Chris Hansen -

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I don't see that happening. I'm guessing that Grug would view Vincent as a moron and not even respond to him once Chris flushed his ass. I would believe that someone from tetrad core would have either convinced Vince to give them the password, or has hacked the accounts (since, Vince probably used "password123" as the password for them). Hansen is incredibly sloppy about his accounts and has abandoned accounts scattered all over the place, so it could also be a 'grandad got hacked again" type of thing.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I don't see that happening. I'm guessing that Grug would view Vincent as a moron and not even respond to him once Chris flushed his ass. I would believe that someone from tetrad core would have either convinced Vince to give them the password, or has hacked the accounts (since, Vince probably used "password123" as the password for them). Hansen is incredibly sloppy about his accounts and has abandoned accounts scattered all over the place, so it could also be a 'grandad got hacked again" type of thing.
I think Vince posted all the stuff and is the type of tard to insult Chris by claiming that they were gay together, even though it's a self own.

Hawaiian Lunchmeat

insert custom title here
kiwifarms.net
So Vince is posting up a storm at the fake Chris Hansen FB page. Meanwhile, "Anonymous Gene" is claiming to have hacked Ven Interactive Media.
https://veninteractivemedia.com/articles
Also, Hansenvspredators.com no longer redirects to his sister the lawyer's site anymore but now goes to Paidas.com. Wonder if the reason he no longer has the site redirecting to Frances Nicotra Esq professional page is related to the messages she's getting on her Facebook page from multiple people.

I'll be honest, I really did think that Anonymous Gene was Vincent until seeing the update. It would be a pretty tricky false flag to hijack your own website and fill it with negative but accurate details about yourself. That said, we aren't dealing with a fucking rocket scientist here, so could be.

1582166179864.png1582166213335.png

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
"Anonymous Gene" is claiming to have hacked
Denies being Anon Gene... must be another one of Hansen's flying monkeys from tetrad or those justice perverts. At one point, the justice perverts were up to 5,000 drooling members on their forums, Hansen likely still has his own little herd of morons at his beck and call. That's why I believe it was Hansen that gave Vince the dox that he used. Vince is a certifiable idiot and the interfaces for credit cards require programming skills to capture the information back to the website. I don't see Vince having that skill.

Edited to add: Hansen's "significant other" is playing the mother in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3n6q-pqGQQ He's said she has a daughter, so that might actually be her IRL daughter in the show. Oh, and the show claims that it's all real and not acting.

Hansen's "significant other" from a Mar 2018 a tweet for comparison

Hansen.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: an kamel

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Actually, he was already a meme and now he's ruining it. Now, it will mean "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a burger today"

Reactions: stets

TaterFarmer

kiwifarms.net
You know, his sister (it was filed by a female) is an attorney. I'm guessing that there is something that Hansen has either left as a voice message or sent in an email that is threatening in some way. The NJ law is on the lax side and a misdemeanor. It only takes 1 incident from what I read (a lot of states require 2 or more). It isn't an assault, it only has to be unwanted communications continued against the victim's wishes.

interalia

kiwifarms.net
Looks like he's streaming tonight. He's talking yet again about Onision along with someone called Holly, who seems to be a C-tier anti-O. It's also featuring someone called Ashlee who I suspect is also another anti-O, unless he's ready to jump into the Dahvie Vanity stuff right away. I'll edit if anything interesting comes up in the stream but I'm not committed to listening to him boom for 2 hours so I may give up if it gets too dull.

jellycar

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's going after the Blood On The Dance Floor guy. Someone check on Jessi Slaughter

b0o0pinsn0o0tz

Yes, but also no.
kiwifarms.net
Speak of the Devil, He's having Jessi on in a few few minutes.
Edit - I'm actually starting to despise Chris's mods. Jessi is an absolute transtrender putting zero effort into it. No matter how much they try and force it no rational person will see this rainbow color haired woman as a dude named Damien.
Edit 2- Some mod muted me for saying I don't believe Jessi. I'm now officially MATI.

Last edited:
Tags
None