Public Sighting Chris has arrived at Bronycon 2019 Megathread -

Will Bronycon result in an epic melt down or embarrassing anti-social outburst?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
G5 may have a following that is grandfathered in by G4, but I doubt it’ll have the huge success its predecessor had. That’d be like catching lightning in a bottle twice, especially with how much the world of animated series has grown since 2009.

Chris will be first to snatch up the new stuff, regardless of what screeching he does when FIM ends despite princess sunbutt saying otherwise. Unless some other show/community catches his attention in the intermittent lull.

Whatever may come though, I’m crossing my fingers and praying to godbear for a delusion-laced tard rant when the show ends in spite of his claims otherwise.
He doesn’t have the energy for a tard rage anymore. Not over something like that. At best we will get a multi tweet. The only thing that will push Chris to a tard rage these days is a broken heart from a fake girlfriend.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Chris will be first to snatch up the new stuff, regardless of what screeching he does when FIM ends despite princess sunbutt saying otherwise.
The very same thing happened with Sonic boom, all that crying about "his arms are no ot blue they're hurting my bff" ended the minute the Olympic game was announced and showed him with tan arms, he even asked if the cartoon was still streaming to catch up on it.

I predict the same only even more delusional with mlp. First comes the fim is not ending because the ponies told me so. Then comes twilight is not called purple Haze and AJ is not a goth (currently a rumor about her g5 form) and finally he'll be spotted buying new toys at Target and blogging about the new show on Twitter, justifying it's existence in dimension c 197 by his insane Autism logic

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that will push Chris to a tard rage these days is a broken heart from a fake girlfriend.
You're probably right, but given the way that Chris has blabbered on about how the G4 ponies are always with him giving their two C-quarters' worth (remember him informing us that Pinkie Pie loves the variety of a sampler platter?) I hold out some hope that he'll view the G5 versions as having been turned to the Dark Side (to mix fandoms) and give us at least one YouTube declaration on how WRONG WRONG WRONG this all is. Although this is all presuming that Sockness, pretending to be Magi-Chan, hasn't bum-raped him and sacrificed him to Cthulhu first.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I don't find Chris's MLP sperging all that funny because there are way too many adults out there who all take MLP far too seriously. Now, that's not to say I don't find the brony fandom absolutely hilarious but (except for his insane belief that the ponies talk to him in CWCville or dimension C-137 or where-the-fuck-ever) Chris is actually pretty close to the mainstream as far as bronies go, which makes him no more amusing than any other typical basement-dwelling brony.

Compare this with his blarms crusade, when he was literally one man standing alone and ready to face off against an international software developer, an animation house, and several major retailers. Now, *that* shit was hilarious...

Hmmpf!

THANOS PUMPKIN THANOS PUMPKIN
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I don't find Chris's MLP sperging all that funny because there are way too many adults out there who all take MLP far too seriously. Now, that's not to say I don't find the brony fandom absolutely hilarious but (except for his insane belief that the ponies talk to him in CWCville or dimension C-137 or where-the-fuck-ever) Chris is actually pretty close to the mainstream as far as bronies go, which makes him no more amusing than any other typical basement-dwelling brony.

Compare this with his blarms crusade, when he was literally one man standing alone and ready to face off against an international software developer, an animation house, and several major retailers. Now, *that* shit was hilarious...
.... Because his very focus now isnt exactly on Ponies anynore, but Neptunia and Dimensional (read: Delusional) Merge something with ponyville as one of the dimension.

I dont know anymore.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
So not sure if this should be posted here but... anyone wondering if Chris has heard of this yet?

https://www.seaquestriafest.com/

Basically it's gonna be bronycon 2.0 just not in Baltimore possibly smaller and maybe more strict about "mature" stuff... at first. I don't know when it was announced it if the people involved with bronycon are involved in any way but it's just been announced after the last one was laid to rest and even promises to be a new beginning after the end of that con.

Truly when the gods of Autism close a door they open a window.

Last edited:

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Minor power level story but I flew into Florida today into Miami and connected to Orlando. But on the way I came across a surprising amount of pony memorabilia, stuffed animals and even unicorn horns and pony ears all while I was traveling through TSA, immigrations and other procedures.

Guess the actual demographic of MLP is going all out for the final season

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Minor power level story but I flew into Florida today into Miami and connected to Orlando. But on the way I came across a surprising amount of pony memorabilia, stuffed animals and even unicorn horns and pony ears all while I was traveling through TSA, immigrations and other procedures.

Guess the actual demographic of MLP is going all out for the final season
I think they'll come back,what doesn't kill it makes it stronger, strike me down and I'll be more powerful than you can imagine and all that jazz. Look at how big the Trekkies got in between the end of the original series before the development of the movies and next generation

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino