Chris has been arrested

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you think they hate chomos, snitches are the lowest of the low. If he's both he's going to see what some Bubbas and Tyrones can do with a few sharpened toothbrushes. Much more likely he just gets smacked around until he shuts the fuck up though.
He doesn't have the social intelligence or finesse to be a lowly snitch. ,"So, Tyrone, tell me about how you stabbed that old lady. I'm only askin because the police told me to"

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
His only hope is that they put him in a female prison and even then it's a 5% chance he doesn't get fucked with hard.
Male prison = gets beaten or worse on the daily.
Female prison = still possibly beaten if isolated by she-boo's but more likely just manipulated and fucked with mentally.

Either way, Chris has shown maturity enough to understand what he did was wrong but continued to do it regardless. To the point that he mentioned the oedipus complex.

He might be autistic but he's aware enough of things to realize it was a taboo and therefore I have no issue watching a tard self immolate.
He won't be in a womens' prison, his dick isn't chopped. Virginia only switches prisons for inmates if they've had the operation.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, come on, this is internet shit. I know plenty of people who's been browsing web for longer than me and they have no idea who Chris is. Normies don't give a fuck, even with all those papers jumping on a bandwagon, they will forget him the next day. Every normie who asked you about him will move on just because laughing at internet tards isn't their thing.

However, yes, he will get bullied/extorted, because he is a coward and a naive idiot. Inmates like Chris are bread and butter for seasoned criminals. They won't even need to beat him, just scare him with the possibility of it actually happening.
Most inmates don't know who Sonichu is now, but I suspect they definitely will after a few days of Chris babbling at them. You don't have to know anything about Chris before meeting him to know he's a massive lolcow when you do.

Not That Kind Of Orc

kiwifarms.net
Well boys, I have had the pleasure of not thinking about Chris since the uncunt and him fucking Barb is what ropes me back in to this epic Gilgameshian saga.

It's good to be home.

DeadMansHand

The reincarnation of Antonio Stradiuarius
kiwifarms.net
It'll depend a lot on where he ends up. If he ultimately catches a sex offense charge he won't be able to get into one of the minimum security work centers/field units.

Those'd be his best bet for avoiding trouble since minimum security offenders want to get out of prison, not get several more years just to get prison cred for beating up a chomo.
Sex crimes in Virginia are usually limited to Level 2 or above security, but they can waive that on a case by case basis. They could probably send Chris to a work farm if they wanted to, and that's probably the best thing for him--he'll make a few cents to spend on stuff, hopefully he'd be able to develop a skill and minimal work habits, he might lose some weight, etc. He also won't be as large a target at a work unit or farm.

Realistic Elephant

I like elephants and God likes elephants
kiwifarms.net
Sex crimes in Virginia are usually limited to Level 2 or above security, but they can waive that on a case by case basis. They could probably send Chris to a work farm if they wanted to, and that's probably the best thing for him--he'll make a few cents to spend on stuff, hopefully he'd be able to develop a skill and minimal work habits, he might lose some weight, etc. He also won't be as large a target at a work unit or farm.
Good point, I think that's the most likely outcome unless these additional charges are really serious. If there were a rape charge I think it would have been the one listed during his arrest rather than incest. My off the cuff prediction is Chris gets charged with incest, at least one count of aggravated sexual battery and a couple of other charges related to the theft from Barb's account and violation of the TPO.

My prediction of the outcome (barring something really out of left field like it all turning out to be complete bullshit or him being the next BTK):

He is ultimately convicted of F5 incest charge and M1 sexual battery with the others nolled. Sentence is 1-2 years in prison, mandatory mental health treatment both pre-and-post release and a moderate fine. 5 years of probation, and no contact with Barb, Tier 1 sex offender registration requirements.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They could probably send Chris to a work farm if they wanted to, and that's probably the best thing for him--he'll make a few cents to spend on stuff, hopefully he'd be able to develop a skill and minimal work habits, he might lose some weight, etc. He also won't be as large a target at a work unit or farm.
Lmao @ the concept of Chris working, ever.
Good point, I think that's the most likely outcome unless these additional charges are really serious. If there were a rape charge I think it would have been the one listed during his arrest rather than incest.
How would they possibly have probable cause for that with mere hours into the investigation? The only thing that appeared absolutely certain was sexual relations had occurred. They charged him with enough to hold him while investigating the rest.

Hmmpf!

Heres your mandatory spooky avatar
kiwifarms.net
Yep. Apparently Chris post about incest 5 years ago suggests that hes in it for quite some time.

Also at the near exact same time for Chris for the first time exploting his mum for his financial gain.

Also, hello me!
Screenshot_20210811-134553_Chrome.png
I'll rephrase this shit:

Nope nope nope.

Holy fuck. This is lovequest gone full circle. With CWC so desperately wants the galpals that he finally porked his mum :heart-empty: .

Edit: OH MY FUCKING GOD! Chris you dont know what your own future is like now!
screenshot-www facebook com 2016-08-10 17-17-40.png

Last edited:

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Yep. Apparently Chris post about incest 5 years ago suggests that hes in it for quite some time.

Also at the near exact same time for Chris for the first time exploting his mum for his financial gain.

Also, hello me!
View attachment 2433476
I'll rephrase this shit:

Nope nope nope.

Holy fuck. This is lovequest gone full circle. With CWC so desperately wants the galpals that he finally porked his mum :heart-empty: .

View attachment 2433516
He's so great at keeping promises isn't he?

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to assume anything Bella says is a lie unless corroborated
Yes, this edgy bitch seems to be 80% talk and 20% walk. She claimed that she hacked into Chrises bank account, didn't she? Even though Null was supervising his finances and Chris would've told him in that case.

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net

Also, hello me!
View attachment 2433476
I'll rephrase this shit:

Nope nope nope.

View attachment 2433516
Guess Chris should have taken Kim Wilson's advice, huh?

TV's Adam West

Remember the batusi?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some info
My brother is in prison and adding money to commissary is a bitch due to all the hoops you have to do and the websites are usually fucked. I doubt many weens will be sending him money.

Weens will not be visting them as most prisons and jails you need to be on an inmates "guest list" IE Joe Schmo with a 200 sub youtube channel isn't getting in.

Chris will not die in prison because he'll more likely be a sequestered inmate, where he's segregated from genpop for most days, except special occasions such as religous activity.

Christory might not end as some facilities offer services such as email and other internet related experiences through JPAY (there's even game consoles and typewriters available. )

Americans need to stop fantasizing about prison rape.

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep wondering why nobody did any shit about this when this happened...it should have been reported...
...sad that apparently these also terrible acts...The punch thing happened so much time ago and, since it wasn't reported, won't be considered and the money thing, well, only if Null really reported it, would be taken into account.
Late but still relevant:
That act was reported. Probably by more than one mandated reporter if I read Kiwifarms people right.

Status
Not open for further replies.