perverts" from his old glory days, it takes a lot of Hansen to dump someone.

Remember, Hansen stole other peoples' videos to upload (and monetize) on his channel without giving any credit,

Then the Hansen account went on a massive false copyright striking rampage claiming videos owned by NBC and even videos that had all original content. One video was only monkeys with text asking why Hansen had put copyright strikes on fair use videos. So, monetizing the TCAP crowd didn't go very well.

Then Hansen was offered Ice Poseidon actually chasing a 13yo fan and somehow got so distracted by "hackers" that he entirely forgot about Ice chasing that 13yo kid and instead interviewed a 50 something professional orbitor woman who's biggest claim to fame is running around LA with a TTS screaming out the N-word to entertain The Ralph Retort. So, the crowd wanting attention to the Ice situation from only months prior... nah... totally falls off the radar.

Then, he stumbles into Blaire White and discovers the passion of the Anti-O community and cha-ching! Hansen brings in his BFF attorney who is at the center of a fraud scheme that involved providing people medical treatment they don't even need AND defending multiple civil sexual harassment cases... Has Onision's prior victims working as moderators on his channel for free.... and all the while, Vince is acting like a sensitive baby on twitter and going for round two of false copyright strikes.

Through all this, Hansen has been actively pitching his merch and everything else while moaning that the Youtube CEO has "sanctioned" his videos. Hansen is not stupid, Hansen wants easy money and the anti-O crowd are lining up to shovel it at him while Onision's prior victims are working behind the scenes for free.

Last edited:

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
The Vincent Ambrosio video was never aired on Crime Watch Daily and I could swear that I saw somewhere that was because there was concern about him being 19yo and suicidal. I'm trying to find where it was said that it wasn't aired because the guy was suicidal. Does anyone else remember seeing that anywhere?

BTW: Hansen did use it to lure people into paying for his web site subscriptions. So, it was only Crime Watch Daily that took a pass on airing it and it is making the rounds on Youtube now.

Is Chris Hansen so boomer stupid that he's still using the same password(s) that he used before he fired Vince? I am becoming increasingly convinced that Gene of the many Twitter accounts and autism has access to Hansen's Twitter account and maybe all of his app based communication methods.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Is Chris Hansen so boomer stupid that he's still using the same password(s) that he used before he fired Vince? I am becoming increasingly convinced that Gene of the many Twitter accounts and autism has access to Hansen's Twitter account and maybe all of his app based communication methods.
Why do you say that? Is he back on twitter?

SweetWhosBeenGroundUp

Takes his shower in here... often.
kiwifarms.net
Vincent seems to now have two sock accounts and is occasionally chimping out at Hansen on each:

comonchris
Tommy10691706

Also what's the source on that text of Vinnie going full Kramer?

Edit: links went weird because I am exceptional.

Why do you say that? Is he back on twitter?
He was getting back on Twitter once every few days, and as soon as he did Hansen's account would follow him. I suspect Gene was logging in as Chris and following himself.

BTW new Bakedine. Pretty brutal. He's right though. People with stuff to tell the police need to go to the police, not Chris Hansen.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Looks like vince still has the website.

sitdown.JPG

The group that Chris worked with for his GoFundMe "investigation" might be still hanging around and still working for him for free. At least one of that group had access to find information to quickly dox people and that might be why Vince wrote that Chris had gotten the dox information, because he really did get it from that other group.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PimpKramer

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many cases his show screwed up that have never been talked about? (Outside the guy that minecrafted himself)
I think it was something like 23 or 24 charges that were dropped because they fucked up with lack of evidence.

I know there's a hilarious episode of a guy showing up with a pizza and fucking on Hansen then immediately paying his bail and getting off scott free

Last edited:
Tags
None