Chris has been arrested

• Ongoing DDoS attack.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know it's not a productive thought, but I have wondered from time to time how things would have turned out if Barb died first and Bob was still with us. But I think as long as Chris had access to internet/malicious people like the Idea Guys it probably still would have turned out really bad. Bob should have cut down the internet for good.
He would fucked Bob or gone to old Town road on him.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
i saw a chat log here where chris said that during sex barb had a brief moment of lucidity and started crying during the rape but he thought this was due to her being overwhelmed with joy

its been bothering me all day and for the people who arent aware of this, now its bothering you as well so enjoy
Oh god, I completely glanced over that and it's making this all so much worse. God damn Chris.

SlipNHonk

kiwifarms.net
I am honestly more concerned about the focus of gender around Chris than the fact that he just laid his hands on his own mother which seems to be overlooked intentionally.

Is this how Fox News have always been?

Fucking hell.
Because that was not the topic of the segment, it was merely a prologue to the issues regarding trannies being put in female facilities even if they've targeted women. Unfortunately, rape/incest happen all the time (much like so many heinous acts), it's not like these crimes are unprecedented. Take a look at this article of man just indicted a few days ago (http://nelsoncountygazette.com/?p=49419). He's around Chris's age and he raped a relative who was 12 year old. Not a single online article outside of this local news site is covering it. Ultimately there's not much for Tucker to talk about outside of how he should be detained.

Last edited:

isamax

Some douchebag doing douch-ey things.
kiwifarms.net

Jesus. 10 years? I thought it was going to be more than that.

generic username

kiwifarms.net
Jesus. 10 years? I thought it was going to be more than that.
He could possibly get more time, 10 years is just maximum sentence they can give him for the incest charge. If Chris gets more charges added which he probably will sometime after this weekend is over, Chris will be facing a longer sentence once more charges are added. Just got to wait for the courts to do their jobs.

Big Ronnie

ay budda can i habba ciggie?
kiwifarms.net
I am honestly more concerned about the focus of gender around Chris than the fact that he just laid his hands on his own mother which seems to be overlooked intentionally.

Is this how Fox News have always been?

Fucking hell.
It's a regular mainstream media tactic, esp for Murdoch shit. They pick up any story that has a potential culture war angle and lean on it hard, even if its barely connected. Like the Dr Seuss shit from a while back, a few books that nobody ever heard of were taken out of print and it turned into "political correctness gone mad!"
It's the old media equivalent of clickbait

shubniggurath

certified gay axe user
kiwifarms.net
i saw a chat log here where chris said that during sex barb had a brief moment of lucidity and started crying during the rape but he thought this was due to her being overwhelmed with joy

its been bothering me all day and for the people who arent aware of this, now its bothering you as well so enjoy
jesus wept, i tried not to look too hard into the chat logs because it would just make me upset.
and yeah youve ruined my sunday morning so thanks man x

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
It's a regular mainstream media tactic, esp for Murdoch shit. They pick up any story that has a potential culture war angle and lean on it hard, even if its barely connected. Like the Dr Seuss shit from a while back, a few books that nobody ever heard of were taken out of print and it turned into "political correctness gone mad!"
It's the old media equivalent of clickbait
It's a bit depressing that it make a lot more sense than I thought.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Stomach churning details like this, details that are even volunteered by Chris himself, is why I get the feeling his usual “get out of trouble cuz tism” card isn't working this time.
While I agree that judges and prosecutors see way worse offenders than Chris, we’re not talking about big city courts here. In terms of Greene County, Chris going on giddily about how he raped his crying elderly mother while some creepy Muzak rendition of Moon River plays softly in the background.. Chris may be one of the more awful cases to cross their desks. And one thing everybody has is a mother.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I almost don't want to ask, but do you have a link to that chat log?

shubniggurath

certified gay axe user
kiwifarms.net
Stomach churning details like this, details that are even volunteered by Chris himself, is why I get the feeling his usual “get out of trouble cuz tism” card isn't working this time.
While I agree that judges and prosecutors see way worse offenders than Chris, we’re not talking about big city courts here. In terms of Greene County, Chris going on giddily about how he raped his crying elderly mother while some creepy Muzak rendition of Moon River plays softly in the background.. Chris may be one of the more awful cases to cross their desks. And one thing everybody has is a mother.
i know nothing about the bible belt and southern america but i think theyll take this way more serious because hes trans and their really against that no?
im not saying all of it is homobashing rednecks because thats dumb but i assume most places are still very conservative so adding to the heinous fact he raped his own disabled mother the fact hes a tranoid mentalist will just make them want to slam the hammer harder.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i know nothing about the bible belt and southern america but i think theyll take this way more serious because hes trans and their really against that no?
im not saying all of it is homobashing rednecks because thats dumb but i assume most places are still very conservative so adding to the heinous fact he raped his own disabled mother the fact hes a tranoid mentalist will just make them want to slam the hammer harder.
Virginia isn't the bible belt at all, it's mostly blue leaning suburbs. That said they won't be too lenient on a sex offender like Chris.

West Virginia on the other hand is pretty much the most rural conservative place in the country, but Chris doesn't go over there.

ChrisIsGay

kiwifarms.net

Chris is a disgusting tranny who deserves no mercy.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

The Only Good Tranny is a Dead Tranny
kiwifarms.net
It’s how ALL “news” outlets are.

I can’t believe all the people on here riding Tucker’s tip. He’s a talking head. He gets paid to say what his bosses want him to say. Go watch videos of Tucker 15 years ago and you’ll see what I mean.

Tucker is an outrage merchant, same as all the rest of the talking heads. Each of them market their own brand of outrage to different demographics but it’s like Coke vs Pepsi, at the end of the day they’re ALL pretty much the same thing and ALL unhealthy.

Turn off the TV. Stop consuming this shit.
Yeah, but the guy I watch is a hero
He could possibly get more time, 10 years is just maximum sentence they can give him for the incest charge. If Chris gets more charges added which he probably will sometime after this weekend is over, Chris will be facing a longer sentence once more charges are added. Just got to wait for the courts to do their jobs.
He ain't gonna see another fast food restaurant for a couple of decades--if he is lucky.

ProtonMailManTheSequel

The Only Good Tranny is a Dead Tranny
kiwifarms.net
He'll be tossing Tyrones salad soon enough.
Straight guy who has never been in jail question (autism alert?):

Do fat ugly older guys get raped -- in anything other than a "welcome to jail we hate you weirdo" kind of sense--or turned into sex slaves in prison? I had a bartender once many years back who was contemplating a possible short stint (who had done time a couple of times prior) tell me he was too old to have to worry about that sort of thing they went after the younger guys. And I mean even the horniest of gay guys isn't going to fuck just anything right?

Does a long prison term REALLY make CChan look sexy, or is this a case when (probably contrary to the usual feminist prattle) rape actually IS about power not sex?

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
Straight guy who has never been in jail question (autism alert?):

Do fat ugly older guys get raped -- in anything other than a "welcome to jail we hate you weirdo" kind of sense--or turned into sex slaves in prison? I had a bartender once many years back who was contemplating a possible short stint (who had done time a couple of times prior) tell me he was too old to have to worry about that sort of thing they went after the younger guys. And I mean even the horniest of gay guys isn't going to fuck just anything right?

Does a long prison term REALLY make CChan look sexy, or is this a case when (probably contrary to the usual feminist prattle) rape actually IS about power not sex?

The overwhelming majority of gay sex that happens in prison is consensual. On top of that, Chris won't be housed at a maximum security prison with lifers who don't care about getting time added to their sentence. The chances of Chris being raped are extremely low.

Status
Not open for further replies.