Chris is going to Everfree Northwest - (Update July 31st: Chris is not going to Everfree Northwest)

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Everyfree Northwest is an August 13th Bronycon thing.

Problem: It's in Seattle.

Chris's current plan is to drive the van over the rockies to Seattle taking one stop to rest in a parking lot.

I am using executive privilege to veto this plan in favor of a flight itinerary. Chris will need a rental car but has already book a hotel room for the weekend and gotten a pass to go. I'm debating how to get the money for this. Chris is considering a GoFundMe. This might be a good test to see if I can get Chris to do drawings and shoutout videos reliably.

Discuss. Are any of you going there? I might need someone dependable to call on.

Edit: If you're going to this thread to lecture me for helping Chris, or to bitch about Chris doing anything besides working in a Bauxite mine, consider killing yourself instead. I'm not asking you for your money. Chris has a huge following.

Edit: Chris does not need your money. This is not for you. This is for Chris's fans on Twitter who offer Chris money every single day.

Update July 31st

1627733253318.png

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyfree Northwest is an August 13th Bronycon thing.

Problem: It's in Seattle.

Chris's current plan is to drive the van over the rockies to Seattle taking one stop to rest in a parking lot.

I am using executive privilege to veto this plan in favor of a flight itinerary. Chris will need a rental car but has already book a hotel room for the weekend and gotten a pass to go. I'm debating how to get the money for this. I could just pay myself with the silver money (since Chris helped with that), but Chris is considering a GoFundMe. This might be a good test to see if I can get Chris to do drawings and shoutout videos reliably.

Discuss. Are any of you going there? I might need someone dependable to call on.
Null, I don't mean this as an insult to you. You're a nice guy despite what people say, you're a really nice guy. With that being said, Chris is a terrible person who drains everyone around him. With that being said, I doubt Chris's "celebrity" will last forever. I would hate to see Chris end up being your second, third, or fourth child.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
No reason to spend your money on him, especially when funds are tight. Chris has enough online presence that he could easily raise that much money, and the "cause" is reasonable enough that I can definitely see people supporting him. You have been disenfranchised by half the banking systems, Chris hasn't. Don't spend money that you don't have when you could easily set him up with a limited edition t-shirt run, or KickStarter with new art as the reward.

When you said you were veto'ing the idea, I was hoping you meant him going to S**ttle. Here's hoping Christine doesn't get involved with the wrong people and gets arrested for throwing a brick at Fascists

edit: Null,, in his original post, said he was considering putting some of the coin money towards the trip. “Don’t spend your money on him” was directed towards Null, not people thinking about contributing to a potential go fund me

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Null, I don't mean this as an insult to you. You're a nice guy despite what people say, you're a really nice guy. With that being said, Chris is a terrible person who drains everyone around him. With that being said, I doubt Chris's "celebrity" will last forever. I would hate to see Chris end up being your second, third, or fourth child.
I talk to Chris maybe once every couple of months when something comes up. It scratches a problem solving itch.

If you do anything, the option that includes effort on his part to help himself is preferred, 'teach a man to fish' and all that.
But then I'm not a big Chris follower so feel free to shit on me for being wrong.
I'm definitely trying to get a system set up where there's some level of responsibility obtained. I think it's achievable, and if it's not, there's going to be some serious fucking problems in the next few years.

Kuruminha

- mundo paiaço.
kiwifarms.net
I talk to Chris maybe once every couple of months when something comes up. It scratches a problem solving itch.

I'm definitely trying to get a system set up where there's some level of responsibility obtained. I think it's achievable, and if it's not, there's going to be some serious fucking problems in the next few years.
How many times did you and the watchdogs tried helping him only getting shit in return? All the times.

Parece mulher de malandro.

TrippinKahlua

I am the King of Wishful Thinking!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s going to make a scene about Gen 5.

Seattle is home to an awful lot of professional media empires.

It’s over 3000 miles away.

The last con he was banned from, was at least only two or three states away.

This is a disaster waiting to happen and I’m ready for the Mother Calling.