Chris Hansen -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
dropped because they fucked up with lack of evidence.
The worst part is that the guy that offed himself also would not have been able to be charged. Wonder if Hansen counts him as one of his "330 or more" convictions from TCAP (when NBC Universal only even claims 300 investigative cases).

HansenVsPredators.com now redirects to the lawfirm of Frances Nicotra, Esq. HA!

God

Him, the Almighty Power
kiwifarms.net
This is the first thread to actually make me LOL
Jesus Christ his audio quality is killing me

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I think Hansen is interviewing anyone that even breathed the word "Onision" because he keeps asking how Greg got youtube famous and you know that Chris wants the key to getting your wife into polyamory relationships so he can have his side pieces again. On some level, Hansen wants to be Onion. :biggrin:

Vincent is currently having a marathon chimp-out all over the Have A Seat With Chris Hansen Facebook page.
After looking through the shit that was posted, it looks more like that "anon Gene" got hold of the password and is trying to throw it to look like Vincent is doing it with the homophobia shit. I don't think Vince gave a shit about Hansen hiding his dick extender (car) at some garage. Also, Vincent is a genuine moron and, while the posts are not great, they do seem to be someone with an IQ slightly higher than room temperature. It's possible that Chris told anon-Gene to make Vincent look bad? The more I see of Hansen's stuff the more I suspect that Hansen was the "dumb blonde drunk" they used on screen and not much more.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that thinks Hanson is secretly an overcompensating pedo?
Nope. He has that serious Evangelical Christian anti-fag over compensation vibe only on the pedo angle. His website starting to fill with stories about people busted with 11yo and 12yo. I think Hansen is into the actual pedo shit (sub 13yo) type. He's made his life about the abuse of pre-pubescent children yet I can't find him promoting resources to help children avoid such things. It's all about the guys that are getting caught. Maybe Chris' dad was a predator just like Onision's dad. :biggrin:

Here's the thing... that Mike Morse dude pulled all the same shit as Onision when he was accused... she's nuts, she had a sugar daddy (aka slept with a lot of people) before me, she's just looking for money, and all the accusations are because of a "hater"....

So between Hansen, Morse, and Vince (who wanted to monetize dick pics from the TCAP days).... These are the people that Hansen is luring prior victims of Onision into contacting under the belief that Hansen will get them some sort of justice and no just use them for views (oh, the same way as Onision had).

I feel bad for Sarah, because there is no way that Vincent had a notebook w/her nudes on it and didn't get copies for himself. He just pretended to have not touched it because they'd already said how that fucked up the ability to use it as evidence in the other thread.

Last edited:

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Chris Handosme has a thread? Shits going downhill.
Hansen's been a free ranging cow since 2015, but it wasn't until he wandered into the Youtube barn and brought his herd of jerking off goats that his true potential began to flourish. I hope he stays on twitter and youtube... his desperation for that easy youtuber ad$ense could be years of creamy, creamy tard cum. I want to see him go back at Iced Poseiden (or admit that he was paid off to ignore a mid-20s guy chasing an actual 13yo girl) and better yet... get so desperate for content that he interviews Joy Sparkle BS about how Onision victimized her.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t realize Hansen already had a dedicated thread when I searched the forum earlier so I ended up posting an update here.
I’ve been aware of Chris’ attempts to get back in the limelight through the power of YouTube but didn’t become aware of Vincent until today. Amidst his boomer spamposting on the Hansen business page on Facebook today he claimed that he sold the website http://hansenvspredators.com to his sister who is a lawyer in Hudson County, NJ. It now redirects to her business website. According to her website she’s the incoming president of the Hudson County Bar Association so either he’s full of shit or his sister is literally exceptional for getting involved in this.

Due to a lot of Onision haters reporting the Facebook page most of the posts Vincent made this week have been deleted so it’s hard to verify the little details but wouldn’t it be extremely stupid for his sister to put herself in the middle of her brother’s tantrum over getting fired?

• Informative
Reactions: Nigero

FallOfGrumps

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that thinks Hanson is secretly an overcompensating pedo?
I took a computer forensics class in college run by a cop who was in an anti-pedophilia unit. He said that often they would end up arresting co-workers who were secret pedophiles for years. He blamed the work, said that interacting with that world changed weaker people over time. So I always wondered about that chicken and the egg scenario. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Hansen had tendencies either before or after working on catching pedos. Especially with how long he has done it.

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit! Chris Hansen of "my significant other" fame (guess that wife has some sort of deal after all)... one of his other "projects" is that he's doing "To Catch a Cheater" series. So, he's luring adults into cheating in stinking shit hole apartments for the sake of clicks and views.

An example video published Dec 14 2019. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG23rPIyy6Y

Edited to add this Nov 6 2019 episode because the audio and set are like straight out of high school level shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDHSIVox58A

Hmmm... wonder why these aren't showing up in his IMDB?

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Angry Shoes

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I took a computer forensics class in college run by a cop who was in an anti-pedophilia unit. He said that often they would end up arresting co-workers who were secret pedophiles for years. He blamed the work, said that interacting with that world changed weaker people over time. So I always wondered about that chicken and the egg scenario. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Hansen had tendencies either before or after working on catching pedos. Especially with how long he has done it.
I mean, that's nazi and USSR fetishism. Fascination with the taboo and how looked down upon it is. If you were busting overweight women all day with your bros talking about how disgusting it is, I'm sure some would eventually grow a feeder fetish as well. I mean, you still see new'ish good looking teachers raping students within years of their first jobs. It's not like getting a job to feed your kinks is a new thing.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t realize Hansen already had a dedicated thread when I searched the forum earlier so I ended up posting an update here.
I’ve been aware of Chris’ attempts to get back in the limelight through the power of YouTube but didn’t become aware of Vincent until today. Amidst his boomer spamposting on the Hansen business page on Facebook today he claimed that he sold the website http://hansenvspredators.com to his sister who is a lawyer in Hudson County, NJ. It now redirects to her business website. According to her website she’s the incoming president of the Hudson County Bar Association so either he’s full of shit or his sister is literally exceptional for getting involved in this.

Due to a lot of Onision haters reporting the Facebook page most of the posts Vincent made this week have been deleted so it’s hard to verify the little details but wouldn’t it be extremely stupid for his sister to put herself in the middle of her brother’s tantrum over getting fired?
"Greatest men in the world : Daniel Carver"
Lol, for those unaware, Daniel Carver was a KKK lolcow and frequent guest on Howard Stern, where he'd often refer to Robin Quivers as a "nigger" and popularize the catchphrase "WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE"
Also, I seriously doubt that it's actually that Nicotero guy posting that stuff if it's at the level of hero worship memes for a KKK Grand Wizard, gotta be someone else posting to try to ruin the idiot even further

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Also, I seriously doubt that it's actually that Nicotero guy posting that stuff if it's at the level of hero worship memes for a KKK Grand Wizard, gotta be someone else posting to try to ruin the idiot even further
He was the only listed team member for that FB page yesterday but when I checked back just now to screencap it the team member section was removed altogether.

I don’t know how FB pages work if it forces you to list the admin team or if it’s an option you can disable but it seems to have changed in the last day.

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
Someone on the Onision subreddit brought up an interesting theory.
Is it possible that at some point after Chris Hansen fired his ass Vincent got in contact with Grug and tried to form an autistic alliance to gayop Chris and this might somehow be the result of that? Perhaps Vincent gave Grug access to the account?

It's an interesting theory, to be sure. I absolutely wouldn't be surprised considering what a spiteful little faggot Vincent has turned out to be.

Tags
None