Chris Hansen -

Purple Carrot

Mr. Truth
kiwifarms.net
Chris Hansen is one of the worst scammers in history. I don't know why anyone supports this guy, to be honest... Even his former moderator got tired of his shit and admitted that Chris was purposely making false allegations for money.

If he cared about actual victims then why would he try to make money off them? Why not let the police deal with it? Simple: he knows that once the police dismiss it in front of his face and the public finds out, then he will know have a reason to stop, and that means less money for him.

Even the police explicitly told him that they're having a hard time finding actual, literal victims that had been on his show and a victim’s advocate straight up told Chris that his victim would not go to jail.

Chris Hansen has been arrested, evicted from his home, lost in multiple court settlements, wrote fraudlent checks, caught cheating on his wife, trespassed on private property and peaked through peoples windows, used the virus pandemic to scam people, wrote fraudulent checks, etc...

Most everyone would see how that man can't be trusted.

prettybad

Trans Exclusionary Radical Misogynist
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover time.

Hansen's latest stream with Jeffree Star, regarding his involvement with Dahvie Vanity of Blood on The Dancefloor and statutory rape accusations fame:

(Full transcript)

Highlights in regards to Chris blow.

Chris sucking Jeffree off:
CH: You have enormous sway in the make up world, obviously celebrity influencing, potentially millions of people will watch this show over the next week, I’d like to think because of Chris Hansen, but the reality is that Jeffree Star bring enormous [unintelligible] around this show, people were excited all week because you were gonna be here, people who work with me and for me. It is what it is, you possess a very unique- and because of that, a very powerful position in popculture and in business.
Chris deflecting criticism for not asking Jeffree any hard questions:
CH: [...] And I’ll take the heat, people wanna say “oh, you should ask him this, you should ask him that”, you know, I’ve been asking a lot of questions of a lot of people for a lot of years, people wanna say “was he paid to come on the show” Come on, that’s laughable.
JS: I don’t do paid gigs.
CH: No, no. Yeah, exactly.
JS: It’s offensive to say that.
CH: You know and I know that by doing this interview, people on twitter and other social media will target you. They’re gonna pick this apart.
JS: Oh, of course.
CH: Criticize, characterize, people come after me just because we did this interview. And I’ve been around a long time and none of that bothers me [...]
Some instances of Chris plugging his other cases and upcoming episodes multiple times as an aside in multiple questions during the 55 minute duration of the stream: (this is admittedly understandable as he has to promote his own show, but it felt very distracting as I was watching the stream, because he kept doing it and the focus of conversation was everywhere but on the issue at hand)
CH: So my theory on this is, by hearing the voice of the victims, getting inside the mind of the predator, criminal, as we are doing here today, you can create an environment where justice is achieved and we’re doing that here, we’re doing it with Onision, we’re doing it with other cases that are being worked up to get to the point that they can be talked about on this show, so I appreciate you coming forward.
CH: The incident in question actually, I’m told and based on the police report I’ve seen- and we’re digging into this as we speak for next week [...]
CH: Well I think that’s an important thing to recognize here, which is you agreed to come talk to me on this program, because I’m doing an investigation of Dahvie Vanity and I’m giving a voice to the survivors, victims, and there are many more to come and trying to hold him accountable and seek some sort of justice in this case. I’ve done this with Onision, the psychobrat youtuber from Washington state, I’ve done it with countless other criminal cases over 40 years, this isn’t new to me, it’s a bit of a new medium.
Overall, the stream can be summarized as a PR stunt for both of them - Jeffree gets to hand wave away the negative attention and Chris rakes in the views. The conversation was vague and the questions were lazy, if not deliberately lax. It's a sad sight.

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover time.

Hansen's latest stream with Jeffree Star, regarding his involvement with Dahvie Vanity of Blood on The Dancefloor and statutory rape accusations fame:

(Full transcript)

Highlights in regards to Chris blow.

Chris sucking Jeffree off:

Chris deflecting criticism for not asking Jeffree any hard questions:

Some instances of Chris plugging his other cases and upcoming episodes multiple times as an aside in multiple questions during the 55 minute duration of the stream: (this is admittedly understandable as he has to promote his own show, but it felt very distracting as I was watching the stream, because he kept doing it and the focus of conversation was everywhere but on the issue at hand)

Overall, the stream can be summarized as a PR stunt for both of them - Jeffree gets to hand wave away the negative attention and Chris rakes in the views. The conversation was vague and the questions were lazy, if not deliberately lax. It's a sad sight.
He's sucking that weirdo faggot off because his internet fanbase are sjw teens that ban you for saying problematic things. Like onions wife is a girl.

b0o0pinsn0o0tz

Yes, but also no.
kiwifarms.net
I've always assumed Chris Hansen was secretly a closeted pedophile. A lot of these people that larp as pedophile hunters in my experience turn out to be pedos.
I used to crack jokes here and there about a decade ago on that. At this rate it would shock no one if it panned out.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Toad McKinley has released a nearly two hour documentary on the rise and fall of Chris Hansen.

I stayed up last night watching that, and I was impressed. The comments section of that video is another story, however: so many fucking references to Raid Shadow Legends and 26 pieces of silver.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Toad McKinley has released a nearly two hour documentary on the rise and fall of Chris Hansen.

You know, I thought that video will be a small scoop about his success and a big shovel about his downfall, but turns out, I didn't know anything about Chris. I've always thought that his only claim to fame was To Catch a Predator, but he's been in so many influential reports, I'm just speechless. This makes his downfall even sadder.
Fuck Raid: Sheckel Grabbers

Nipplesweat Deoderant is always far worse than the people he criticizes. Don't give that fat, giggling, clout whore any attention.
Keep in mind that in his video about Bunty Cuck he outright said, that Krautist didn't dox anyone, which is what Krautist himself says.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
That documentary is very interesting. It isn't good film making. He makes tons of really big mistakes in how he puts it together, but the research is good and is clearly solid. That is better than most yoo toob shows like this.

Tags
None