Public Sighting Chris has arrived at Bronycon 2019 Megathread -

Will Bronycon result in an epic melt down or embarrassing anti-social outburst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
"Do not Bother, Pester or Contact"

:smug:
Wait, so who do I need to bother, pester and contact again?

Looks like some horsefucker got a ride with Chris on Sunday and had dinner with him.

View attachment 878959

View attachment 878963View attachment 878962
Shit, just look at Chris at the wheel with his fag-gloves and everything. He looks like a Mad Max-sped. Who somehow is managing to survive in the hellish, post-apocalyptic hellscape in his little van.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
Looks like some horsefucker got a ride with Chris on Sunday and had dinner with him.

View attachment 878959
How could they stand the smell of Chris?

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 878959

I guess we've all got to do that devil-may-care thing at least once in our life. So good for you. The smell never wash out..

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Wait, so who do I need to bother, pester and contact again?

Shit, just look at Chris at the wheel with his fag-gloves and everything. He looks like a Mad Max-sped. Who somehow is managing to survive in the hellish, post-apocalyptic hellscape in his little van.
If the world ever does go full mad Max I suspect one of two possibilities,

1. Chris is one of the "first to go" the speds who where too weak and dependent on others to do anything for themselves much less survive social collapse.

2. He and every brony and furfag in the world heads back to the Baltimore convention center and it becomes the home base of the new raider gang called something along the lines of "the cloppers"

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 878959

I was there but it's not my post.

How could they stand the smell of Chris?
Chris doesn't smell.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, so if I'm understanding him correctly, he bought copies of his own books? Why didn't he just make copies of the original at home?
You can't just print out a comic book on a regular domestic printer (or at least with it looking anywhere close to a "real" comic book).

Although Chris being Chris, and with his peculiar "quality standards", I wonder why he didn't try to sell homemade issues made of the cheapest copy paper available, printed on the lowest quality setting of some beat-up printer from the hoard and haphazardly stapled together (of course, he wouldn't honestly see any difference with the real thing). Too much work, I guess.

And now that I think of it, he stoped drawing Sonichu shit again. Since he managed to fund his little trip to autistcon he doesn't need to win any brownie points with his paypigs anymore after all, so they can go fuck themselves until the next begathon for all he cares.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
trotcon and Babs con will grow, who knows maybe even comic Con will pick up the slack this fuck fest left behind.
Last year, trotcon had 700 attendees. If they get anywhere near the 10,215 that showed up to BronyCon, it's going to be a mad house.

Seeing that most of the hotels in the area are already completely sold out, I predict lulz.

Second Missing Primarch

Papa Nurgle loves you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Chris somehow survived into the post-apocalypse, the best he could hope for is to wind up being the obnoxious hype man for some Humungus type warlord, like this guy:

DjydylgU4AEEPvu.jpg

Swap the dolls for pony plushies and the furs for his wings and forehead dildo and bam. Mad Chris, the Road Sped.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
If Chris somehow survived into the post-apocalypse, the best he could hope for is to wind up being the obnoxious hype man for some Humungus type warlord, like this guy:

View attachment 880261

Swap the dolls for pony plushies and the furs for his wings and forehead dildo and bam. Mad Chris, the Road Sped.
He and every brony and furfag in the world heads back to the Baltimore convention center and it becomes the home base of the new raider gang called something along the lines of "the cloppers"
Someone call George Miller

Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I've read even after they became a thing bronies never where much for anthrocon, at best a sub group already sticking out from one subgroup.
There's some overlap, but bronies and furries aren't the same thing.

The ponies represent different personality types, eg Twilight is the geek, Applejack is the farmer, etc. See https://sites.google.com/view/bronystudyresearch/past-results/wave-two-2016-present/2016-brony-study, particularly the second to last section. They're ponies, but they represent people.

Furries represent animals, but there isn't as much of a story behind it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino