Chris has been arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People need to understand that an insanity defense is more than just "this person believes some nutso things, so they're getting out of a prison sentence." It has actually impact their understanding of the situation. For example, a schizophrenic who beats someone up because their mental disorder told them that this person was Satan is a good candidate for an insanity defense. Chris can spout off about being CPU Blue Heart all he wants but that's not the basis of an insanity defense.
It really doesn't matter for the court what he calls himself. If they find that his crime had premeditation and attempt at cover-up, he is clearly not insane.

However, I really wanna see him try by pretending to be Sonichu.

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
>the fucking sun covered chris chan
Why am I not surprised? Chris Chan's story would be right up their alley considering who their audience is.
>t. britfag
How long until Fox News puts out an article? Rupert owns them both, after all.

Jeff Heaney

kiwifarms.net
Elon Musk has autism. I don't think anyone could convince Elon to rape his mother. I'm certain that you couldn't convince 99% of the people in the autism spectrum to do something so abhorrent.

To my knowledge Chris hasn't been diagnosed since childhood. Everyone knows that there's a lot more wrong with him than just autism. He is insanely easy to manipulate once he's under your control. To the point that If the idea guys had told Chris to rob a bank or else Cwcville would be destroyed Chris would have attempted it.

I'm not saying for certain that the trolls made Chris do this, but if they directly put the idea in his head they need to be held accountable.

Agreed. Autism didn't excuse Chris' past legal issues, and it most certainly doesn't excuse taking advangage of his fucking mother

Autistic people can be creepy but usually even perverted individuals don't go after their own family members, this is several layers of WTF

EAT TOMATO PASTE

Counter-terrorist
kiwifarms.net
if gender and sex were synonymous, there would be no males described as girly and no females described as manish. Everything a male did would be masculine, and everything a female did would be feminine.
fuck off autist no one gives a shit about what you have to say nigger, there is only male and female, a female that acts like a man is a tomboy, and a man that acts like a female is a faggot. its as simple as that

Cateloaf

ssj2 Gokuchu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The term "gender identity" was coined by John Money, a pedophile and quack most known today for subjecting one of his patients (David Reimer) to horrendous abuse in a failed attempt to prove his theories. Why the fuck should we take anything that guy came up with seriously?

Oh yes, I was about to talk about him. This pedo invented "Gender". iirc, "Gender" was only used for language as in "gendered language". People referred to each other by "sex". That is until John Money and other feminists came to say "One isn't born a woman but becomes one". Hence, we hear about crap like "Destroy gender roles !1!1!!!!!".

Mist3

kiwifarms.net
Them arresting him means that they must have some sort of proof. My fear is that their proof is a statement from Barb which, given her advanced dementia and overall bat-shit insanity, won’t mean anything later down the road.

Even if the police have a copy of the leaks, it’s not really evidence to arrest. I assume they got his phone so that helps but I wouldn’t expect any jail saga to begin, if they’re hanging onto just Barbs accusation as the main form of evidence.

Cuntspiracy Man

kiwifarms.net
> some 15 y/o absolute tard on twitter
> official news source or journalist

What's the fucking deference. And I never said anything about them calling Chris a female you tard.
i wasnt responding directly to you, you just gave an example of something people on here have been pissing themselves about the whole time so i took the opportunity

Luggers

Reformed weeaboo
kiwifarms.net
cwc p4.png

Not my OC. Apologies if repost

Thorgrim Grudgebearer

Holder of the Dammaz Kron.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Them arresting him means that they must have some sort of proof. My fear is that their proof is a statement from Barb which, given her advanced dementia and overall bat-shit insanity, won’t mean anything later down the road.

Even if the police have a copy of the leaks, it’s not really evidence to arrest. I assume they got his phone so that helps but I wouldn’t expect any jail saga to begin, if they’re hanging onto just Barbs accusation as the main form of evidence.
Yeah I still don't know what form of evidence they have for the incest stuff, though to be fair it can range to anywhere from used condoms lying between the hoarding to discussions found on computers on location, maybe even physical evidence in Barbara herself. It's all speculation really

Nobue

kiwifarms.net
How about when someone is described as sheepish? Do you believe in "otherkin" too? 🤣
So, we're using a term that refers to docility and shying away from uncomfortable interactions a bit too easily by...saying they have the traits of a critter that does that?

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.