Public Sighting Chris has arrived at Bronycon 2019 Megathread -

Will Bronycon result in an epic melt down or embarrassing anti-social outburst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
There's some overlap, but bronies and furries aren't the same thing.

The ponies represent different personality types, eg Twilight is the geek, Applejack is the farmer, etc. See https://sites.google.com/view/bronystudyresearch/past-results/wave-two-2016-present/2016-brony-study, particularly the second to last section. They're ponies, but they represent people.

Furries represent animals, but there isn't as much of a story behind it.
Here's a like out of sympathy, look kiwifarms isn't vthe big "alt right transphobia network" the media paints it as but..I strongly advise you not say anything like that that less you look like the people we mock.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here's a like out of sympathy, look kiwifarms isn't vthe big "alt right transphobia network" the media paints it as but..I strongly advise you not say anything like that that less you look like the people we mock.
You're talking to someone named Sonic Rainboom with Rainbow Dash as an avatar.

I think that ship sailed a while ago.

camopattern

Furry weebs
kiwifarms.net
There's some overlap, but bronies and furries aren't the same thing.

The ponies represent different personality types, eg Twilight is the geek, Applejack is the farmer, etc. See https://sites.google.com/view/bronystudyresearch/past-results/wave-two-2016-present/2016-brony-study, particularly the second to last section. They're ponies, but they represent people.

Furries represent animals, but there isn't as much of a story behind it.
Furries represent different personality types, eg that cliched dog is the geek, the donkey is the farmer, etc. They're animals, but they represent people.

I'm curious about who this "set of travelling artists" he mentioned in his tweets are. Is this just people he thought were being nice to him, trolls, or have we got another case of Doopie coming up in the future?

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
He also gave Chris a $500 gift card to track how he spent it. He's not exactly a bastion of intelligence and common sense.
Wtf why is this guy here? I mean I Never wish I'll will in someone but...damn....well rainboom I can't grant you much sympathy...but you do have my admiration for being so open about what you are on a site that is no place to be a brony/furry/autistic

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another 4chan post.

View attachment 880471

Not sure who the blurry guy is. Notable mainly for having the Amnyfest ring visible, a Christorical artifact rescued by Cap.
Good god, that is a horrifying image. That's a top, not a dress, and it barely even comes past Chris's hideous bent bollocks. I'm amazed they let him in, but not surprised Chris thought that formal ballgown wear meant just taking his yellow shorts off. Apparently there was a rule that said all skirts had to be below the knee, but yet again the tard card means Chris can do what he likes.

Maybe it's age, maybe it's weight gain, or maybe it's HRT, but Chris has such a little old man face going on now. He just needs a cream checked shirt and a brown cardigan. And trousers.

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another 4chan post.

View attachment 880471

Not sure who the blurry guy is. Notable mainly for having the Amnyfest ring visible, a Christorical artifact rescued by Cap.
Badge says Neighbor Vadim.
His post,
Honestly, he, excuse me, she... Was actually pretty cool and not that bad to talk to. I've encountered other creatures at this con weirder than "her".
Christine at the Lauren Faust panel captured from another angle, found in another thread.

• Winner
Reactions: AnOminous

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wtf why is this guy here? I mean I Never wish I'll will in someone but...damn....well rainboom I can't grant you much sympathy...but you do have my admiration for being so open about what you are on a site that is no place to be a brony/furry/autistic
1565251743781.png

You've been here 2 months and you're trying to brow-beat some dude who has been here 4 years. yea @Sonic Rainboom is a bit of a weirdo but that doesnt mean you get to explain to them how the farms works when you barely know yourself. you just come off like an asshole and it isnt your job to be telling people how to post or ask why they are here. im a literal diaperfur tranny chaser and thats been documented for years, should i be banned on the grounds of that?

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 880695

You've been here 2 months and you're trying to brow-beat some dude who has been here 4 years. yea @Sonic Rainboom is a bit of a weirdo but that doesnt mean you get to explain to them how the farms works when you barely know yourself. you just come off like an asshole and it isnt your job to be telling people how to post or ask why they are here. im a literal diaperfur tranny chaser and thats been documented for years, should i be banned on the grounds of that?
tbf, this site is no place for degeneracy, if only for the fact that it makes sure you never leave it, like a guy in a black van attracting fat adult autistics with legos and papa john's delivery or an old bag lady threatening suicide every time someone tries to clean up her hoarded house

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad someone else paid for Chris to go to BronyCon, so I didn't have to.

Don't make me pay for TrotCon next year!
It was boring as fuck and gay as shit, good for him that he had a good time, but the chimpout for not being able to go would have been funnier.

No report on Barb's condition yet?
The harpy will live to 120 just out of spite.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
If the world ever does go full mad Max I suspect one of two possibilities,

1. Chris is one of the "first to go" the speds who where too weak and dependent on others to do anything for themselves much less survive social collapse.

2. He and every brony and furfag in the world heads back to the Baltimore convention center and it becomes the home base of the new raider gang called something along the lines of "the cloppers"
You forgot the part where the lack of resources and the rise of a few psychopaths would slowly change The Cloppers from a bunch of autists and Bronies banding together for protection, to a die hard raider gang fueled by Brony psychopathy and homemade meth.

The lucky of the weak ones would be killed or driven away. The unfortunate ones like Chris would be kept in a cage and rented out for sexual purposes.’ By Magichan.

If Chris somehow survived into the post-apocalypse, the best he could hope for is to wind up being the obnoxious hype man for some Humungus type warlord, like this guy:

View attachment 880261

Swap the dolls for pony plushies and the furs for his wings and forehead dildo and bam. Mad Chris, the Road Sped.
Shit, now that you say it, on some of those pictures, Chris could look like a totally passable medicineman/tribal weirdo for a raiders gang.

“Should we travel North or West tomorrow to look for water and gas?”

Chris drives a knife into the stomach of his plushie, and his gloved hand, covered in rings, take out a pair of Amethysts.

He throws them on the ground, face distorted in concentration (or constipation).

“He-Ehma-Magichan says we... There’ll be gas North of here!”

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 880695

I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking...no no one diserves to be banned but I wasn't saying he should be banned or anything I just.... I let my mouth run away from me with out thinking about the implications of my words. @Sonic Rainboom I didn't mean to be condescending I was going for funny but ended up being dickish, I'm not an admin or a mod and I have no right to act like I have any authority, even on a place like this.
:c

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 880695

Yes diaperFags should neck them selfs
just because you're an autistic moderator
on a garbage website doesn't mean
your should broadcast your degeneracy

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino