Chris has been arrested

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread First

خاموشیاں یہ سہ نہ سکوں
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if they know his crime? What about taking away his food, money or stuff, because let's be honest someone is gonna sent him some? What if he's gonna snitch for a donut and a cola?

That's why protective custody and SHUs exist. The only time a person in protective custody/SHU would ever interact with genpop is for showering, and even then, most people in SHU often end up running to the showers ridiculously early to clean themselves up without risk of running into any problems.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why protective custody and SHUs exist. The only time a person in protective custody/SHU would ever interact with genpop is for showering, and even then, most people in SHU often end up running to the showers ridiculously early to clean themselves up without risk of running into any problems.
I mean, other sex offenders can do this to him too and there are more than one way to bully someone, even without physical contact. Knowing Chris he is going to ignore shower all together.

Realistic Elephant

I like elephants and God likes elephants
kiwifarms.net
My lame joking aside, this is true. Rapists and kid touches and other skin beefs are looked down upon. Most likely he'llend up I solitary like that kid on lockdown who tried to rape a girl in a bathroom. The video on YouTube is called like "when v goes to prison" and the guy is basically Chris chan except into Naruto.

Chris cellmate, if he gets one, will probably just extort him for protection. Or beat his ass for being annoying.
It'll depend a lot on where he ends up. If he ultimately catches a sex offense charge he won't be able to get into one of the minimum security work centers/field units.

Those'd be his best bet for avoiding trouble since minimum security offenders want to get out of prison, not get several more years just to get prison cred for beating up a chomo.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
It'll depend a lot on where he ends up. If he ultimately catches a sex offense charge he won't be able to get into one of the minimum security work centers/field units.

Those'd be his best bet for avoiding trouble since minimum security offenders want to get out of prison, not get several more years just to get prison cred for beating up a chomo.
That's true too. Given how horrible his crimes are I wager a judge will not want to look "soft" on elder rape. I vet he gets sent to a medium facility.

Given this isn't his first rodeo either he might be hut with the full sentence.

Realistic Elephant

kiwifarms.net
That's true too. Given how horrible his crimes are I wager a judge will not want to look "soft" on elder rape. I vet he gets sent to a medium facility.

Yeah, the other charges pending are going to make a huge difference in the outcome, AFAIK even if it's just felony incest he still goes to a medium security prison.

If he gets rape/elder abuse in addition to incest he's really screwed.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the other charges pending are going to make a huge difference in the outcome, AFAIK even if it's just felony incest he still goes to a medium security prison.

Yeah, not to mention the charges he might face for stealing money from Barb's bank account, which might potentially be felonies.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Aside from what ever fresh charges he’ll catch, I can only imagine that Chris’s long legally documented pattern of never learning and reoffending will be taken into account. There’s not a previous crime Chris had been charged for that he hadn’t been charged for at least twice.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net

Rape would most likely send him to a max unit, right?

Realistic Elephant

kiwifarms.net
Rape would most likely send him to a max unit, right?
Not sure, it sounds like maximum security is only for "predatory" behavior. That might not be triggered by a rape charge in and of itself. Not a lawyer, though.

Thot Crimes

kiwifarms.net
Is Chris gonna join with the Aryans, the Christians, or the Others? Will Vern Schillinger prag him out? Will Keller use him as a pawn in his fucked up love quest with Beecher? Will he become Gamba Khu-chu?
Clearly the Christians, he thinks yhey're already his fanclub and they can't turn their backs on the mentally handicapped or the homeless

Blanche

I am the biggest slut.
kiwifarms.net
I mean, other sex offenders can do this to him too and there are more than one way to bully someone, even without physical contact. Knowing Chris he is going to ignore shower all together.
Adding that to his..incontinence is going to make him one unbearable guy to be around. He will be forced into the showers if he doesn't bathe.

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
Chris is not going to maximum. Virginia placement rules prohibit them putting a sex criminal into minimum, but he'd probably be put on the bottom rung of the mediums.

Chris is unlikely to be raped. "Prison gay" is an actual thing, there are plenty of inmates who'll fuck for favors or just because they're bored or horny. Bubba doesn't need to rape Chris to get off.

Chris is very likely to be bullied/extorted. He's well-known, easily-identified, and going down for a sex crime against an old woman. They're going to know who he is, what he did, and they aren't going to like him. The only thing in Chris's favor is that you can't get blood from a stone; if an inmate has nobody on the outside putting money in their prison account for things, then they don't have anything for other prisoners to take. Safe bet that he's going to "fall" a lot, though.

wildgoose

kiwifarms.net
Chris is not going to maximum. Virginia placement rules prohibit them putting a sex criminal into minimum, but he'd probably be put on the bottom rung of the mediums.

Chris is unlikely to be raped. "Prison gay" is an actual thing, there are plenty of inmates who'll fuck for favors or just because they're bored or horny. Bubba doesn't need to rape Chris to get off.

Chris is very likely to be bullied/extorted. He's well-known, easily-identified, and going down for a sex crime against an old woman. They're going to know who he is, what he did, and they aren't going to like him. The only thing in Chris's favor is that you can't get blood from a stone; if an inmate has nobody on the outside putting money in their prison account for things, then they don't have anything for other prisoners to take. Safe bet that he's going to "fall" a lot, though.
What's terrible is that he probably will get a ton of money in his commissary account from internet freaks.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
It's bad PR if your prison you operate is a rape and murder den. Also even if you're a lifer, they can still put you in a Supermax where instead of just being in a cell for life, you're basically in a coffin for life.

If you think they hate chomos, snitches are the lowest of the low. If he's both he's going to see what some Bubbas and Tyrones can do with a few sharpened toothbrushes. Much more likely he just gets smacked around until he shuts the fuck up though.
You say that assuming Chris will ever learn to STFU I'm sure the regional jail gaurd and inmate alike is ready to stab their own ears out just so they don't have to listen to.

"Magichan will save me, the deminsional merge is on! You jerkops will taste my zap to the extreme wrath sooner or later " one more time.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is where, once again, his supporters and white knights will harm him by helping him. I think in the short term, he’ll still have people willing to fill his commissary account. And knowing Chris’s habit of spending every penny he can and flaunting it, he’s gonna be a walking vending machine.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And not even just that, but his previous "crimes," as serious as they looked on paper, were clown shit. Nobody was seriously hurt. They were the ridiculous acts of a tard. People were mad he didn't get the book thrown at him, but there was no reason for it. It was easily dismissed as the acts of, in Rob Bell's words, "an adult autistic child."

There's no way to dismiss the repeated rape of a disabled woman, much less his own mother. That's disgusting, subhuman shit. Consider he's unlikely to throw himself on the mercy of the court even, if he comes off with that smirking, arrogant attitude, even the most patient judge is going to want to drop the prison on him.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, come on, this is internet shit. I know plenty of people who's been browsing web for longer than me and they have no idea who Chris is. Normies don't give a fuck, even with all those papers jumping on a bandwagon, they will forget him the next day. Every normie who asked you about him will move on just because laughing at internet tards isn't their thing.

However, yes, he will get bullied/extorted, because he is a coward and a naive idiot. Inmates like Chris are bread and butter for seasoned criminals. They won't even need to beat him, just scare him with the possibility of it actually happening.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
And not even just that, but his previous "crimes," as serious as they looked on paper, were clown shit. Nobody was seriously hurt. They were the ridiculous acts of a tard. People were mad he didn't get the book thrown at him, but there was no reason for it. It was easily dismissed as the acts of, in Rob Bell's words, "an adult autistic child."

There's no way to dismiss the repeated rape of a disabled woman, much less his own mother. That's disgusting, subhuman shit. Consider he's unlikely to throw himself on the mercy of the court even, if he comes off with that smirking, arrogant attitude, even the most patient judge is going to want to drop the prison on him.
Pretty much this.

Chris has near zero awareness of what is usually going on in reality given how detached he is most of the time to his Sonichu land, whatever sane judge would just run out of patience waiting for him to come out with a coherent defense of his actions.

Anyone would see him as a threat to society given his uncontrollable libido from just the impression of him fucking his own mom. No one would want him to roam free, given how undeniably disgusting he is.

Mr ?

kiwifarms.net
I know it's not a productive thought, but I have wondered from time to time how things would have turned out if Barb died first and Bob was still with us. But I think as long as Chris had access to internet/malicious people like the Idea Guys it probably still would have turned out really bad. Bob should have cut down the internet for good.
I think part of the reason is that CWC allowed himself to be entangled in the whole toxic internet culture. Its not like he didnt have many times where he could start over, because he did. Many of the trolls ended up offering genuinely good advice, but Chris stated that "change is too difficult" But reality is, everything in this world is difficult. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the greater good, and for Chris this should mean sacrificing his ego and his delusions. This was what Bob always wanted and believed in for his son. Many may think that Chris is beyond saving now, but there is still a chance for him to change in prison.

ImJustHereForShoeJosh

kiwifarms.net
His only hope is that they put him in a female prison and even then it's a 5% chance he doesn't get fucked with hard.
Male prison = gets beaten or worse on the daily.
Female prison = still possibly beaten if isolated by she-boo's but more likely just manipulated and fucked with mentally.

Either way, Chris has shown maturity enough to understand what he did was wrong but continued to do it regardless. To the point that he mentioned the oedipus complex.

He might be autistic but he's aware enough of things to realize it was a taboo and therefore I have no issue watching a tard self immolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.